Daily reminder that if you crave anything but this, you're a disgusting. savage...

Daily reminder that if you crave anything but this, you're a disgusting. savage, miscreant who will be genocided in the upcoming Reich

>Daily reminder that if you crave anything but this, you're a disgusting. savage, miscreant who will be genocided in the upcoming Reich

Fixed that for you, skinny fuckboi.

no thanks, I don't like boys

She's ugly without makeup and her music sucks
Still would hit tho, I love skinny girls

Her body is awful.

highest of test

I don't see how people like this. She has the body of the worm things from men in black, but with even less of an ass.

shit taste, and she gobbles black dick so I don't get why you're putting her up on the aryan pedestal

How skinny?

Hnnnngh.

>butthurt nigger thinks he has a chance with proper conservative women
It's literally a twitter meme, she would never touch a negro

fuck off with your shoops cunt

UGHHH SKINNIER

>i-i-it's j-j-j-just a m-meme! s-she would n-n-never touch a n-n-nigger!

you're so delusional. taylor is shit tier and is in no way even remotely conservative.

Super Nintendo Chalmers?

Those are probably contract photoshoots issued by the media and the race-mixing jewish promoters

fuck off

It doesnt seem healthy at all to be that skinny in my opinion

Indeed.

She's just tall
Hell if I don't count calories I get that skinny and I'm a guy

People like you will eventually turn into degenerate faggots who suck nigger cock

Kek

She looks like she went SSJ3, and I fucking love it.

Shut the fuck up with your meme girl.She is literally Emma Watson 2.0

>wwaah waah waah, how dare whites like one of their one
You're probably fapping to her in your mudhut as we speak

DELET THIS

t. Autist

is this what goddesses look like?

t. shitskin

Cry harder, low selfconfidence user. Maybe you'll respect yourself and your parents one day.

She has a cute face, lifts for a sport of her choosing, which she is very good at and manages to be womanly despite her muscle mass.

What's not to like?

Kek
You, I like you.

Only if they're friendly.
Angry goddesses look like this. You don't want her to flex at you.
Unless she's holding your dick and you're into being dominated.

I crave this.

>Used to be a fatass at 110kg
>Absolutely loved fat whores, chubby, high test, even borderline BBW. Pic related was my ideal.
>Get in shape, now at 80kg.
>Can't stand cellulite, flappy bellies, excess of fat. Still like curves but preference toward thinner girls with elegant traits and long legs.

So glad my gf got motivated by my drastic physical changes and already lost 5 kg this month through dieting, slowly getting into squats and working out in general.

I expected to see vagina

>those eyebrows
Ya blew it

She's not that kind of girl.

Muscled backs on females are the shit in doggy style.
You can caress every crease and every hill and it drives them just as crazy ar teasing their tits or ass.

So much more fun that a flat, uniform back

>swn give you a scapulajob
why go on

I have this. It's not that great. She won't leave my fucking house and gets nightmares when she sleeps without me. So now I'm stuck with her because otherwise she'd be calling me at 2am complaining about how she can't sleep, and I'd feel bad because she'd be in her apartment crying all night.
I can't even stretch out on my own bed anymore because she's always laying in top of me.
It's fucking terrible and I'll sound like a monster if I break up with her because of it.

just accept that every bitch gets wet by dreams about big, throbbing, black cock in her pussy

Emma Watson is overrated liberal feminist, literal cancer to society

Asians mostly look like retard downies, absolutely disgusting

nah, you're just not alpha enough, faggot. I got jap teens to show her titties and puss on skype just by flexing :^)