Alright, bros, I've got a scenario for you. You just finished your daily 10 mile run...

Alright, bros, I've got a scenario for you. You just finished your daily 10 mile run. You somehow forgot your water so you're really thirsty. A random QT walks up to you and hands you a water bottle. You chug the whole thing down without even thinking about it. You realize immediately after that it tasted strange and had a weird viscosity. "What was in that?" You ask. "It was my pussy juice," she answers. What do you do?

Ridiculous scenario. Nobody on Veeky Forums runs.

these are the hard hitting questions I come to Veeky Forums for

"let me get a refill"

>that guy who water bottle at the gym

/thread

Yell:"Twinkie house!"

That situation actually happened to me the other day, except it was a 5 mile post workout jog on the treadmill, and she gave me back my water bottle with water still in it, I said "Thank you" she said "you're welcome" and we parted ways in an non-autistic fashion.
Good times.

gtfo /b/ fag, yor raids are shit and so are you.

Define pussy juice.

Does she mean she squirted into the bottle?

>yor
What the fuck man

shit, typo.

By pussy juice I think he means juice from her pussy you RETARDED ILLITERATE FUCKTARD

>that guy who is angry because his gains are shittier than some dudes from /b/ at the gym

There is more than one type of juice that can come out of a pussy. But I guess virgins like yourself wouldn't know that.

>dudes from /b/
>gains

youd be surprised by some newfags

Well since you're an expert in vaginas, tell me what kind of distinguishable vaginal fluids exist?

>genuinely wanting to know about vaginas
dude, you will die a virgin. I can smell the autism from here.

Blood
Lubricant
Squirt (which is actually piss)

I would tell her that she can leave whebever she wants but first she has to eat the eggs.

After I would take my 5 morning scoops in front of her and yell GET BIG CMOOOOON MLADY.

Then I would ask her to take me a pic to brag about my FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME on my favorite place of the internet (Veeky Forums)

Finally I would tell her that cardio kill gains and I was just pretending to run so jokes on her,also would tell her to do GOMAD and SS cuz she is not even 200lbs so she is not a real woman.

The as I leave I would yell REEEEEEEEEEEE.

>
>
>

Not the guy you quoted, but there is piss, vaginal lubricant, and whatever the fuck the liquid that comes out during squirting is.

fem-smegma (sweat + skin cells)

It's piss

HABEEB IT

But it's always clear, even if she isn't exceptionally hydrated. It also contains urea, but at a lower concentration than normal urine. Fucking weird is what it is. Like a piss abortion or something.

>Fucking weird is what it is. Like a piss abortion or something.

>current year
>not drinking love nectar for extra gains

Yea man tell me about vaginas man i wanna know, god im such a virgin :DD. P-please tell me about vagg water mann so i can jack off my 4x3 virgin peniss hehe senpai

No more love nectar. rip.

First thing you should ask is do you have hiv? Because if she does your allowed to sue for them trying to poison your body.

Autism ?

>piss
Piss DOES NOT COME OUT OF THE VAGINA

This, piss comes from the anus

Hey if I get hiv from some bitch I don't even know and she knew I'd be fucking pissed. She'll pay everyday til she dies.

A study found that bladders of squirters had empty bladders after squirting when their bladders were full before

punch her in her jew nose.