I have gotten a new flat mate and the only issue that has come up this far is that he insists that it is disgusting to...

I have gotten a new flat mate and the only issue that has come up this far is that he insists that it is disgusting to tumble dry the gym wear and cloths I use when I go out running.

He is a neck beard and I doubt he has ever set his foot in a gym, so therefor I turn to you guys for a second opinion.

tl dr: Is it weird to tumble dry gym cloths after workout to dry out the sweat?

I just hang them up to air dry.

Not that weird. After a sweaty workout or two it needs to get placed in the dirty clothes hamper, though.

thats pretty fucking weird, wash that shit then dry it

/thread
Your two options are air dry
or get more workout clothes because you're fucking disgusting.

thats disgusting OP you faggot

>he's the stinky guy in the gym

Everyone hates you, you make everyone sick

Nah, you guys are just trolling me. Why would it be disgusting to dry the gym clothes but OK to freshen up an old T-shirt or a pair of socks?

Please explain it to me... my flat mate just keeps saying "are you serious" and I'm pretty sure he's just full of shit.

The dryer is one of those silver ion ones that is supposed to kill bacteria so I don't see how it would be disgusting.

OP puts disgusting post-gym clothes in an object designed to solely receive clean clothing.

Don't put anything in the dryer that didn't just come out of the wash, gross.

I wouldn't want my clean clothes getting tumbled about with your sweat and dead skin.

It's not ok to do any of the shit you mentioned. You're disgusting. Change your filthy habits you smelly degenerate

It's not okay to "freshen up" an old t-shirt or socks. That's also fucking gross, and you smell like garbage.

>tfw a neckbeard is more hygenic than you

That's gross man.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THEN DRY THEN!?

Hanging them to dry? Great fucking idea - they would stink up the entire apartment...

>not taking a shower afterward
>not washing the clothes while in the shower with the same stuff you use to clean yourself
>not hanging it up after the shower
Disgusting.

Wash them first, motherfucker.

Dude, that is truly disgusting. You always wash your things before you tumble dry them. Had your mother taught you nothing?

Just air dry your clothes if you want to skip laundry.

Where do you live

You would hang them to dry outside, you dumbass.

ITT: OP wonders why he is a social reject and can't get a gf

I can't believe that I have to share this board with people like OP.

But I am using the little balls with scent for tumble dryers?

I live in Austin.

Fuck you

Change your ways.

>But I am using the little balls with scent for tumble dryers?

>Filling a machine meant to dry clean clothes with gym/body sweat and bacteria
This has to be bait right?

Where I grew up we used to bike in the mountains and afterwards we always hung the bike cloths to dry, but that was in a house. I obviously can't hang something from a window in my apartment, that would look trashy and they would also get soot and exhausts from cars on them.

My washing machine has a 14 minute cycle, I was my gym clothes on that after every workout, and give them a long wash once a month or whatever.

If youre reusing pre worn gym clothes, youre a pig.

Op is probably one of those people that smells like a grungy liqour store and doesn't realize it.

You studying abroad or something?

OP you are a disgusting piece of shit and I hate you. I had a gross roommate once, I'm glad he's gone.

I take it you've never had a girlfriend.

I wasn't born in the US, can but I can't see why that matters. I don't think people are reading that it is the silver ion dryer that kills bacteria and I do use thev little balls with perfume for dryers.

The first reply agreed that it is no big deal and I think the rest of you are just out to troll me.

You have a mental problem if you think your opinion is right and everyone else here is just trolling you.

Would you care if your roommate piss or shit in the dryer? It kills bacteria right?

He probably doesn't want his clean clothes touching your sweat. Moron.

Holy shit is OP a pahjeet?

A Paki from the UK

Just wash your goddamn clothes OP

>not washing clothes after a single instance of wearing them
What the fuck is wrong with people

The silver ions aren't meant to take care of someone taking a dump in the dryer you moron, it's only for small amount of bacteria like used underwear or socks.

Anyway, you guys suck. I will put a lock on my dryer if my asshole roommate keeps complaining and he can get his own machine.

OP, when I go to the gym, I come home in sweaty, nasty clothes. I refuse to go anywhere or meet anyone directly after the gym because I am gross, sweaty, and nasty.

You come home, shower, and throw your dirty clothes in the wash. Why the fuck are you rewearing clothing that's so sweaty it has to be dried? Are you making multiple trips to the gym smelling like shit?

Fuck off, it's gross, time to grow up or start accepting that hermit life. If I was your roommate I would politely tell you to knock that shit off, and if it continued I would start looking for a new roommate.

Sorry dude, everyone has their "quirks" that they don't think are gross but honestly this is disgusting and you need to stop.

>small amount of bacteria
>used pajeet underwear

Kill self.

Specifically, small amounts of bacteria remaining on cleaned underwear or socks. Not sweaty gym gear straight off your body.

Gotcha, keebab pahjeet

Learn basic hygiene you brown shit monster.

>asks for Veeky Forums's opinion
>everyone on Veeky Forums calls you disgusting
>"nah fuck you guys I'm going to keep being disgusting"

This is why we hate pajeets, no fucking self-awareness. You smell like raw ass but you've gone noseblind to it.

I'm not seeing anything about silver ion clothes dryers...only washers on google

Just stopping by to tell the OP to kill themselves and never reproduce

Pakistan is more developed than both the US and UK in many ways so you can shut up with your racist crap.

Yes, I happen to be from Pakistan but was are a very clean people.

It's a sticker you put in. You can get them at markets and probably on eBay to. I have one in my fridge and freezer to so I don't get food poisoned.

>very clean people
>doesn't wash his clothes before he dries them
You should all be nuked and then the survivors gassed. Fuck off

Aren't Pakistanis muslim and aren't muslisms supposed to wash 5 times a day
Then why are you so stinky OP

This would be the funniest thread I've seen in a while if I weren't so triggered.

OP even if you are correct about the bacteria (which you're not) and could prove it scientifically... The fact that you live with another human being that is grossed out by it and are too stubborn or lazy to do anything about it and resort to pettiness shows what kind of person you are.

Part of relationships successful in work, life, and everything else is compromising. Sometimes you need to compromise on things that don't seem like a big deal to you, but are to other people.

You probably have narcissistic personality disorder or something worse.

I bet you are from India.

OK now it's just multiple anons each other

I think I am successful, or at least on track to be. I run my own restaurant and it is doing well that I probably will open in a second location soon.

Im a jew actually

>silver ion sticker in fridge and freezer so you don't get food poisoned
Jesus fucking christ, I thought pajeets were supposed to be smart when it came to science. That's the most retarded shit I've ever read. Please go take a course in microbiology.

What's the address
Gonna ask the health inspector to come by

What's the name of your restaurant so I can never eat there? Please tell me you don't rely on "silver ion stickers" to keep the food safe at the restaurant too...

Well, no one has been food poisoned in my restaurant and I have the stickers all over so they seem to work pretty well. Maybe is you that should read a book or something?

Your restaurant is gonna get shut down when your magic stickers don't keep people from getting food poisoning.

I love that you say people are being racist and embody every negative stereotype of your shitstain country.

Im pretty sure there's still child brides, honor killings, and female circumcision in your backwards ass homeland.

>this thread

if you're so successful why do you live in texas and have a roommate anyway? Rent is like $4 a month there.

>hearing shit like this
I know you're telling OP, but fuck you.
And fuck all you other cunts who think all Asians are dirty because you hear of fags like OP.

Most businesses lose money for their first few years

Alright Mr. Patel, now I know you've gotta be trolling. You led me on for a while, good job.

I still have fairly high mortgage costs to pay off and I'm not Kardashian-ssuccessful yet .

>pls guys, tell me what I want hear!
>FUCK YOU ALL FOR TELLING ME I'M AN IDIOT!!!
It's like OP doesn't know anything about basic hygiene.

*trolling

Why not just throw them in the wash for a quick rinse first? The dryer is what makes your clothes fade anyways and smelling like shit when you go to the gym doesn't make you lift any better.

You should wash your gym clothes after every day you use them.

Why? Because aside from your own sweat and your own bacteria breeding like crazy in them (which is why they stink), the gym is FULL of everyone else's sweat and bacteria and viruses, and unless you never sit down on anything or touch anything while you're there, you're getting all that on you, too. Also if anyone has jock itch, you're potentially exposing yourself to that, too. So not only are you opening yourself up to potential skin infections, you're also opening yourself to any bacterial, viral, or other types of infections that anyone at the gym may have. Now you're putting them into the dryer, dirty and full of sweat and everything else? You're contaminating the dryer, which should only ever have clean clothes in it.

Wash your gym clothes every time. Also, now, clean out the inside of the dryer with a cloth dampened with bleach solution, to decontaminate it.

It never occurred to me but I guess I could do that. I'm starting to think you guys aren't actually messing with me but are trying to give me genuine advice. I still think you are wrong and that you think it's right just because it is what you learned as kids.

I will stop by some place where they sell white goods and ask them just to make sure.

The fuck? That's so gross op

But wait, he has his magical silver ion stickers that kill off all that bad shit you're talking about. Your opinion in invalidated, he's just going to continue being a filthy smelly bastard instead of making any sort of change.

Call it 'evolution in action', friend fitizen.

While you could potentially put something in the dryer that would kill the bacterial (UV lamp, for instance) that does nothing to remove the old sweat, and now dead bacterial and virii and yeasts from the clothes.. so they'd still smell bad once they got damp again, and eventually they'd literally stand up on their own without you wearing them. Dis-gust-ing. Any sane person washes their gear. Like I said: 'evolution in action': OP will die of some infection instead of getting with a hottie and reproducing.

> asks for opinion
> everyone tells him he's disgusting
> BTFO

"n-no, you guis are just trolling me"

Actual white trash

I suspect OP is still rather young, and this is some sort of rebellion against his parents, his mother in particular, who probably really had to sit on him to make him wash properly as a young child.

Holly shit, that is disgusting. I'd fucking murder you in cold blood if you threw dirty gym closes into drier without washing them first. I dry my pillow cases there...

WHY NOT JUST WASH THEM FIRST?!?!?!? It takes 30 minutes!!! Am I missing something???

>Why would it be disgusting to dry the gym clothes but OK to freshen up an old T-shirt or a pair of socks?
It's not. Dirty is dirty. You wear clothes all day, you toss them in the laundry basket to be washed, plain and simple.

I'm beginning to suspect that your personal hygiene is also lacking, OP. Do you shower at least once a day? Use soap every time? How often do you wash your hair? Do you use soap and water to wash your hands after using the toilet, especially when you're going to prepare food, or do you just skip that, too?

The board has spoken, you're a disgusting piece of shit and fuck you.

>Pakistan is more developed than the UK and US
Says the guy who wants to dry his clothes full of sweat and raw skin

That makes as much sense as writing "why don't you microwave then first".

The answer is: because it is stupid and unnecessary.

I might start to do it anyway just to make my roommate stop bitching.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yes, I shower every day and often wash my hands after going to the bathroom. I'm not an animal.

Who the fuck said to microwave your clothes?!?!? I said wash.. With fucking soap and water... What the fuck?!?!

I got here JUST in time. OP they are just messing with you, you are indeed correct.

Let me introduce myself, my name is Charles W. Ion, grandson of the inventor of Silver Ion stickers.

My Grandfather Phineas Bartholemew Ion III was laughed at when he invented the Bronze Ion sticker (the first iteration) until his stickers saved the life of a very wealthy plantation owners only son during a Typhoid outbreak.

My father improved upon his design and released the Silver Ion years later, and it's been saving lives ever since. In fact, my grandfather Phineas is still alive at 149 years young!

If you'd like to become an investor please let me know. We're glad you like our product!

Sincerely,

Charles

>I am not an animal
>refuses to wash stinky and sweaty, filth ridden clothes for a mere 45 minutes

Lol

do you use soap?

Good, OP, glad to hear it.
Now, then: Personal Hygiene extends to things you wear on your body, too. You need to keep all of your clothes at least as clean as you do your own body. Also, just like you wouldn't forget to wash your hands before preparing food in the kitchen that someone else is going to eat, you need to wash your clothes before putting them in the dryer, so you don't contaminate someone else's clean clothes. Do you understand now? It's not only a health issue, it's a courtesy issue.

I have a sticker on the sink that I rub every time. I also rinse them.

Oh yeah? I just filed a patent for Platinum Ion Stickers, and I'm sueing you for infringement. Pay up or I'll ruin you.

I have some Spongebob band-aids, will I get clean and healthy if I rub them?

>Others know more about basic hygiene than OP
>OP thinks they're pulling his leg
Yeah, you're a fucking idiot OP. Enjoy your MRSA.

I don't wash my hands after using the bathroom, I rub my silver ion stickers to disinfect them. Then I go into the kitchen to prepare food at my restaurant. You're telling me that rubbing my silver ion stickers on my hands does not decontaminate them? Bullshit, no one has got sick at my restaurant yet.

>Bullshit, no one has got sick at my restaurant yet.
...OR HAVE THEY???

None of what you just said is "ok". Fucking clean your clothes.

The birth of a new bait

POO IN LOO