Whale here. OMG < 0.00140000 in next 6h

I used to hang out here before I became a whale. You have been warned.

Proofs?

I can meme. Obviously.

>You have been warned
Seen this at the end of the post many times, not sure if the same person but it always ALWAYS turned out to be wrong and nothing happened, pretty sure you're bagholding.

please be true

>thank me later

>claims to be a whale
>puts wild claim in subject box
>youhavebeenwarned.meme
please pajeet relent

pajeets can’t meme

I'm going balls deep, then

pic related

everything is down at the moment, you're going to touch that number for a split second if that baby whale

Link will replace omg

no

Interesting prediction, but doubtful. Not within 6 hours at least (well, 4 hours now).

Fuck you. No more cheap OMGs for you.

you both are aware what this means, are you? and hint #2: it won't recover as "usual".

is right.

Nice FUD, bye bye poorfag. No cheap OMG for you.

Nice just bought 100k

Nope. No whale action is going to be able to push prices that low. Only a total market cap collapse will do it.

This correction will reverse when marketcap increases.

really?

Based on what evidence

Heres what I have. either you are an optimist or one of the few LINK holders who went all in

guys I'm sorry but I want off this ride

I'm feeling more pessimistic with shit(alt)coins than I've ever felt traing stock. enjoy my cheap bags

Well whale user, two hours to go. Gonna hold your feet to the fire on your prediction here. Do you whale or do you larp?

This.

One hour. My body is ready.

The conference a few days ago revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Even monkey skeleton dumped his load on you.

Price has already tanked 40%. Once it breaks through the $8 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $6 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all OMGies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $3.00 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in OMG will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Omgies wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded OMGies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you OMGies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an OMGie.

I hate this pasta.

You can act all superior, that your some hotshot investor with a chip on your shoulder. Sooner or later you'll want to come out of your shell, leave neet life and you'll probably start flaunting your wealth. Some of you will actually have the audacity to buy lambos and go to crypto meet ups.

That's where I'll wait. That is when I will stalk. All it takes is a simple keylogger installed via usb when you ain't looking on the train or library....or a few missing toes.

Stay indoors. Lock your doors.

LOL , same . I sold at 13.78 for a 1.05 walton and sold the walton for LINK!!!!!!!

OP ur a gaylord

Well, that's six hours. Good thing we were warned. Whew! Everybody point at the OP and laugh.

Next time, "whale", don't be a faggot.

>Tfw I hardware disable my USB ports and have full device encryption, along with my computer case being in a physically locked enslosure. That assumes you can even get into my room and even more into my house in a gated community. Better luck next time.

>Posted 6 hours and 22 minutes ago
>0.00204000

Where's my 14k sat OMG OP? I was promised at least that much.

>give away free tokens to literally everyone that holds ETH
>huurrr durrrr why do more wallets hold OMG xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?

kill yourself retard, this shitcoin is done, sorry you bought at the ATH

tfw I bought at $1.

Wait, only a population the size of luxemburg have fucking ether adresses and most of them are not wealthy luxemburgians but poor pajeets?

> silently goes all in on ether

WOW, can’t believe this thread is still alive. Meanwhile I was
>Cooking
>Watching a movie
>Not taking a shower

Of course it won’t dip. Can’t believe this „Whale here“ thing works every freaggin’ fuckin’ time.

>Solid coin
>Great dev team
>Vitalik advisor
>Buy the dip
>Will recover

hahahahaha, really can’t believe people were actually believing it will dip

LOL, thanks

Fun fact: I was watching the third part of the planet of the apes trilogy. Caesar dies in the end.
>Sad

I hope none of you sold with loss…

Next hint: I will go to sleep in the next 1-2 hours and wake up in some 10 hours. During that time OmiseGO will recover to 0.00270000

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

you are better right, otherwise..

oh boy..

Guy is copy pasting but he's right you know
Certain people see young tech guys come into it a big and they are a massive target. All the safe guards in the world won't help when you're being tortured or a family member is tied up next to you.
It happens more often than you think, like crazy often

Shit. I know OP. He's fucking with us. But he's really a whale. I can't figure out what he is up to.

jesus fuck youre retarded.

so you've been waiting six hours? well done user. next shift will be 12 hours long. either sell your heavy bags with loss... or watch it go down in the next 12 hours. I am gonna sleep meanwhile. Am I...?

I'm living with my dad. I don't think anyone will fuck with us lol he's strapped

You realize that OMG airdropped tokens to every single active Ethereum address, right?