Tfw thought I was at least 6 feet tall since 8th grade

>tfw thought I was at least 6 feet tall since 8th grade
>found a tape measure in my attic and decided to measure myself for shits and giggles
>tfw it says I'm 5'10
>look as tall as my dad who's 72 inches on his driver's license he renewed last month
>measure my dick because I'm starting to get worried
>it's smaller than I thought
What the fuck is going on, bros? Is it because I'm the one measuring myself? Am I using the wrong method for calculating the height of a human? I'm only 18, so maybe I'll have another growth spurt if I'm lucky. The one thing I had to feel confident about was my height, and now I learn I'm not even above average. FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/member52353314.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You convinced yourself you was taller than you are the last time you measured, because you didn't like the truth.

You just rediscovered the truth.

user, we all know that if you don't have HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME, you are nothing but a genetic failure and women will not want to reproduce with you.

oh and btw...CHAD literally just ATE another SLICE of PIZZA

>tfw 5 foot 9
>tfw guys the same height claim they're 6 foot 2

Everyone thinks they're a few inches taller than they actually are, guarantee everyone on this board thinks they're 3 inches taller than they are

I was told, at a medical facility that I was 6'4".

Turns out I'm barely scraping 6'2", at least by my measurements.

Psych ward? They were probably trying to make you feel good after that suicide attempt.

CHAD is eating pizza and losing bodyfat while fucking your oneitis while you hit the gym and eat clean

>tfw a CHAD always steals your gf

That's the secret we don't want manlets to know. If they're over 5'9 they can just say they're 6' and nobody will notice.

if youre under 6 feet its easily noticable nowadays. if youre height starts with a 5 you are a literal genetic failure.

>smoker
>mother
>outcast-tier piercings and tattoos
>deluded into believing she can have everything she wants

lol, I see why she's on POF

physicals always lie xD

she updated her page. No more 6 feet headline, but she grew an inch

pof.com/member52353314.htm

>profession: sales
Aka retail employee earning minimum wage, gets everything from the current dick she's riding.

Height can vary an inch or two depending on the time of day, shoes, method of measurement et cetera.

But that said, you're a manlet.

Hahahah holy kek
>has child
>"average" body
>covered in ink and full of metal
>no college
>includes her horoscope and hair color in 'ethnicity'
>works fucking retail

>demanding absolutely anything out of a partner

Tfw 5'7 but always wear hat so I look 5'9 which is close to 5'10 and that's pretty much 6'.

>doctor A told me I'm 6'3"
>doctor B told me I'm 6'1"

I just tell people I'm 6'2".

Close enough.

>tattooed, chain-smoking single mother who is probably fat (no body shots)
>having standards

It's as ridiculous as those NEETs on /r9k/ demanding a 10/20 girlfriend. She should be happy with any offer at all.

The fucked up part is there are so many thirsty betas out there she'll probably have plenty of options.

>thirsty betas
>options

I wouldnt considers them 'options '

In the U.S. the average height (for men) is 5'9" to 5'10". We're average height, which means 50% of dudes are gonna be taller than us, but it'll seem like more because we notice that more. Wear boots if it bothers you that much. I got some red wings for my job; they make me like 2 inches taller.

>tfw 6' and wear red wings and timberlands in the winter

Added height from boots really does feel nice.

I'm 5'7", which is nice because I lift for loli girls.