I am legit a jellycunt when it comes to Rich Piano. Boning a blonde nordic godess, got a nice house, nice cars, dogs...

I am legit a jellycunt when it comes to Rich Piano. Boning a blonde nordic godess, got a nice house, nice cars, dogs. You name it. How can i be like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s17P3IAxHqjG
getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta do what ever it takes.

i like when he slaps retards

Yeah but he's also put up the most cringe "fighting" video so.......

he has good qualities

executing order 66.. watch out rich

right babe!?

when it comes to Rich Piano people list all kinds of reasons why he's a terrible person, isn't really happy and all that shit but they forget that when you're on gear all your life you're LITERALLY not a normal human. his life is something else than yours. what he does absolutely can make him 100% happym, you just don't know. he might not feel a need to have kids or something else that people normally have or do what normal people do because his body and mind work differently. there is a big problem with being in that state if there is a possibility that you might lose access to drugs but guess what, Piano is fucking Rich and with his popularity growing so rapidly he's only going to be making more and more money. humans BTFO.

I literally haven't watched a single video of his since the slapping video and switched my sub to delay misfits. Wonder how bad it's affecting his income

wow he lost 1 viewer omg the world is ending.

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS PER SCOOP

CMON

I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK

Rare rich piana pic

>implying this isn't Piana

>Implying it's just 1 viewer
Jason talked in one of his recent videos how his views have gone up tenfold since 'the incident '

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

>taking advice from a retard ok

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Being like Rich Piana 101

>start using a massive amount of steroids at the age of 17
>learn how to cycle insulin
>use synthol but deny it til your grave
>work in construction/doing commercial acting until you can buy a house
>rent out house until the mortgage is paid
>sell house for more than you bought it for
>rinse and repeat until you are wealthy
>start supplement company
>find cute Norwegian mail order bride and claim that you met at fitness expos

Its pretty easy Veeky Forums but are you will to do whatever it takes?

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

Take an inhuman amount of gear because you're insecure about being a manlet,, get order 66'd and then slap the shit out of a retard a hundred pounds lighter than you because you'll always be a little man on the inside.

can confirm. When you're on gear, you literally feel like Zeus or Achilles. You're happy as fuck all the time, aggressive, horny and energetic.

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

can someone explain the , right babe meme?

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

4 SCOOPS CMON SON

I'D LIKE TO RIDE ALONG, RICH

vocaroo.com/i/s17P3IAxHqjG

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.