Tfw contemplating to start again even before the release

>tfw contemplating to start again even before the release

Where do you think we are?

>2016
>trusting blizzard to make WoW good

If you buy Legion you deserve being made fun of

why is /v/ leaking into every other board today there was a pokken thread on /mu/

don't

nigga WoW is dead.

nah I'm done with that shit but I get nostalgic thinking back to those carefree times in Azeroth though..

fuck off jew

Seriously though, don't spend those 50-70 dollars on WoW, Legion WILL NOT fix shit. They are actually implementing features that imo should be punishable by 10 years prison.

>zone scaling&shit

fuck off jew

>tfw last free summer before done with uni
>tfw overwatch
>tfw blood and wine
>tfw legion
>tfw lifting in between

it'll never get better than this, will it?

Why do people play this abomination?
After TBC it became a repetitive mindless fuckfest of a game.

You have to be full autismo to still play it

Just started leveling for legion since leaving at the beginning of cata,looks good so far. However the main problem with the current expansion (I gather) was that there was no content in the later patches although I'm still hopeful for this one, if your on ragnaros mabie we could level together sometime

i had the urge back during pandaria so i resubbed.

biggest mistake of my life. its a shell of its former self. nobody talks to each other, there is no community anymore, all the gear is handed to you, pvp is complete shit.

dont waste your money

>TBC wasn't a repetitive mindless fuckfest
>Vanilla wasn't a repetitive mindless fuckfest

>2016
>Still letting WoW get to you

Just graduated - you're goddamn right

Just drop the chain fitness center and go to a real gym.

fuck off jew

Years later Blizzard is still making neckbeards out of teenagers

For the time it came out, no.

It was way more interactive:
- There were no guides to help you, you had find out things for yourself
- Skill had a significant advantage over gear
- You didn't know what was coming, so it didn't FEEL like grinding

Fuck off jew

How do people still get addicted to that game? It's been easy and dumbed down for years.

They don't. The game is no longer addictive, but people just keep playing because they are desperate to re-live their earlier experiences, they have created a void that no other game can fill, at least none that have been released so far.

On a related note, I don't understand how Blizzard managed to tank this game so hard, like I know exactly what they did wrong but it blows me away that they thought any of the negative changes they made were good ideas

fuck off jew

fuck overwatch also

God fucking hell, what the fuck are their gameplay developers smoking?? They have completely and consistently tanked this game ever since the earliest cata updates

fucking blizzard only knows how to make babby EZ mode games now.

compare overwatch to an older shooter that actually requires a brain to play like TF2 or quake

Fuck off jew

I did this too. 100% agree. Not to mention you can literally buy yourself to the max level lol, and que for raids that literally just walk you through themselves

Even grinding felt good because the server economy wasn't completely ruined by people with 7 maxed-out alts.

Vanilla WoW grinding:
>be lvl ~40 rogue
>need cash for mount
>figure out a brilliant money-making scheme of farming Gromsblood in Desolace
>it went for a whopping 1g a piece because it was needed for top tier raiding, but even a scrub like me could pick it, also I found a secluded spot where it grew
>Make like 60g in a few hours, felt as if I just founded Google or something
>Collect cash from AH, go back to Desolace, some alliance fuck is stealing my Gromsblood
>REEEEEEE and gank him
>felt like the most exciting thing I did all week

Grinding gold in Cataclysm:
>look at AH
>linen cloth for 1g a piece and up
>kill some ogres
>not have to worry about money ever
>go back to grinding exp by running through dungeons with people who don't bother talking to you and without even knowing what's going on