XMR

Is it a good time to buy Monero?
Been wanting to scoop up a coin or two for the longest time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nobody cares about monero?

Perfect time.
This is pretty much the bottom of the current dip. Meme lines and triangles, meme bands, meme oscillating indicators, all the memes are confirming it'll go upwards from here.

Horseshit. When bitcoin forks next month you're going to see a retracement to the $40-$50 range.

If you buy this non-anonymous pedo coin with infinite supply for almost a 100$ you are close to braindead.

How is it non-anonymous?

IP adress can be retraced, Verge Dev has literally did this already. With the IP he could literally locate the house and even potentially intercept the transaction.

After he did this, Monero was destroyed.

it's only non-anonymous by verge fanbois who are borderline retarded and don't understand a thing about IT systems and programming.

It only shows who's running a node, you brainlet.
Get your memecoin out of here.

> le you can trace an IP address and monero isn't safe le!1!1

typical verge retard.

if you trade an anonymous tech blockchain coin on a clearnet you don't gain anonymity. retard.

damn I hate verge retards. they are the worst.

I sold my Verge long ago - but I can't deny it is the most anonymous coin in the entire market.

You can deny all you want, no one gives a fuck. Wraith Protocol has overshadowed everyone.

1. Verge is not anonymous.

2. Monero is.

3. Do your own research.

4. People shill verge because they hope it will moon since it is a low price.

So use Tor.

do you even know what verge protocol is?
they didn't even open source it yet. No one knows whati it is.

this is litteraly what happened:

> be me verge promote as super duper anonymous coin number 1
> tfw public blockchain, bitcoin clone with tor/i2p integration
> tell everyone verge is superior user coin cause retailers can still "track" because public blockchain
> Me verge dev, .
> Have a rich list
> retards think I'm user and my retard army of shills can't comprehend anything
> shit on xmr and other real privacy coins.
> LE WAIT TILL WRAITH PROTOCOL LE
> "wraith protocol" is released ( or is it? )
> all of the sudden change to semi private blockchain with stealth addressing.
> had to do this cause retarded dev can only copy pasta the easy available code.
> Wraith protocol is superior le
> it's not even a protocol.
> retards eat my shiit and buy my shitcoin.

Kek.
Nice meme.

What about zcoin? Particl?

Doge coin fork originally called doge coin dark is good.... It hides your ip with comprised tor network wow. Good thing the block chain is public so everyone can see where your money goes

>"wraith protocol"

"wraith protocol" just sounds cool and that's what led to the massive pump. sleek logo + cool-sounding name and lots of people talking about it with confidence.

CONFIDENCE is what drove it up.

coins that lack confident evangelists die out.

for contrast, look what's happening to CLOAK. they lacked confident, sleek marketing.

Wraith Protocol was actually announced far after the all-time high was reached.. It has mooned for what it is and can do. Nothing else.

I feel sorry for XMR holders, knowing that one single person performed better at creating a privacy coin than an entire team combined together.

to answer your question.

XMR will be relevant in the future as THE privacy coin.

you can't really go wrong with this one if you look at it long term.

also the pirate bay founder recently lanched a webhosting / domain registration service named NJALLA where you can pay with BTC or XMR.

if you'd actually look at the technology behind both coins you would understand how retarded your statement is.

I assume you are just trolling or baiting.
That or you really are a retarded verge shill.

My privacy brothers. Here is ODN.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support /ourcoin/.

Post ODN address and proof for ODN reward.

Why would monero be affected by the bitcoin fork ?

what about odn?

thanks to everyone who gave me good information, I picked up 3 monero!