Every minute I stay in this room, shitposting on Veeky Forums I get weaker...

>Every minute I stay in this room, shitposting on Veeky Forums I get weaker, and every minute Chad squats in the squat rack, he gets stronger.

>Starting Strength. Shit, I'm still only on Starting Strength.

>mfw just watched this movie for the first time a few days ago after putting it off for years
Holy shit, what a fucking film, and a great adaptation of heart of darkness.

implying chad goes to the gym. he's stronger than you by just eating pizza.

My favorite film. And I'm not even an oldfag. 26 years old and I bet hype for this movie.
>Larry Fishburne

>You small that?
>You smell that?
>That's the smell of rubber flooring son.
>I love the smell of rubber flooring in the morning
>You know one time I walked into a powerlifting gym, open 24 hours, and once I got approved I walked in
>I didn't find one of them, not one stinking DYEL body
>The smell, you know, that vulcanized smell, the whole gym
>Smelled like, functional strength

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the cabstand for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They double-parked in front of a hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops.

>shit, they'll make me intermediate for this

I approve of this thread

>K Billy's super lifts of the 70s weekend just keeps on comin' with this little diddly, that reached up to 405 in may in 1970. the george baker selection, little green bar.

who the fuck is Chad??

>To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies
>nobodies
>not dyels

THE THICKNESS! THE THICKNESS!

That 6'6 long dick slick slim nigga stickin yo chick.

Now I stand alone in the darkness
With his pizza upon my hands
Where sat the height the frame
Now lie the fragments of a Chad

>your age
>relevant to the media you enjoy

You're literally like the 13-year-olds on myspace who are ''not like the other girls'' because the Beatles is their favourite band.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first read Starting Strength, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being a Chad in a neighborhood that was full of dyels. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever . They maxed out without reracking their weights. In the summer. When they slammed Stacey despite her disputing, nobody ever called the cops.

love that song

>and every minute Chad squats in the squat rack, he gets stronger.
But user, Chad doesn't squat in the squat rack, he just eats pizza all the time, haven't you been paying attention?

>Every minute I stay in this room, shitposting on Veeky Forums I get weaker, and every minute Chad is eating PIZZA, he gets stronger.

thank you.

>That's crossfit
>What's wrong with crossfit?
>Oh, what, so just let all the gym noobs break their spines, right?
>God willing