Le old covenant doesn't count, Jesus replaced it

>le old covenant doesn't count, Jesus replaced it
The Bible says many times that God's covenant with Israel is supposed to last forever and apply to all of Israel's descendants. Shouldn't at least Christians who are ethnically Jewish still have to abide by the old laws?

All of the covenant is contained within the two commandments of love.
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[b] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

If you are going by ethnicity most 'jew' are more arab/european than jewish in the modern age.
Most of them are atheist too.

If that's true, why did God allow the Romans to BTFO the Jews out of their own land, and for his "chosen people" to be expelled and persecuted for centuries?

Because Jupiter>YHWH

1. THE COVENANT IS BETWEEN ISRAELIS/JEWS, AND YHWH, NOT BETWEEN ISRAELIS/JEWS, AND GOD.

YHWH IS NOT GOD.

2. "THE BIBLE" IS A JUDEOCHRISTIAN BOOK, NOT A CHRISTIAN; JUDEOCHRISTIANITY IS A JEWISH CORRUPTION OF CHRISTIANITY, THEREFORE, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IN "THE BIBLE", STATEMENT IN PRO OF JUDAISM WILL BE ATTRIBUTED TO JESUS.

3. IT IS VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR JEWS TO BE CHRISTIAN, BECAUSE THEY ARE HYPERETHNOTRIBALISTIC ENTITIES, AND ETHNOTRIBALISM IS FACILITATED BY JUDAISM, WHILST BEING ANTITHETICAL TO CHRISTIANITY.

>Being this wrong.
You need to "study" in order to be less "ignorant".

Because a covenant works both ways and according to jewish phylosphers the jews didnt strayed stopped following their part of the treaty, same reason they were enslaved by persia and same reason they lost the ark according to the logic, which makes sence

You are the embodiment of what is wrong with Veeky Forums. I legitimately believe you have no desire to do anything but post inane ramblings as some signature shitpost technique or something so asking you to educate yourself or stop replying to threads you haven't done research in would fall on deaf ears.

WHAT IS "WRONG" REGARDING MY STATEMENTS, AND HOW IS IT "WRONG", ACCORDING TO YOU?

ImperialCult VS R Y S S C A N D V S
Who wins?

Read a real history book nigga

Dominican

Imperial Cult clearly has superior religion.

I know Veeky Forums already lost.

It is "wrong" because the "argument" relies on "factual statements" that are not "correct". You might want to learn about how "the bible" was composed, or what a "Christian" is, as opposed to a "Paulian". All of the real "Christians" were in fact "Jews", but they were eliminated by the modern strain of "Paulianity". You would know this if you had bothered to learn about how "The Bible" was composed, you "ignorant" "cretin".

YOU ARE NOT EXPLICATING HOW IT IS THAT MY STATEMENTS ARE "WRONG".

FORTY MINUTES LATER, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU RESPOND? YOU SEEM TO BE UPSET THAT I AM NOT DELUDED, AND THAT I AM STATING TRUTH, RATHER THAN INDIGNANT AT MY BEING "WRONG".

DROP THE FARCE, ZIONIST, AND REVEAL YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU ARE INEPT AT BEING SUBTLE.

>YOU ARE NOT EXPLICATING HOW IT IS THAT MY STATEMENTS ARE "WRONG".
They are "wrong" because they are based on "incorrect facts". What part of this are you not "understanding"? If you understood the "etymology" of "Yohwah", you would know that it is in fact referring to "God". If you knew what the "bible" was, you would not say it was a "Judeochristian" book. Its primary author, "Paul" was neither "Jewish" nor "Christian", but his own movement which hijacked "Christianity".

I have better things to do than "educate" you, so you must be content with sporadic "responses".

>You need to respond to my uneducated shitposting in real-time

Jesus dude you need to reevaluate your priorities.

>paul wasn't jewish
ok breh

I mean, he claims he was Jewish, but his ignorance of even the most basic facets of contemporary Jewish law or society makes his claims doubtful. Why does he think that forgiveness of sin (Pre-Jesus) was only through blood sacrifice, a position not even held to in the Old Testament? Why does he not seem to know what Passover is about; conflating the paschal offering with a sin offering (Since Jesus is both)? Why does he mistranslate Isaiah 25:8 in 1 Corinthians 15:54? Why does a supposed Pharisee accept the judicial authority of a Sadducee High Priest outside of the land of Israel? Why does he never mention his supposed tutorage from Gamaliel in his own epistles, but will quite frequently brag about his credentials in stuff that is inconsistent with Acts (like his birthplace)?