Tfw I was never fat so my calves will always be small

>tfw I was never fat so my calves will always be small

Lift bigger you fucking pussy

Skinny calves here.

240 pound calve lifts, 3 x 15, on the leg press during bulk. 12 inch diameter to 15 in 4 months.

Still small as shit

>15 inch diameter calves
>having calves as big around as a steering wheel

I was never fat but climbed lots of hills as a kid and my calves are godly.

Not radius, diameter.

dog 240 is literally nothing i was a fat ass my whole life so maybe this is why but as soon i started going to the gym i could do over 5 plates each side on the leg press for calves so i'm going to go ahead and say you're not lifting hard enough

Sup summer.

>tfw was fat but never moved, so calves are skinny anyway

>was fat
>huge calves
>loose skin around belly disgustingly sags whenever I'm crawling on my hands and knees

I'd prefer small calves

>having calves twice the size of a steering wheel

>tfw calves look pretty nice from my perspective
>stilts to anyone else
>forever goat mode

Make like Reg Park and calf raise 1000lbs you pansy.

podstawówka -->

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

would rather have skelly calves and sick development in rest of body than loose bodyweight/skin

>tfw skinny child but big calves from a lot of hill walking as a child

>whenever I'm crawling on my hands and knees
Maybe you should stop sucking crumbs off the floor and sniffing under the couch, Fido

If you want big calves do cardio or play an actual sport regularly

Bfp? It might just be sub fat deposits

i absolutely guarantee and bet my entire life that i've played more sports and run more than you in my life, all throughout childhood and even now.
In the last few years i learned about lifting etc. etc. so ive bulked up completely, but calves stay smol m8.
a VERY LARGE FACTOR in determining CALF SIZE is GENETICS.

>There is no way anyone on this board or planet has ever done the things I did, not even the teammates that did the things I did

>tfw I never did sport and started lifting in my mid-20 so my body will never know its best self

Out of interest what sports did you do? No basketball player of footballer (soccer) could possibly be a calflet

>tfw former fatty
>tfw semi-fit now
>tfw zero to no lose skin and easily hidden stretch marks
>tfw still have big calves

Not him, but I played soccer for 14 years and my calfs are twigs.

When you walk, step on the balls of your feet and don't let the heel touch the ground. Like a werewolf. Do this subtly.
This is what I did from childhood to the age of 18 or so. My calves are massive. They are still growing (24 now). Maybe I still walk like a werewolf.
>tfw haven't trained quads or hamstrings in 2 years due to patellar tendinitis
>tfw calves rival thighs in size
Why won't they stop growing?

Was a fat, WoW playing neckbeard for most of childhood. Will never have to worry about calves again

>walk like a warewolf
Just turn off your autism limiter and go full velociraptor, arms, head, screeching - the full package. Also do it somewhere in public, preferably at a mall.

This would work even better, I think.
But I was never fat. I also have never met a human being with bigger calves.

I was always a skelly and my calves were always fat and still are, no matter how low my bf % is

Legs are the only remotely good thing about being an obese piece of shit. Still, they will never compensate for the rest of your body being a disgrace.

captcha: select candy

>spats
C U T E
U
T
E

>Used to be pretty fucking fat
>Do 605lb calve raises
>Wish I could have smaller calves

Protip for calves and (possibly) forearms:
Calves and forearms respond to high reps more than hypertrophy, the best thing you can do is go biking with a heavy resistance and really put your calves to work, eat enough and you will see gains, problem with forearms are that I have no cardio for them...

>was always skinny
>have huge calves because for 3 months I did 500 calf raises a day before bed while bulking

I have a home gym. Post calves.

Just hanging from a pullup bar for a couple of minutes or just squeeze a gripper for a 50-100 reps.

Sup shitposter

Truly a gift from the gods

The dyel irony of this post kek.

> Tfw I had this same idea and started prowling around my house
> would pretend I'm an elite from Halo
Will the autism pay off?

Omg that's the exact problem I have, I always look at my calves as being okay but when I look at a photo I'm tagged in or something it'll look so small

you mean circumference, friendo

Do you understand what measurement diameter is?