Fuck Link and turn your head this way already retards

I have seen recommendations on this coin here since yesterday and I fking bought in. Up 40% already and all you bunch of emotionally attached plebs are still bagholding LINK. The 1000x moon is right here and you people are too retarded to see it . fucking idiots

I can’t believe the majority of retards can’t see this and they complain about losing money. What a fucking joke.

Hey fucking retards, I will keep on bumping this for 5 more minutes, don’t cry if you miss the chance idiots.

Alright shill me on this coin

What does it do? Why will it moon?

kys

Do your own research

hehe time to buy link

Buy My Bags!!
What it do?
Do your own research

>40 billion circulating supply
>100 billion max supply
>121 million market cap

P-please buy my bags

Team & Background

Similar to Ethereum. TRONIX is backed by a team of industry veterans and numerous high profile investors. (Note: I would not be surprised if Alibaba is using Tron Lab as a proxy to combat Tencent’s grip on the messaging & entertainment foothold.)

Key investors include:

Jihan Wu (CEO of BITMAIN)

Wei Dai (The founder of OFO, the largest shared bicycle provider in china with a 3 Billion USD valuation)

Feng Li (Investor of Coinbase and Ripple) also an former board director of Ripple

Binshen Tang (Founder of Clash of Kings, with over 10 Million Monthly Active Users)

Weixing Chen (Founder of Kuaidi) *Note that Didi recently purchased Uber China Business for 35 Billion Dollars (CNBC, 2016)

Mingshan Yin (Founder of Lifan Group) with over 2 billion USD market value

Chaoyong Wang (Founder of ChinaEquity Group) with over 2 billion USD market value

Patrick (Founder of QTUM) & Linke Yang (Founder of BTC China)

This is just scratching the surface, links of the other investors can be found below.

In-terms of development team. Justin mentioned in his livestream that Peiwo and Tron Lab, had a headcount of 80 people and that he was looking to hire 50 more in his Beijing Office.

Bitcoin, meet TRONIX

Unlike Bitcoin, TRONIX is a completely different generation of cryptocurrency.

We can consider Bitcoin as a 1st generation Crypto. It’s very basic, requires a lot of computing power and you can’t do much with it besides P2P transactions. It’s here because it has been around the longest.

Ethereum is a 2nd generation Crypto, there’s more functionality and a lot of flexibility that you can do that Bitcoin can’t.

TRONIX is a third generation Crypto. Not only it can do all of the above, but it’s user facing. Something that is key to mass market adoption. Rather than competing, I see Ethereum Co-Existing with TRONIX. Ethereum will form the backbone of the future (*Like the Internet), while TRON will be the Facebook of tomorrow

B-b-but anons, if its on Veeky Forums I should stay away from it... r-right?

Stay poor faggots

What is Tron?

Tron in a nutshell is a movement. It's a digital asset that aims to revolutionise how In-APP (IAP) currency is used. Not only that, it also aims to become a P2P facilitator and Content Provider (OMG, TENX, MCO and STEEM killer), imagine using TRX to buy stuff online or using TRX to boost your comment on a top post on 9GAG. It is just a small area that the Tron Platform is trying to o.

The scale is just massive and the things that I have just mentioned is just scratching the surface. It will probably take me a few dozen posts to even cover what they are trying to do with IPFS! (*TRX is also a Filecoin killer) or even their ICO Platform as mentioned in their White paper.

They key aspect is getting app developers onboard. I think that this will really kickstart the widespread adoption of TRX.

To better visualise Tron's Vision, I have highlighted the following use case scenarios and how Tron solves it.

I have a maxed out Town Hall 11 in clash of clans and a new account on Clash Royal, meaning the I have a lot of gems in clash of clans thats doing nothing. Imagine using TRX, you can just send the gems/TRX into Clash Royal and spend the gems/TRX there. Tron is a Inter-App currency that can be used cross platform.

Kenneth, a user of Tron, has Diablo3 gold sitting useless that he could be spending on Warframe which he's playing more right now. So rather than having gold sitting useless in Diablo 3, Kenneth can transfer TRX via Tron platform to Warframe while paying a small TRX gas fee.

A game implemented by a developer, where users can earn a game currency and convert it to TRX. Example you can trade your World of Warcraft gold into TRX and use that to buy another game's currency etc

These are the some use case scenarios that Tron aims to achieve in the near future (2-3 years).

Who the fuck actually wants this? I don't want every game economy ever getting fucking rekt by this terrible inter-game commerce. Who the fuck would want this?

Terrible idea, won't take off. Shitcoin extreme.

It is obvious that the migration of resources from Game 1 (Developer 1) is not beneficial for Developer 2 of Game 2, since in fact Developer 2 does not receive fiat for virtual money invented specifically for Game 2. But ... this is until the player spends their coins (in this case TRX as a universal game currency) on the shield / sword / fishing rod / acceleration of development, etc., on the Developer's 2 platform.

So, let's list the advantages for developers / owners of online games:

If the Developer has a product line, the user's finances can freely migrate from one game to another, thereby increasing the turnover and ultimately profit for the Developer. In this case, it is even possible that the Developer made Game 1, Portal with music, an online cinema and on all these services the client can pay by one type of token without the need to constantly use a credit card.

The developer uses tokens in their services that have a REAL market value. For example: a user bought 1000 TRX for X USD. After some time he can get 100X USD by selling them on the exchange, given that the market is constantly growing and the demand for tokens will only increase. Yes, it is theoretically possible to fall, but remember that now you can’t withdraw money from online game at all and you can not convert it back into real money.

The developer can offer his users a product (game, forum, video-chat) in which they can earn tokens, and then exchange them on the exchange for real money.

Players' resources will be protected by blockchain technology, which will provide additional guarantees for the safety of money.

Will be available micropayments In applications, which will allow even a thousandth of a cent to be transferred. As you know, users are much more easier spend small amounts of money than relatively large. But at the same time, given the current scale of the development of the Internet and applications, the resulting amount can be significant. Imagine that the video

>he doesn't know about gambling laws

Consult a lawyer.

Read the whitepaper, which you will not. Because you are a ficking tard that only looks back in hindsight and will forever stay poor.

Up

There is no point to this. Activision does this with "Cod Poinst"....works across all their games. You buy it with a credit card. End of story, easy peasy. This kind of innovation isn't necessary.

>Jihan Wu
Stopped right there. Kys

IT IS ONE example USE CASE!
Can activisions card let you cash it out turn it to real money and spend it elsewhere? No then broaden your fucking horizions you uncreative fucktards

This way of thinking is why y’all are poor and will stay that way wagecucks.

Where can I buy tron?

I showed you my trip answer me

I don't hold Tron but I think it is a very strong but right now. The China fud is over and other chink coins have rebounded nicely. I think it'll get relisted on binance soon since the China ico fiasco is in the past now. All my money is tied into promising icos so I'd be buying otherwise.

Liqui faggot

chill wite shilling

i;m trying. Like who the fuck wrote this ? Its barely english.

Blizzard is doing something similar with WOW tokens. You can now sell and buy online gold IRL for fiat. I could see the potential for this desu.

can you find a proper english whitepaper? I've found some half-assed google translate version. Doesn't feel enticing.

>127 million market cap
>1000x
What did OP mean by this?