Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf
Why even live? I just want somebody to wake up next to.

Wtf bro you better not be a faggot

If a girl
What the fuck bitch? It's easy as fuck to get a bf as long as they are not as Autistic as me.

>Tumblr

get a dog

If you are a man

>Because you'll dl a quater TON YOU BITCJ

If not

>Because you'll listen to some sick fuckin metal while liftin

I'm thinking of getting a bf too. If no girl wants me maybe some guys will

Be honest OP, would you date yourself?

unless she's ugly.

No, of course not.

>she

>2016
>thinking gay men aren't just as picky as girls.

No fats, no fems, no Asians

No blacks, or spice.

THEN WHY WOULD SOMEONE ELSE WANT TO.

Fix yo self

You can't fix ugly. There's only one way out....

GOD DAM THAT WAS A GOOD QUESTION!!!!!!!

i guess this question fuking helped me. see u fuckers, im starting now.

Went on a second date with a girl, said she liked me but she wants to take it slow since she just got out of a long relationship a few months ago. Ended the date with just a hug. I'm fucked right? Or rather more accurately, not fucked.

Yeah, you're fucked.

Here's two ways she could be playing it - either she's not attracted to you at all, or she's really attracted to you and is thinking about locking you down. Either way, you're not getting any atm.

If it was the latter, she would have either kissed you, or at least been receptive to a kiss. If she wanted you to kiss her and she just got a hug, you're probably fucked there too.

You've gotta think back and remember how her body language was.

Homosexuality is a sin

No, she was not receptive to a kiss on the lips, perhaps on the cheek would have been ok but that's basically no better than a hug. It's a shame, I really like her. I'll just hang out with her if she wants to but I won't propose dates anymore, she splits the checks anyway so it's not like I'm throwing away money.

Who cares if it is a sin
It's just fucking disgusting.

Seriously though. That post should be the standard response to all tfwnogf threads.
If you wouldn't date yourself, why would anyone else.

At least you've got a 7" dick.
Right user?
Right...?

This needs to happen.

>Tfw 6

Yes, someone that lifts, has a career, education, is a liberal but isn't afraid to make racist or sexist jokes. Enjoys outdoors, Netflix, and family friendly places like zoos and museums. Wants sex on a daily basis. Best of all I could be honest with who I am and my emotions.

>tfw no liftan metal gf