Wasnt getting fit meant to help me get a gf?

Wasnt getting fit meant to help me get a gf?

So why didnt it work?

Most likely it's because you have bad form. They can tell.

Becuase you're not fit.

1: Because your still a sperg
2: Because your are not actually fit
3: because you are ugly, a manlet, balding, or porr

U still look DYEL.

Because you squat more than once a week and they can tell

1 is the only valid point here.
girls can smell low self esteem 50 miles against the wind

Being fit is only one piece of the puzzle. You have to be interesting, have money or have great potential for making money, and lucky enough to not have other males around who are more fit/interesting/rich..

I'm 1 month in and dyel as fuck and just got a fit qt gf
That tight booty and abs hhngh

Tip: dont be autistic

While your FEELING your FEELS, CHAD is eating PIZZA and playing VIDYA while getting the SUCC from STACY

This guy gets it

can u describe tfw gf

Worked for me. Maybe you're doing something wrong?

Why is everyone else telepathic?

Honestly ive gone to parties with the whole "bee yourself" mindset and drunk enough that I should feel normal, but I literally havent had anything close to success

I CAN'T FOR MY FUCKING LIFE BELIEVE WE ARE STILL HAVING THESE BETA ASS R9K THREADS 24/7.WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE YOU CUNTS.FUCK WHERE DO I SIGN UP TO DELETE THESE FUCKING THREADS????

A 2 plate squat doesn't count as fit, dyel.
Get fitter if you want a gf

>so why didn't it work?
>are you 4/3/2/1?
>do you have a job?
>have you moved out of your parents house?
>do you have a car?
>do you shower everyday?
>do you shave everyday?
>do you have an acne free face?
If yes on all of these, you're too autistic.
If there's a single no then fix that and try again

but user, I'm a manlet and I still manage to pull grills

Well how fit are you then m80?

Only because you got trips
>tfw I come home everyday and I know someone is gonna be there to love me and support me no matter how shit my day was
>tfw you have a partner to do fun things with that you couldn't normally do by yourself
>tfw you can cuddle with a qt
>tfw you can get sex pretty much any time you want (girls are just as horny as guys)
>tfw you like making her feel good
>tfw you are a team together against whatever bullshit life throws at you
Breddy nice desu

Empathic user.
People can read most facades, they know how much of a loner you really are.

>dont know what that is
>no but most students i know dont have one either, will be doing a summer internship
>yes for college
>no car (in a city)
>yes i shower everyday
>shave everyday
>no acne, pretty good skin

So, I do have the autistic?

Do I give up in that case?

Not even very by Veeky Forums standards, but actually noticeably muscular. Also it helps if you have game like pic related

>someone admires you for who u are and loves u
>cuddles all the time
>sex when you feel like it
>someone to take care of and protect
Best fucking feels

I can talk to anyone IRL but tinder is a diffrent matter completly
I havent even downloaded the app since it seems way too hard to even get matches on the thing, let alone replies
Where do you live?

1/2/3/4

1pl8 OHP
2pl8 Bench
3pl8 Squat
4pl8 Dedz

Not that guy but there are all types of girls on tinder. Not saying to lower your standards but with the right profile you will at least get some matches

Sounds like autism, otherwise you'd know when girls are interested.

>tfw fell for the fit meme

Its very obvious to me that they arent desu
They clearly try to exit every interaction and dont respond to jokes or anything

>implying getting fit helps
All it does is make girls scared to approach you while you're still scared to approach them.
Try making platonic friends before jumping to romance, guys. That way you stop being scared of girls.

Honestly id take a 6/10 chick atm as long as she is into having sex but tinder just seems shitty

Not those guys but how do you get replies? I get matches but no one ever replies. I've tried simple stuff like hey. I've tried asking stuff about their bios. I've tried writing their name with a !!! after it. The only thing which works is insulting them to get a respons but they don't buy the "well would you have replied if I was nice?" excuse

Tinder sucks but it's better than nothing. Cast your line and hope the fish that bite aren't straight busted

What kind of jokes are you using? Just act like a normie and they'll like you

lmao u sound like a fuckin faggot

>the anticipation

Girls get tons of "hey :)"'s and "hi"'s so unless they are very attracted to you they won't respond. You would think a good convo would go "hey", "hi" then icebreaker stuff but if you go straight into an icebreaker then you'll have more success.

I used a fake facebook so I liked a bunch of bands/tv shows girls I know like and then you could similar interests and build off of that. Otherwise comment on their profile or pictures and hope you can show you're interesting before they lose interest

Enjoy being permanently friend zoned you fucking beta

Alright thanks man!

What kind of pics do you use. I only got two selfies and I don't look fit in neither one. I don't have have a pet so can't use that either.

I had a lot of pics from family vacations and one outing with friends, don't really hang out much with people who take a lot of pictures. One pic me and my friend from camping, one pic me and my sister in formal wear, one pic me on the beach, then a shirtless selfie pic. Girls generally frown upon selfies and mirror pics so limit it to one or two and not the opening pic.

It did work, user.
Don't you see it? You were the gf all along.

Is your face still ugly? No-one likes an ugly face. If you have a nice face and you're not fat then you'll get some pussy so long as you Can speak to chicks

>Girl literally spells out she wants a physical relationship
>Ur eyes are gorgeouss :)))

Tell me this isn't real.

I see guys far uglier than me in nice relationships to be honest
I got tested for autism and I scored high but not high enough for a diagnosis
can i give up without feeling bad?

She has more game than you bro

keep going user. You'll get there

not at all, after 3 years at college i have no doubt ill die utterly alone

>shaving everyday
enjoy your baby face

at least he doesnt look homeless

Guys you don't know this gril. She might not be some random Stacy and instead be a good whole virgin Christian QT

not shaving everyday =/= never shaving

its called trimming weekly so you get god tier stubble

>tfw neechan and mom called me over to laugh at pictures of myself during a recent trip and how I look like a boring sperg with muscles and the same tryhard pose in each and every single one of them
There is no escaping fate. You can't train charisma after childhood. We will never become Chad Thundercock.

Boring sperg with muscles is still better than fat boring sperg.

Don't base your happiness and self worth on women. Continue to work on yourself and they will come I promise. Girls will initiate if they like you, it may not be obvious though they can be subtle. Buy new clothes, get a better job or an extra job a few nights a week in a more "chatty" environment like a bar so you have to interact, buy a better car, get a nice watch, aftershave, get a haircut more often to keep it fresh, style your hair and yourself even if you're just nipping to the shop, try out facial hair even if it's just stubble, lose weight, gain weight. Find a hobby and develop yourself through that. Just don't sit on your ass and expect things to change.

Develop self confidence by not caring what people think and start making conversation with people when you're out and about such as with a shopkeeper whilst paying. If you bump into a girl don't mutter something under your breath and walk off, ask if she's ok, apologies, smile and start to walk away if she responds, continue talking. She won't see you as creepy if you're well presented and genually sincere. Just don't force question when you speak give her the option of talking to you.

The more you work on yourself the more women will initiate with you. If you work on yourself one day you'll slowly see things fall into place but don't let them pass you by.

Good luck breh.

thank me later

why do i need to achieve mastery over several hobbies and turn myself into a greek statue to achieve affection frrom others when everyone else can walk into a room and instantly get 20 new facebook friends, without having done a single thing to really improve themselves?

It's probably cooler to not try or care than to try and fail miserably.
Not regretting it tho, at least I get occasional mires.

>can't train charisma after childhood
as long as you think so. that is not the universal truth (like earth being round, for example), it can be influenced and turned 180 degrees (but YOU maybe can't, since you seem to be convinced that you know everything and never question your deluded moronic opinion)

Because they have an aura, you obviously don't and you need to create one

I have a semi

"Lifting for girls" is the stupidest thing you can possibly do. Not because it's "vain", not because it's "against the spirit of the iron", but because it DOESNT FUCKING WORK.

You know what women find attractive? A handsome FACE, a tall HEIGHT, and good BONE structure. You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK. Yeah, they might like a little bit of muscle, but 1) it's meaningless compared to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME, and 2)Studies have shown that women prefer their partners to be in shape naturally, rather than having to go to the gym to maintain a physique.

what the fuck is an "aura"?

time to wake up m8
you can't win mr. Olympia natty
you can't make your penis bigger
you can't become charismatic, it's up to your parents and luck

>without having done a single thing to really improve themselves?
they were slowly improving while growing up, not even knowing so. why? because life is not fair, that's why. some people are born strong and talented, some have to work for it. deal with it or die a miserable loser who didn't want to work on his life just because some other people got it easy.

losers focus on winners, winners focus on winning

>you can't win mr. Olympia natty
what that has to with anything?
>you can't make your penis bigger
penis is key for charisma?
>you can't become charismatic, it's up to your parents and luck
yes you can. i did. was neet autist until 24. learn, learn, learn. people usually get a manual for social life, i never did. had to do it from scratch.

This is only partly true, and it doesn't take from the fact that personality traits can't be bent like that. Even daily psychoanalysis for decades won't deeply change your personality. That doesn't mean I have to die an incel tho, just that I'll never be Chad and know what easy mode feels like, like pointed out.

FIt has nothing to do with making friends you DUMB ASS.

Ill break it down for you, girl friend a girl who is your FRIEND.

You probably are a total tool who doesnt know how to make good friends, hence no friends that are girls who eventually will sleep with you.

Go back to the gym and lift till you rip a muscle.

/thread

how do i make friends then?

join the nearest mlp/anime/scientology/ricky martin fans club

not him, but make people feel important. truly listen to what they have to say. dont just wait for them to finish talking so you can say what you want to say.

Get hobbies

Ask them
>kek

>that feel when you can't just ask a grill to be your gf like in chinese cartoons about schoolboys
life is suffering

Alright.. This is obviously not serious, but here's a serious answer:

Lifting is supposed to take you out of vidya-zombie mode so you can change your focus in life. Getting strong and fit and happy makes a great foundation to ease in to a normie life.

>tfw this convo just happened with a tinder girl

>her: you going out tonight?
>me: nope, you?
>her: yeahhhh
>me: which clubs you going to?
>no response

did I fuck up?

Because you fell in love with yourself.

>that pic

i hate myself more than anything in existence

Anyone have the original of this pic? Kek'd heartily when I first opened it and was assulted by gorgeous cockaroos

Game over, man. Make a whiskey & whey and drink your sorrows away.

HFF

tfw my grilfriend doesn't want me to get fit

get back on that horse brother

Daily reminder that lifting doesnt cure autism

more like a perspective thing

I know its because my rear delts are lacking. I know if i bring them up ill get a gf 100% sure.

It's my calves that are keeping me from getting an Estonian waifu. It has nothing to do with the fact I can barely speak Estonian and live nowhere near an Estonian.

body dysmorphia is real

even at super low bodyfat you always see yourself as a fat fuck

it never goes away, and in turn affects your confidence.

What happens after you get a gf and you have no hobbies or friends?
How do you even make it official?
I'm turning 26 in a few months and it seems like I'm decades behind everyone in knowing how to form relationships.

you get hobbies and you get friends via said hobbies. simple as that.

It's confidence. Chicks dig confidence.

I've been away for a few months so I don't know what all this Chad eating pizza and shit comes from, but girls are only attracted to those guys because of either the his confidence in himself, or they are social climbers.

But you need to also be interesting. Have interests you can talk passionately about, like fitness or your major or whatever and girls will love you for it.

Until someone compliments you.

I'm fat as fuck by all your standards but every single person I know tells me I look good, and when I'm out with friends, I get the most attention.

Girls use tinder for the self esteem and or just use it to cure boredom. Women love to fucking talk about anything as long as there is sound coming out of their moving mouth. Most girls would never meet up with a guy from tinder they just like to feel wanted. Not to say their arent sluts on tinder but maybe you are just setting your standards too high. Get a 5/10 gf for confidence and better looking chicks will come your way

not him but

what kind of hobbies? and meeting people after you finish school is hard as fuck

dude anything you like to do and makes you feel good, sports, book clubs, fan clubs, traveling, collecting stuff, arts and crafts....you name it. once you get good at something and enjoy doing it, there will be girls who will want to be a part of it too