Is in direct competition with centralized exchanges

>Is in direct competition with centralized exchanges
>Gets delisted by competitor
>Lots of FUD and market manipulation
>Oversold AF

Everyone knows DEX is the future. Even the whales who have manipulated the price so low for entry before the inevitable moon.

All FUD is false. Remember that world is fake and gay.

Get the fuck in.

Yes. Once there is more clarification on the delisting this thing will correct back up.

That's the point. It's oversold.

You don't buy when you see green candles do you?

Forget this coin it has been shitting itself for a long time. I see no reason why it would bounce back.

Fux, didn't mean to use that version of the cap. But you think it's a good idea to invest in something that is being pulled out of big-name exchanges? I mean if you're right, heavy gains are to be had. But at this point, it's entirely a gamble.

Wasn't it (and others) delisted due to the SEC crackdown on securities? I imagine there are more to come, they started with the top of the book and are working their way down the list. BTA, BTS, DAR, DRACO... Doing them in groups of 4 to 5 so as to not cause panic and a site crash. We'll see more coins delisted in the coming days.

Because if you look at the chart it bounces every time it dips.

We're talking trading not forever-hodl.

No, BTS is entirely compliant with SEC and passes Howey test. What you have witnessed is standard fudding to make weak hands sell the bottom.

It was oversold when I bought at 2,500, guess what, it still dropped over another 1000 sat

OP is a bagholder. Disregard this chump.

Bought at 1800 and bought more at 1300 and going to buy a lot more if it keeps dropping for whatever reason. Doubling down next at 1k but I doubt we ever see that. You should buy too just saying.

Doesn't matter, the only actual moon missions are on Binance anymore anyways. I moved all my money off Bittrex after the ADA fiasco (was 50/50 between the two). Bittrex is done.

>No ICO
>Not owned by anyone
>No leaders or figureheads like ETH or NEO
>DPoS on top of all of that

how the fuck is BTS a security? is Bittrex removing it just because it has "shares" in it's name?

I'm thinking of dipping out of BIttrex, too, but I can't decide if I want to take the loss (most coins are down right now) and move, or hope to recover before the SEC targets the coins I'm in (MTL, TENX, TKN, PTOY)

I thought this had potential but I shorted it on and off since 7000sats and made nice gains with its decent

not sure about the other two i think metal is ok but tenx and tkn will probably be top targets

good luck though

before China shutdown it's exchanges (which accounted for like 80% of the volume) Bittrex had like less than 10% of the total BTS volume.

Remember that BTS is not only a competitor to centralized exchanges but it's also a competitor to USDT and IRL Stocks, it's fucking obvious that the exchange owners want BTS gone because of the huge risk it poses to their business.

but there are thousands of decentralized exchange coins

kyber, block, ox, bts

honestly kyber probably is the best bet but is still a little high at the moment

nice, just bought 100k
unironically
BTS is one of the few cryptos that actually deliver on their promises, the interface is too hard for normies but it works
Might or might not drop further, but it's more likely it will moon in the next crypto bull run

here's the thing, BTS is the oldest and most active DEX and even when its bleeding it manages to be in the top 10 by volume

Sold at 1465. Maybe I'll buy back at ~1050. If it doesn't get there, I won't touch this shitcoin ever again.