FUCK ME Veeky Forums I REALLY DID IT THIS TIME

FUCK ME Veeky Forums I REALLY DID IT THIS TIME

SNAPPED MY SHIT UP REAL GOOD

so for the past couple of weeks I've had this mild discomfort in the lower region of my back whenever I moved into certain positions. it didn't really hurt so I just pushed through it and did my routine as usual.

today however was a different story.
I did my warm up sets for squats and once I started my final warm up at 175 lbs, i felt some actual pain in my lower back which didn't let me go father down than a quarter of the way.

I REALLY don't want to go to the doctor and have him tell me to stay away from the gym, but I don't want to make my shit even worse

the real problem is, I can't do the bb row, squat, and deadlift portions of my routine without it hurting my lower back. what the fuck do I do now?

PLEASE help me Veeky Forums you're my only hope

my current routine is
AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx

A:
squats 3x5
bench 3x8
bb rows 3x5
dips 2x8

B:
squats 3x5
ohp 3x5
deadlifts 1x5
chin ups 2x8

what changes can I make so I don't snap my shit up even further?

PLS RESPOND

Stay away from the gym, it's over for you.

it sounds like u already know the answer and you're in denial

STOP PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME
ANYBODY

I DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS
GOING TO THE GYM IS THE ONLY THING I ENJOY ANYMORE PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE

Just inject stem cells into your spine and it will heal within the hour

this can't be happening

oh this can't possibly be happening...

this has to be some sort of sick dream

yes a dream.. this is a dream and I will awake soon to do my lmao2pl8 squats in peace... it's only a matter of time now

It's okay user. I hurt my back last summer -- took a full three months off, started right back at the beginning. You know what? It went so much better the second time around: I knew more, including the warning signs, and now you know them too. You'll make it.

But first, you'll take a break and work on other aspects of your life. Maybe this would be a good time to make some friendship gainz.

Remember: lifting is just one of many examples of CUMULATIVE INCREMENTAL PERSONAL IMPROVEMENTS. Get going.

three whole months??

can't I just do upperbody stuff only? holy shit there has to be another way

Maybe I could have gotten away with 6 weeks. Maybe if I tried, it would have hurt again worse and I'd be out for a full year. 3 months is nothing.

Just go to the doctor you filthy mongaloid ree

>you mean to tell me you've been doing dead..lifts?!

bump

Can you sit and extend your leg(s) without it increasing the back pain? May be a prolapse/herniation

haha rectal hernia prolapsation

yes it only starts to feel uncomfortable once I try and push my legs upwards past parallel

had that once, while squatting pretty heavy. underestimated to weight and pushed through. my buttocks went numb that day. after that, i used only machines for a couple of weeks. went away, broke my pr afterwards. don't worry too much, op, and listen to your body.

i mean *that night.
was kinda weird and i was really anxious because i knew i fucked up somehow. but taking a simple break seems to have been enough for my body to fully recover.

>other aspects of your life
what life? did you even read what he said?

do some yoga shit for your back and it'll heal up within a few days

you're going to be fine

You sound autistic. Correct me if I'm wrong, but do you have autism?

I had a similar thing happen to me a year and a half ago, sucks desu.

What I did was I just stopped doing legs (cause they're fucking boring and painful anyway) and switched to calisthenics for upper body to avoid things like bent over rows and OHP that put pressure on your lower back. Upper body is good nowadays but legs are shit, worth it desu my back feels better than it used to.

Listen to me fampai, I wish I had someone to tell me this when I snapped my shit up. DONT fucking deadlift or squat. DONT bent over row or OHP. Potentially having back pain for the rest of your life is not worth looking cool while squatting/deadlifting a lot of weight.

I know you're convincing yourself there's nothing wrong and that you can still work out the way you always have, I've been there, but please listen to my advice, you won't regret it.

Take 2 weeks off, Dont worry about it. Just went through it myself.. take a full week off lifting. i guess you can still do cardio for cutting gains.
I just went through this the first day after the snapcident i couldnt walk :p let alone get up off bed.. went 2 weeks without lifting and started lifting with my warmup sets for heavy back excercises like i did 80kgs 5x5 deadlift and such.

>don't do any compound lifts
>making it

choose one

>tfw 545 diddylift and 425 skwat
>tfw just went snapcity while rolling doobies
Marijuana not even once

recover 6weeks to 3months with walking, bench, and pullups.
then, prowler push or sled pull, 10x50yards with bodyweight or less on sled
reverse hypers 5x20 adding 5lbs per week

SEE A FUCKING DOCTOR

IF YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU NOT TO EXERCISE, SEE A DOCTOR THAT ISN'T SHIT