ITT: Goal bodies thread

ITT: Goal bodies thread

Is Hugh mode achievable natty?

Lost my shit.

Jesus Christ

>Is Hugh mode achievable natty?
Yes, but definitely not within the timeframe he got it in.

Hollywood stars before big headline releases have been put on a (typically 6-month) intense workout regime which obviously includes steroids as far back as the 70s and probably even before.

It's possible, it just takes a hell of a lot longer.

Why betas have red cheeks ?

dude has ac joint bumps on both his shoulders,

goes to show he's been lifting for a while, and has gotten an injury or 2 along the way

15 years isn't long enough?

jesus man, how bad is it...?

that pic.. 1.5 years max

last xmen movie... more like 3 to 4 years

He was pretty ripped then too. You can follow his progress from the first xmen movie 15 years ago till now. It's pretty linear.

Literally perfect goal body for me. Maybe one day.

fucking hell hahahaha

FUCK OFF GREG

Ross Dickerson, biggest inspiration.

How can achive this fit/

lol hi greg

Fuuuark, that dude's hands are huge. Probably the most aesthetic body type. Even normies mire.

Got to his youtube channel, Kinobody

He believes in not eating

one day i may

>it's pretty linear
Uh...

There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who think you need to juice to look like Hugh Jackman

Keep that in mind when asking this board for advice

Seriously how do I get tits like that mine can fit into a C cup bra.

Why do you have large cists of acne on your back but your face is relatively clear. Are you on steroids?

this size and bf % is easily achievable, but even if you're bigger and more ripped you may end up looking like shit if you don't have good muslce shapes/insertion/bone structure proportions etc

chicken arms, looks like shit

How to get a body like this?

Never realized Ubereem is that much bigger than lesnar

HOW

how the fuck do I do this?

Everyone has those, idiot

How do I into small waist, wide hips? I've definitely noticed my hips become more rounded since I started lifting (hip dips are almost non existent). Not sure what I did exactly to achieve that.

She's definitely my goal body. Though I give up on boobs that size

Kek

Does he take HGH or something for those hands? I want to into this mode.

lrn 2 operate

Looks like a great goal to me

I've posted this in it's own thread in the past and always got trolled.

Skinny, abs, not too big of muscles

But how do I achieve??

You didn't get trolled that's just what the average skeleton looks like

How achieve?

What the nazis made those jews do in auschwitz was disgusting, user delete this immediatly

what height are you?

at 6'1, I looked like that at about 145 lbs with very low bodyfat

so I'd say just maintain a skinny body (~18 BMI) and lift as much as you can with that body

Pointless post. When ever you make stupid comments like this just remember your personality doesn't shine through in a black and white comment on the internet. You just look like a tool.

Disgusting

5'2".
Ah, that's what I'm aiming for ATM, so I'll just continue as normal. Thanks!

Looks like it didnt quite...
>tickle your funny bone
Skelly

For boobs, get an augmentation if it's that important to you. Her upper body looks like she lifts but not a ton. Definitely some squats. And core work, preferably actually doing sit-ups and a weighted movement like ab pull-down so they build up enough mass to be visible at her bodyfat %, I would assume. I'm not the best at reverse engineering programs, sorry.

Oh shit, responded to wrong person, ignore me

Nah, boobs don't matter. Rest seems reasonable

Lmfao

Honestly this, is he even achievable natty?

Thats hugh jackman off cycle so.. no

Are you lifting currently?

>I've definitely noticed my hips become more rounded since I started lifting (hip dips are almost non existent). Not sure what I did exactly to achieve that.

Did you do squats or deadlifts? Because those are going to build every muscle around your hips.

Also, the One True Goal Body. Yes, even for women. No homo.

How do I get this? this is the best.

5' 8" (its ok, im half asian half white). i was very close to this at 145, just a lil fat in the midsection and chest

so you do advise lifting? people just kept saying dont eat, but i thought lifting something might get rid of the lil bit of fat

Noice.

Yeah, I am
Both squats and deads

Current stats:
B 35kg
S 65kg
D 55kg

Seems reasonable. He didnt do any parts in between that would've forced him to become skinny again as far as I know.

Mastest no one wants ur shit ass body. Ur skin is worse than a fucking skinned nigger who has been burned in public

>5'2

Lol like i am not trying to troll on purpose but why do you even bother being alive? If i was 5'2 i wouldnt even hesitate for a split second, i would just kill myself as soon as possible. Why live a disgusting inferior life of humiliation and garbage gutter genetics, my fucking 11 year old brother is taller than you

Like i am genuinely curious. Why dont you want to die?

He's been lifting non stop since he did his first wolverine role

That Photoshop and angle in the last pic.

Yes it seems completely possible from 2009 to OPs pic.

how can your deadlift be lower than your squat?

Seconding that other guy, your dead really shouldn't be smaller than your squat. Is it grip strength that's interfering?

How long have you been on that program?

>large cists of acne on your back

my back is 15 times more cluttered with acne and I'm the nattiest person in the world.

tiny had one amazing body
too bad about his face and height tho

>had

Is it really true he killed himself?

Nah, he just stopped lifting.

>Focus on compound lifts
>Do cardio
>Grow beard
>Remove kebab on a regular basis

Also, based A2 stock and 14.5" barrel combo.

No, he found fulfillment in life and left Veeky Forums.

the thing with this type of body is with no pump and good lighting you look like a DYEL, i know because i have the similar physique

need another 20lbs of mass then you look like you lift with no pump

the thing with this type of body is you'll look like a child in 3D, because you're 5'4''.

try again brah im 6'2 190cm to be precise and thats a doctors measurement

Oh god, now I have to admit I've been using squat machine. But it's because I can't reach the rack in the actual squat area!!
Doing this for about a month

i was referring to tiny.

nastiest*

In addition, I think it might actually be my grip strength. I almost dropped the weights last time, which was 2nd session doing 55 after going up from 50. And my forearms have been rekt since then. Might have been the gloves I was wearing, which were different to gloves I was wearing first time I did 55

>squat machine

???

Smith machine. Or are you questioning why I would even use it. Bcause like I said, I don't really have a choice

>roiding for this

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What's the role of cardio here

This is 100% achievable natty for anyone with above average genetics. I'm not saying this guy is natty, but it's definitely achievable without gear

get cut after 3 years of lifting

>but it's definitely achievable without gear

Thanks captain obvious

aerobic exercise at least once or twice a week, in combination with standard calisthenic and weight lifting routines, stimulates muscle growth, speeds up metabolism, and gives you more energy for lifting.

So, pretty important

I WANT HIS SEED

>How do I into small waist, wide hips?
literally genetics and low body fat, soz

this

A physique like Dmitry Klokov would be nice

Gotta run when you're getting shot at.