Tfw only 5'10"

>tfw only 5'10"

want to fucking end it t.b.h., women love tall guys, guys respect tall guys, it's over for me.

I'm done

I'm gonna kill myself

THIS MANLET PAIN WILL END

Tfw 6'2 but 5 in
U have it better asshole

tfw the social justice movement acknowledges everyone but you

I wish i had money, so I could break my legs and gain 10 cm

OP you're so silly

how many manlet threads have been there today? you guys are all retarded spergastical faggots who need to stop judging by appearance. Read the damn bible.

>that reverse foot
WEW

What

egads

Ahah no self esteem
Will not make it

Taller guys have work harder to get big than manlets... Count your blessings fucker

holy fucking shit, the nigger that came up with this shit is a fucking genius, like goddamn. such a simple, yet elegant solution.

If the reason that you hate being short is because of females you are a little pussy bitch who deserves to be sad. Who cares what women want?

Anyway most women don't really care as long as you are taller than them and there are plenty of short girls out there.

you've got dealt some shitty cards. Doesn't mean you can 't win the game senpai. Just bluff hard. Then again, i'm 6'1 I dont know your feel.

I've 5'8 with a 4.5 thick penis that's 5.5 inches long, fuck you op

lol 5'10? that's fine, if you have face and frame then you're tall enough, also just buy yourself some nice boots and you'll be near 6 feet.

Im 5'9''

thinking about ending it every day...

fuck this shitty life

kys senpai

im 5"8
5"10 is my ideal height fuck you

OP you're being a pussy. Im a 5'8 manlet with a 5 inch cock and i still fuck girls. as long as your above 5'5 you can still pull. you just can't get girls cause you don't leave your basement faggot

5'3" here, still alive. Apply yourself, asshole.