How do you kick the fast food habit...

how do you kick the fast food habit? i try my best to resist but i just can't help but grab pic related at least once a week.
>inb4 just stop eating it
it's not that easy and you know it. i'm looking for legit tips or advice on how to curb cravings.

Other urls found in this thread:

beneboy.com/mcmenu.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once a week is fine you dingus, fuck it grab 3 of them

aslong as its within calorie intake for day who cares.

i haven't found too many meals that are over the 2000 standard limit, so I haven't had to cut any of my meals from the diet.

>it's not that easy
lol
It's exactly that easy

If you HAVE to grab it once a week, you have ritualised this shit too much. Just try and cook some tasty clean food! Plus, proove that you have willpower!

A whole large pizza is around 2000 cals. I can eat that shit in one meal and Still be hungry as fuck...

that's good, you just got to hold out another 3-4 hours until your next meal, though.

What's the issue? I eat fast food a couple times a week and I fit it easily in my macros. I have no trouble at all maintaining my bf%.

pics, tubby

I decided that looking good and feeling good every time I see myself in the mirror was more important than feeling good for 5 minutes while eating french fries

Eat something spicy, works for me.

M E N T A L L Y W E A K
E
N
T
A
L
L
Y

W
E
A
K

Eat something spicy when you're feeling for a cheat meal.

>it's not that easy and you know it
not really

this pretty much

Cut it out for a week, and during that week, lift, do cardio, and take fish oil.
After one week passes, order a big ass fast food meal of your choice. Literally order the most shipping you've ever eaten before. You'll be craving it by this point anyway.

What happens after you finish yoir meal will be enough to keep you off of the stuff for a good while and stop you from binging on fastfood when you do want to eat it.

Why would u givr up fast food tho?

*Order the most shit you've ever eaten before

>>inb4 just stop eating it
>it's not that easy and you know it.

For me, it was getting dumped by my GF of five years. She didn't say it was because of my weight (actually she said it was because no ring) but I'm sure my weight didn't help, as I put on 40 pounds while we were together. That's totally on me. At any rate, I knew I needed to lose it or surely no OTHER girl would even give me a chance.

That was last September. I decided right then and there to fix my diet and haven't looked back since. I don't even miss soda anymore. I've lost the original 40 and then some. I'm going to cut another 15 and then go for bulk.

and how's the love life goin?

You get to a point where fast food doesn't even taste good anymore. The thought of going to Wendy's or wherever and eating a burger and fries sounds disgusting to me now.

Just ignore it next time you feel you want to get fast food and it will go away. You can solve most problems if you just ignore them until they cease to exist.

Terrible, but that is because I am autistic (as opposed to being fat AND autistic.)

It also doesn't help that I refuse to date a woman with children, which at my age (40) rules out 99% of available women out there.

I learned from my mistakes and remember that fat lasts longer than taste.It's not worth it,Maybe once in a while but even then I feel like shit for doing it.

Although I did recently have my first actual, bona fide "hookup" recently. That's not normally my style, not something I actively pursue. I normally go for long term relationships... Again, simply because of my autism, it's just easier that way than going out and finding someone new each time. But that's just how this one worked out.

my problem is that i eat a small breakfast, then i cave and get the burger and fries for lunch and then compensate for it by eating practically nothing for dinner, like i'll eat an orange and that's it. it fits my calories but fucks my macros.

science behind cravings is pretty simple. it's all about neurotransmitters (dopamine etc.). strongest stimulants when it comes to ntms are drugs - anything from hard drugs to sugar or wheat but these are definitely not optimal because their side effects are making them extremely situational.

healthy sources of ntms are physical activity, sun, fresh air, fresh food, sex, sleeping, having good time with your friends, being in love, listening to music you enjoy, reaching your goals, having meaningful business or job etc.

craving for fast food is basically your brain asking for a quick solution to its underperformance caused by low amounts of ntms where root cause is your lifestyle

unless you are some indigo astral travelling crown chakra rotating faggot you are dealing with this and only thing you can do is fixing your life enough to keep cravings as low as possible.

strongest method for the boldest is overcoming your fears because stressful situations are generating lots of ntms and achieving stuff too.

Sorry to hear about your inability to count macros. Honestly not that hard. Some days I eat an entire large pizza by myself for dinner. Iifym works.

Just try to get consistent protein throughout the day. That's the only macro that really matters for consistency. Fat and sugar are stored long term easily so you can average them out over a few days without worry. Protein should be consumed more frequently and in smaller portions though. I use whey and protein bars to 'fix' bad macros. So if you eat French fries and then some a whey shake it's overall not bad actually. Other than the saturated fat and sodium.

At this point it's money. I already bought a week's worth of food, might as well eat that instead of fast food.

>not that easy
it is easy.
just stop going you addict. it's not that hard to not go in your car and drive to a fast food restaurant

do rubber band therapy

Honestly, if you can cut it completely for at least a couple months, you won't even like them anymore.

How hard is it to make a real burger anyway? It takes, what, 5 minutes to cook, 20 minutes if you include set up and cleaning, and tastes 1000% better.

>Honestly, if you can cut it completely for at least a couple months, you won't even like them anymore.

This. I haven't had McDonald's in about 2 months now. Just the thought of the food there makes me want to bake a chicken breast out of the freezer instead.

when will they learn?

I gave up McDonalds when I found out I could cook my own that taste better, are cheaper AND better for me.

The only thing I couldn't make 100% taste like McDonalds was their ketchup, but it's just heinz with more garlic powder. But that's by the by.

Make your own fast food to stop the dangers of eating processed food once a week and reduce some of the other shitty health effects. Also learn some basic self control.

You know whats really done it for me. Thinking about my poops. I noticed that when I started eating shitty foods my poops would be awkward and after a burger I wouldn't go to the loo properly for like 4 days. I'd never really paid attention to it before. I'm not 100% there yet, but now I'm considering my food based on how it exits and it's really cut down my sugar and whatever shit is in that stuff.

Recipes plis

I mostly make quarter pounders and big macs. The burger:

>Quarter pound of 20/80 ground beef
>1:4:1 ratio of MSG:Salt:Pepper, with typically about half a teaspoon of salt per burger added during cooking

Cook quarter pounders from frozen.

Literally as simple as that.

If you want it more exact and want to worry about the bun and sauces etc then use this: beneboy.com/mcmenu.pdf

Responding without a pic = Dyel lanklet

Stay jelly bean sprout

Precook a big meal.

Better food is now cheaper, faster, healthier, and tastier than anything outside the house. Also sunken cost fallacy works in your favor.

>it's not that easy and you know it.

No one said it was easy. it's simple, but it's not easy.

Just don't do it. there is literally no other way except for drugs that will also be a detriment to your health.

Stay short, micro chip.

My advice is you have to create your own healthy alternative. I used to crave burgers hardcore once a week especially on weekends, so instead now i just make a fried egg (using pam) on wheat toast with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and a small amount of olive oil mayo. Significantly healthier and it does to trick to appease my cravings.

I try to remember all the times i felt like shit for not being strong enough, and all the times i saw someone else getting compliments about their arms or bodies. They i think of how much work i have put into this and how much i want to be the guy on the spotlight and not the one watching on the side. That's how i control myself

Why not eat that burger once a week?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

You can't possibly be this retarded......

Looking good.

How many times have i seen this exact photo on this site? Take some new pics bro... unless you're actually having trouble maintaining your body fat

that looks delicious

Print out a picture of Zyzz and look at him as you order it.

Lol sorry bro. I've posted it about 5 or 6 times in the last month. If you've seen it that many you probably come here daily. I'll take a new one soon I guess.

tfw would seriously consider only having 1 meal a day if it was wendy's. even if it took up all my calories

I quit soda and fast food cold turkey, about 6 years ago.

I still have 'nightmares' about drinking soda and wake up in a sweat. Coca-Cola is my favorite beverage.

replace it with something less caloric each week till you eat air

Quality post.