Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZs1DCPLOIo
youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I instantly regret snapping :(

These are the most British insults ever

>OP forgot to make edition

NO GENETICS/TALENT MEMEING ALLOWED EDITION

You're a prick. I'm done trying to make up with you. Enjoy not having a friend, you childish, dim witted, naive, petty twat.

you should bencbro was right you are autistic isley you will just have to work at it instead of completely avoid it, just like alcohol

The edition was sad.
You're a prick. I'm done trying to make up with you. Enjoy not having a friend, you childish, dim witted, naive, petty twat.

Of course a talentcuck like you would want that. Go eat some more pizza rolls.

EMPTY AND BOTHERED
WATCHING THE WATER
QUIET IN THE CORNER IM FALLING THROUGH

WITHOUT YOU WHAT DOES MY LIFE
AMOUNT TO

>it is a isley makes everyone hate him episode

wait a minute
sean is tinytrip?

>cheap af apartment
>disgusting rug
>"suite"
kekd

THEY GOT A NAME FOR THE WINNERS IN THE WORLD
I WANT A NAME WHEN I LOSE

THERE ARE WINNERS

who?

AND THERE ARE LOSERS

AND THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET LEARNED HOW TO WIN (try harder)

1x5 Squats (Madcow)
Greg 3 day intermediate bench
1x5 Deadlifts / 3x5 Pendlay row alt.

1x5 Squats

2x5 Squats (Madcow)

Good ?

dislike just 1x5 dl (assuming its a 5rm)

Tie your deads into Madcow, don't just alternate them AB on a program that's ABC.

I just discovered trying harder and wanna pull as frequently as possible while rowing a lot.

I would pull 3x a week if I didn't want to row.

Reminder the average human can hit a 400 Wilks within a year and if you can't you're shit and should kill yourself.

trying harder is best combined with non idiotic programming

Heavy/PR on Wed, do a little more lighter volume on Fri, take Monday off from pulling.

What's wrong with 1x5 deadlifts?
I know it's not a lot of volume but... I wanna pull heavy.

no I wanna try hard and pull heavy

>at lmao 2pl8 diddy
>saw guy repping 385

I was mirin. I was jelly.

Don't try to intelligently progress one lift then ruin it by going retarded with another.

>not a lot of volume
part i dislike, that and pulling a 5rm is taxing. pulling 2 5rm's in one week will, i suspect, fuck with your squat for no good reason

Programming is worthless when it's all about trying harder

youll get there soon enough and wonder how you were jelly of such a shit lift

never said this, sorry.
reposting:
you started benching when you were like 6 no shit you benched 55lbs
focusing on your training and not going on autopilot really makes a difference.
yes, unless you've been doing things right for those 3-4 months. almost everyone fucks up their first few months i think.
no offense but this is hard to take seriously when you don't take your training seriously. i don't get how you can switch from "i train for fun and its more then journey than the destination" to "reee talentfags reee i'm doomed because of genetics not because i don't train hard"
i wasn't saying its typical i'm just saying you're either very new or don't take lifting very seriously with a sub 270 wilks.

I had a 300 wilks until I fell for the wink meme and moved up a weight class and now I'm below 270 just

I'm mad

>yes, unless you've been doing things right for those 3-4 months. almost everyone fucks up their first few months i think.
tfw fucked up first 3 years

me too desu.

No idea if I should be going heavy and trying harder
Or going lighter and doing more volume

Fuck

Lighter and more volume

After working for 8 years to get here and then seeing some cheese head fuck blow me out after 2 years of dicking around and doing candito's it's pretty disheartening

I love you Alex but I also hate you

anyone need any sheiko related questions answered? Keep in mind I've been trained by sheiko for years so I got the tools of the trade

>180kg squat
>undeniable king of my commercial gym
Feels alright, man. I like this big fish, small pond feeling.

wew

is Veeky Forums being wonky for anyone else or is it just my Russian connection

You lost 30 points off your wilks from bulking?

I on the other hand am sub 300 but will be losing 20-30 lbs so that I am 300+.

I'm going to ask a girl out in a weeks time, what should I talk about to get her to like me?
I would talk about powerlifting but I'm not very good.

How do I also become a better person?

Thnx

If you have a fast car talk about how much HP it has

yo whats this talk about the missing king of Veeky Forums?

What else? She's into gymnastics. That's big in Russia right? What's some gymnastics lingo I can talk about?

Me too senpai.
Good trips

She will never respect someone who isn't a gymnist so you're going to have to make up a lie and say you are a gymnist

Make her feel inferior and talk about rings and high bar and how women are inferior and hence why these events aren't for women

>in a weeks time

why not now?

Shit. She'll ask me to prove it.
How can I make niche powerlifting look more impressive than competitive gymnastics?

I had 1 opportunity and let it slip
Actually I had a very big opportunity today and didn't realise until afterwards

Tbh if I don't do it in a week then I must not care enough and don't deserve her

>been stuck at 2pl8 for a year

what do

like a good boy I do 1x5 and then 2 or 3 more sets of 3 and that's my diddy day for the week.

And I'm stalled as fuck on 2pl8. What should I do

Just got hired at a gym lads. Feels good

She won't ask you to prove it there aren't just that equipment lying around lol

Is 165kg back squat and 120kg front squat a good ratio? I've front squatted 3 times now and tried my max today

sheiko beginner cycle

She competes and will ask about my competitions.
Ofc I can't lie

Can you change into relationshipExpert for a minute and help me better?

>tfw currently trying to get hired at my gym

Congrats friend. What are you doing there anyways?

If you don't take the opportunity now you'll regret it your whole life. I've been there so don't let anxiety beat you

Say you specialize in highbar
If you ever get exposed just say you meant squatting highbar

>Say you specialize in highbar
>If you ever get exposed just say you meant squatting highbar

Genius

>fear and loathing in las vegas
>animal crossing
man i miss tiny trip

Can someone explain Goodlift to me? Like why Bryce is listed as having a record total, yet he's nowhere to be found in a meet or by name on the site?

And in relation the the IPF, what the fuck is up with Wierzbicki's deadlift record? It's pretty much higher than all the classes above him, at 93. I don't have the webm, but here's the video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xZs1DCPLOIo
Just look at those noodle orangutan proportions; it doesn't even look like a lockout. How is the IPF so revered when they let shit like this pass? It's the same with that record women's bench, with a literal 1" ROM. I've seen them red-light textbook-perfect lifts, like Mike T's squat last Words, yet this kind of anti-athleticism is let dominate the sport. That deadlift record is pretty much unbreakable.

You're an idiot

>tfw you don't lockout at your knees

I'm going to be a "coach". Pretty much just show people how to use the machines and cleaning the weights/equipment.

Yo guys, how strong do you need to be to shake the officials' hands after a meet? Always wanted to do this after a third attempt deadlift.

Has to be record breaking

You should challenge sabre to a plg coach-off.

Sabre is a jihad

powerlifting is in the special Olympics LOL

If Sean could actually get rid of Isley forever I'd do whatever he wanted

Fuuuuck, even if you get like 450 wilks and place 1st?

That's called PT, not coach.

That's what the manager referred to the position as, hence my using quotes.

arent people going to be confused when a fat DYEL is showing them how to do things

>being this jealous
Maybe one day someone will call you coach, too.

You're going to give him a wierd insecurity and he's going to be making women call him coach in bed.

Considering that the majority of the clientele will be people 50+, I doubt that they'd care all that much desu. I know people that are much weaker than I am that work there.

get them started on SS

Get them started on Greg nuckols 28 free programs

I don't choose the programs. I would if I could lel. (And obviously only if they were able to do so) I don't show them any barbell movements either.

Are you going to teach them real, useful programs or are you just going to teach that unnecessarily complicated shit so that they think they need you when they really don't?

Why no bb movements?

I will not be doing any programming for anyone. Need a certification for that. I will definitely pursue one though. I don't know what they will have me teach them programming wise, only that I will show people how to use the machines.

>gyms literally hire gains goblins to roam around

Bad for the knees

xD

Not in the job specifications. I might be wrong, but it seems like the manager was specifying only machines. I would if I could, believe me.

did you show him any shirtless pics of you

what habbend. Joe doing Joe things?

Just show the gym owner this youtube.com/watch?v=3585w9FmOGs

And start small. If they can't squat with a barbell, dumbbell squats using a bench (if they can't bodyweight squat then leg press). If they can't press a barbell, use dumbbells. Set the deadlift bar higher. That sort of stuff.

I've been training a 55 years old woman who had a shattered patella five or so years ago, and we just moved into barbell squats (using a bench). But she can already deadlift 50kg, and OHP 18kg with dumbbells!

(ps: I'm only half serious, don't start training old people with barbells without getting used to training young people first)

So excited for next week lads

It was a 40-50 year old woman. And no.

He's going to start telling engaged skanks to retract their scapulas and maintain a neutral lower back in the sack.

what the fuck piece of shit app is this

Pls be kg

I've seen that. Good video desu. I'll see what the job actually entails, but I'm fairly sure they won't let me teach someone barbell movements on the clock, for obvious reasons.

Wendlerized, it's on android

In my dreams friend.

Good to see you making progress desu

QUIET IN THE CORNER, NUMB AND FALLING THROUGH

WITHOUT YOU
WHAT
DOES
MY
LIFE
AMOUNT
TO?

Hoping for 8+ for ohp and 10+ for bench. I'd be happy with 6 or 7 for squat and deadlift.