I'm tired of being alone. It's unbearable

I'm tired of being alone. It's unbearable.

>you'll never enjoy again the feeling of playing Pokemon Gold version for the first time while under you bed blankets, on the very evening your dad bought it to you on his way back to work and offered it to you after a lovely kiss to your mom

>playing pokemon gold on a gba
I was like in highschool back then.

You eventually get used to it.

But the sorrow and emptiness show on your face, no matter what mask you may wear and people will see this and avoid you creating a downward spiral of more emptiness.

You'll see a cute girl at the coffee shoppe reading a book you just read and you'll feel a spark of hope until she notices you looking in her direction and you make brief eye contact.

She'll see the pain under your mask and it will drive her away in pity.

When the cashier hands you your change and accidentally touches your hand, you'll feel the imprint for the rest of the day since it is the only human physical contact you've had in a week.

You'll eventually seek out the most empty corner of the bar and down a few beers (on cheat day), pretending to care about whatever sports game is on TV, so as not to look open to conversation with strangers, but they will see the pain and avoid you anyway.

Embrace the solace, for you are not long for This Mortal Coil anyway.

>you will never go back in time and decide not to go to university
>you will never erase the permanent damage to your psyche that exam sessions have caused
>you will never not be anxiety- and anger-ridden
>you will never not be deathly afraid of failure

Fuck this place
Fuck academia
Fuck everything

God will keep you company, just ask Him.

Learn to love yourself. Then others will love you,and you'll be able to live others not from need but out of generosity.

I just deal with it like holding a really long plank.

3+ years, going on 4, bitches, anyone got better stats?

Holy fuck this hits so close to home. Kill me already.

h-hold me brehs.. ;_;

I've been fine with it for a lot of these past years. I'm having a weak moment and breaking down right now.

what do you even mean? nogf or nothing at all?

To make matters worse, my dive bar has this cute Ukrainian immigrant grill who is always friendly to me (moreso than she is with most customers, but I know it's for better tips).

5'1" womanlet (my type), blonde/blue, kinda geeky with a strange hatred of Latvians.

It was my birthday on the 13th. I went to the bar ALONE, and ordered a top shelf whiskey (which I only do on my birthday), which caused her to ask what I was celebrating. I told her.

She bought my drinks for the rest of the night and when I was leaving, came from behind the bar and gave me a big, long, hard hug.

I had to park a few blocks away (I wasn't drunk) and balled my eyes out; she was the only person to give notice of my birthday.

i had this advice given to me, so i'll give it to you:

go out more. it doesn't matter if you have nothing else to do. just go out. practice making more eye contact. smile when people pass you, say in a clear tone "hey/good morning/good afternoon/good evening." practice this in the mirror by yourself if you have to until you're more comfortable.

people love compiments, even if they aren't true. smile when you offer them to show you're genuine. if you're complimenting them on a watch, bag, shoes, or article of clothing, ask where they bought them from. if its from an expensive store, don't by all means say you cannot afford it. never, ever do this shit.

be more comfortable around people, and the best places to meet others are at places where they need your help. volunteer at hospitals, churches, ymca, nonprofit orgs, and even schools looking for tutors.

practice everyday and you'll start loving yourself. others like positive people, and they will want to be around you, even go to you on their own. like lifting and eating well, it all takes time and most importantly dedication. good luck, ops. never give up, and especially to your current feelings. medication and therapy can do so much these days, people need to try to help themselves on their own will.

dont make the classical mistake of taking her kindness for romance

I don't. I know it's nothing but kindness and pity for my loser ass.

Nothing, I have my gym bro and work and that's about the only human interaction I have.

> tfw ate unrefridgerated food
> tfw it didn't taste bad, but now I have a 40c (101f) fever
> have to miss work
> can't go to gym
> tfw losing out on both career and health gains

Hold me, brehs

Thank you for the advice. First person to give me the tiniest bit of ambition.

I'm a complete mess right now and am very scared of life. I would just intimidate people if I tried to say anything to them.

I know user, I know, I was there too just like you

Then I got a job and started socializing with coworkers. It's better than nothing. Acutally I fucked it up and ended up sleeping with the manager and losing that job but you know, it was worth it.

Basically just put yourself out there and get a job where you are forced to socialize. You will always be weird as fuck man but embrace it and be you and maybe you will find a few friends and with that some opportunities.

and I really want to highlight the fact that you will always be weird as fuck and people will pick up on it no matter how hard you try to hide it. I think really the first step is self acceptance, we are the omega wolf man, we have no pack, that doesn't mean we cant undermine the pack or take advantage of it, or lure the Alpha males daughter over to fuck.

Embrace who you are, self acceptance man.

user,
Get a hobby.
Loneliness is an ok emotion to feel, it drives us to have social interaction with others. If an emotion becomes 'unbearable' that generally means you have way too much time to think and stew in your angst.

Hobbies help pass the time, help you get through the hard parts and make you a more interesting person.
You ever watch the videos of people doing cool sports trips, or see pictures of people going on neat adventures?
Those people are probably lonely also, which is why they have the massive amount of time needed to master a skill or go explore the world.

When you do meet someone, even as a friend you'll have something interesting to show them about yourself. Which is better than saying.
>i'm a faggot who lifts and cries on Veeky Forums.

>it's unbearable
Clearly it is bearable or you'd be doing something about it.

if there is anything Ive learnt in life is that if you want to celebrate something, you have to do it by yourself. Having this super good friend that makes these surprise partys or ralling up the gang to celebrate you, well it doesnt happen that often.

I rather take the certain before the uncertain and I make sure that my friends know thats its my bday soon and fuck yeah we are going out to get pissed celebrate me. Im fairly positive even you could probably ask someone to go out with you on your birthday.

Did you see zlatan ibrahimovich sons run onto the pitch during his last game in PSG?
Anyways, pic related(the other sons t-shirt said "king"). Point is, if you want to create something you have to do it on your own and Zlatans sons certainaly didnt put those shirts on. Noone else will create happiness/success for you.

Do you got a license and vehicle? If so go get a job at a pizza place and deliver pizza's. You will socialize with new people every day and meet friends at the place you work with.

Either that or any kind of place. I know social anxiety is a bitch but you can get through it, just start applying and try to fake the social skills the best you can. There is a lot of weird people that get hired at fastfood type places.

At least with delivering pizza you get a lot of alone time to yourself driving too so it kind of balances out and is a good stepping stone.

To break out of it you really need to force social contact, and you need a good reason to do that - hence a job. Trust me on this, it's the only way.

>and work
if you work 8 hours a day then that should be more than enough

What? that is some faggy advice. He who dares, wins. Fucking talk to her and she might just talk back. Invite her somewhere. Don't be a pussy. Worst case scenario? I can't even think of one. She says sorry I have a boyfriend and that's the end of it. But you tried. And one day you'll find one that doesn't have a bf.

Don't listen to this fag. Men are meant too approach. You can wipe your ass with kindness.

If you'll excuse a tired cliché, nothing worth having comes easy

>implying some shitty fucking degree is worth destroying my mind over in this day and age
No

Agreed. Learn a trade maybe? What did you study? Don't say math.

She's dating a Detroit Homicide Detective. Even if they broke up, she settles for men of a calibre much higher than I.

Leave your PC already, spend that time with peps

Success

S-shut up.

Software Engineering

my 1 year at work has so far been 10x as valuable as 3 years of despair

Fuck off

Your antibodies are improving, ur a sick cunt

on the same boat

back to your containment board

nice trip retard

Can't really give you much advice since I'm hanging by a thread from the pit you're already inhabiting. I wouldn't have that thread if I was a complete social retard. You just have to talk to people, you do work somewhere, talk to people there, you shop somewhere, talk to people there. Get a hobby, start drawing. Contact old friends from high school / uni, they might want to hear from you.
The thread I'm hanging on is a friend I haven't spoken to in 5 years, and she contacted me. You're not alone OP, lots of people around you probably feel the same way.

Ok, I didn't know that. But I was blasting that other guy's advice. If a girl displays kindness you're not supposed to approach her? What kind of shit is that?

If she wasn't dating anyone and you didn't pursue her because she displayed kindness then you would have been a fag.

>m-muh feels on an unrelated board

I hope you faggots die alone

I suppose. I honestly wouldn't know what to do if anyone other than this bartender displayed any kindness towards me.

I'd probably just say, "You could do a hell of a lot better."

we all die alone, tripfriend

>projecting this hard
wew lad
we know your posts arent appreciated on /g/ either, but no need to bully in here too

>tfw this would be the perfect job for me except driving gives me anxiety, especially when driving to places I've never been before

Holy shit dude, I thought this was a pic of me.
Keep your head up man, and keep getting swole in the gym

And when you do try to make friends they can sense your awkwardness and desperation.

I got asked yesterday, literally as I was laughing/smiling, "why do your eyes always look so sad?"

Because I'm alone, and tired. So tired.