What are some satisfying foods for staying full on a 1200-calorie diet that I can order in bulk from Amazon?

What are some satisfying foods for staying full on a 1200-calorie diet that I can order in bulk from Amazon?

Other urls found in this thread:

foodaddictsanonymous.org/faa-food-plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump bump

Bump

Peanut butter and oats. All you can eat veggies.

Foods that are labeled so I can scan the bar codes on myfitnesspal
I don't like to ballpark when counting calories

Pizza and cookies

Tuna, eggs, veggies, chicken, water.
Just go to the grocery store you NEET

someone explain this picture

The app has a search bar

Oh, I've been baited. Fuck me

> tfw ate broccoli and eggs for lunch today

Wasn't bad; kept me sated for a bit

Just a lonely girl on her birthday

I don't like not being able to read the calories of what I eat
I want everything that I eat to add up exactly to 1200, no less, no more
I used to work at a 7-eleven so it was easy for me to calculate everything I ate by just eating there
Now I'm a NEET and the nearest grocery store is an hour away

cock

>lonely
there's someone else in the picture, three plates total

>birthday
how do you know this, she's just eating spaghetti

Is that John?

watermelon.

strawberries.

was this shot in france?

Nothing's shot in France except clubgoers.
It's from the Chicago riots two months ago. Trump scheduled a rally in Chicago and radical leftist terrorists went apeshit and trashed their city.

1200 calories? either you weigh 100lbs or youre cutting like a fucking retard.

>losing gains

Try keto. That's kinda the whole point of it.

beans, rice. spices. make soups. win.

or barley. barley is better in soup. just suggesting rice because it's cheaper

Confused here, I'm overweight by about 45 pounds. I'm seeing a nutritionist and I'm actually down from my starting weight of +85 to my natural healthy weight. I was specifically instructed to maintain an 1800 calorie diet, even though I was feeling full closer to 1100. I was told that being a man the amount of calories required for healthy weight loss was closer to 2k, and that a 1k calorie diet was in fact dangerous. Can a nutrifag explain this for me?

idk but can someone post kianna dior webms? preferably of oktoberfest vid

I'm on HRT that's why I need a 1200 calorie diet

Makes a little more sense I guess. Thanks for the response, good luck with the imbalance.

I could have lived my whole life without seeing this image.

I could've saved her ;_;

She looks happier being fat & full

fuck u

order whatever you like and eat it in moderation.

The only problem with that is it never fills me up
I need food that has to be more satisfying and filling with less calories

oats!

anything else with soluble fiber, too. vegetables tend to mostly have insoluble, but generally contain both to some degree.

also, protein shakes, obviously. some contain soluble fiber, so you'll have to keep an eye out for those. it's not exactly cheap, but muscle milk has a 100 calorie shake line with 20g prots and a decent amount of fiber. but make sure they're the 100s--standard muscle milk is loaded with fat, for whatever reason.

There is a complicated way of explaining this and a simple way.

The simplest way to say it is, your body is very smart and wants to be fat because it is in its
best interest. If you try and give it too little, it will simply set your metabolic rate lower and you will burn less calories and feel more lethargic. If you set it a little bit lower than usual (300 calories or so) the body doesn't feel as if it is immediately threatened and so it doesn't change its metabolic rate that much. The damage done isn't worth reprimanding. So the body lets you lose weight slowly with no real long term damage.

Think of it like you left a dish in the sink. Your roomates/gf/bf/mom or whoever you live with won't care. But if you left half the dishes out and knocked the soap over people will be pissed and it's going to make your own life a lot harder.

Time for the longer explanation

A healthy normal adult has roughly 135,000 calories stored in fat and something less than 10k stored in muscle glycogen, blood glucose, and muscle triglycerides combined. We store this excessive amount in case we are going to go long periods of time without eating. However, we rarely do.

Crash dieting (or eating drastically lower calories than usual) works against long term weight loss because it doesn't respect the systems of the body. You will drop approximately 10 lbs or so (maybe more if you have more to lose) mostly from water loss and the initial struggle of the body to make up for the loss but it then adjusts and slows you the fuck down. An average person has a basal metabolic rate of 2k Calories, more if you weigh more. Restrict your body down to 1.2 and it will set the basal metabolic rate to 1.4ish and make you lethargic because it wants more of the calories to do it's everyday functioning. The longer you crash diet, the lower this goes.
Could go on if you want but this is already long.

God damn it.

Are you still there?

Wih that information, is there a best way to bulk, knowing i'm asuchwitz mode?

you've barely started but it sounds like you're already well on your way to developing a disorder.
It's supposed to average out with some wiggle room, not add to exactly 1200 every day

Let me save you some serious time. Follow this when cutting. Every single time I need to cut I lose easily 10 to 20 lbs a month with this plan.
foodaddictsanonymous.org/faa-food-plan

BTW this usually will add up to about 1,200 to 2,00 calories per day. All depends on the choices you make. That's a pretty damn good range to choose from.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

What happened

Eat more

Too much spaghetti.

Rose please come back

she's a dyke

State your sources please

Just get a food scale jesus fuck

Were you just living off of processed shit because you can't count?

Invest in a kitchen scale. No guess work