Bulking recipes thread

Post some recipies for skellys who want to bulk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m0eZTtpIQbI
youtube.com/watch?v=6X5SLbSzga8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what kind of pussy ass bulking shake is this?

>2 scoops
>gay ass fruits
>no peanut butter
>fat free milk

never gonna make it

I have some questions about bulking:

How long should I have to bulk to gain muscle?, Can I bulk without getting fat?

Stats:
>175cm
>60kg

You should gradually eat more food.

Whole milk
Protein Powder
Ice cream

Same macros as any mass gainer you're gonna buy, cheaper and better tasting!

>nonfat milk
>for bulking

U fucking wot m8?

Fuck that
I need a quick bulk, so I can cut before beach

Whole Milk
Ice Cream
Whey
Peanut Butter
Coconut Oil

All you need senpai, and it tastes great. Coconut Oil is optional, but it's extra calories and the shit's good for you.

literally anything.

whole milk, oats, protein powder, ice cream, cookies (oreos work good), peanut butter, olive oil, bananas, pretty much anything.

Are you actually supposed to eat too much sugar during bulk?, won't this makes you look like a pregnant powerlifter?

>Being afraid of sugar
>Especially when bulking

Never gonna fucking make it, familia

I saw some large tubs of coconut oil at Costco for $17. It's a way better deal than the $8 bottles that are the size of peanut butter jars. It's shit tons cheaper there.

youtu.be/m0eZTtpIQbI
Drink a whole mass gainer everydayfor serious gains.

>using water
I might have to try this just because it's funny.

>and the shit's good for you.

Unsubstantiated health claims

fuck you :^)

2 Scoopers protein
1/2 cup oats
1 banana
1 scoop maltodextrin
1 scoop dextrose
1 tbsp peanut butter
8oz full fat milk

usually have this post workout, if not post workout i remove the dextrose n maltodextrin

750ml Whole cream milk
3 scoops chocolate protein power
2 table spoons Peanut butter
1 Medium banana
1/2 cup of Oat flour
Blend it all together.
And were going to finish that off with a table spoon on olive oil, quick blast.

Done.

>asks for advice
>got a decent advice
>no fuck that i want this and this
kys m8

What kind of icecream?

The number one mistake made by skellies, in fact probably the *only* mistake made by skellies, is to try to bulk clean. Look, in case you haven't noticed, the reason you're skinny as shit is because you have the appetite of a 3 year old child, and you expect to suddenly be able to eat 3-4000 kcal of rice, broccoli and chicken? Not gonna happen and you're fucking delusional if you though that for second. What you need to do is to consume the most calorie dense foods (and drinks) you can think of. It's the only way. So here's some tips for you useless fucks who are struggling to gain and haven't figured this out yet

>Replace chicken and fish with red meats. The fattier the better (because more calories).
>Replace rice and potatoes with buttered pastas (spaghetti, macaroni, regular pasta etc.). Much less filling and way more calorie dense; a pure win.
>White bread is fucking godly for gaining, try it out with peanutbutter and jelly or peanutbutter + nutella for maximum calories
>Replace all vegetables with fruits to get all your micros in a more calorie-dense package
>Replace oats with something like cornflakes or something like that
>Replace all milk with chocolate milk
>Drink a tall glass of chocolate milk with every meal
>The more fast food the better, but skip the fries and get an extra burger instead
>Snack whenever possible, in my experience things that aren't huge in volume work the best, i.e. things like chocolate, pastries, cakes and so on. Potato chips, popcorn and a lot of other types of candies are actually surprisingly voluminous for their calories.

Now if you ever struggle to gain weight again after knowing what I just told you, you're retarded and should kill yourself.

Good

Can you bulk without getting fat?.

Yeah them fruits r gay fukin fgts eatin berries pussies

Nope.

Depends on genetics and how hard you train. If you're gonna bulk you may as well go all the way. You're not gonna get obese and the world won't implode if you put on some fat

Yeah bulking is fucking impossible if you do it 100% clean. I try to have 1 home cooked meal a day like a stew or chilli, then fill the rest up with crap and while milk. When you have a job and other commitments, making the time to get all the calories clean is impossible.

You're too late.

>berry BOOST

Its clearly made by a silly blogging mom

maybe if you buy it she'll give you a five knuckle shuffle

>0 calories: the shake

>ome large tubs of coconut oil at Costco for $17. It's a way better deal than the $8 bottles that are the size of peanut butter jars. It's shit tons cheaper there.
Get extra virgin organic cold pressed coconut oil...

>extra virgin
sounds like something you'd get alright

kek

bulking protein shake for skellys

- 1-2 scoops protein powder (preferably chocolate)
-small handful of oats
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1 banana

It tastes fucking amazing and if you hammer back 2 of those a day on top of your food you will grow like a weed
-

A lot of people go way too hard and gain a fuckload of weight, you will get fatter but don't just pack on weight for the sake of your bulk. If you think you're getting too big then it's time to cut.

This shit right here is amazing: youtube.com/watch?v=6X5SLbSzga8