How do you deal with heavy sweating, user?

How do you deal with heavy sweating, user?

This is my third week in a a formal job I got and Im always sweating a lot. This particular situation is driving me crazy and making me feel bad.

I've read some advice on the internet on how to deal with this shit so I drink lots of water to cool my body and remain hydrated, also avoid coffee between 8am and 4pm and Im using Nivea 48hours anti-stress for men and still sweat a lot. What the fuck is going on?

Pic related its what I look like on a regular basis, mi right armpit is always sweating non stop. Sometimes I manage to get the air conditioner a bit colder and for 40 to 60 minutes I manage to stop my sweating but then someone puts it on the usual temperature and I come back to the same problem.. pls gib help.

tl - dr: I sweat a lot, specifically my right armpit, wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=12827&name=ROBINUL
cdn1-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/gallery/inspiring-fitness/nik-533365-010.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i use this.

Etiaxil works for me, the have 2 variations, for armpits or palms/feet. You apply it once in three days and you're good.

In order of severity:

Trim armpit hair

Put an absorbent pad of some kind in your armpits

Driclor

Sympathectomy

I use certaindri.

I started working a manual labor job 2 weeks ago. I'm not expecting to not sweat but I've developed some pretty nasty rashes where my thighs meet my balls. Any advice on how to get them to heal faster/at all or on how to prevent them in the future?

And before somebody says "Just go to a doctor, user," the temp agency I work for has fucked up depositing my check somehow and I don't know when I'm actually going to receive the money I've earned already, so going out to the doctor is out of the question for now.

I know runners and cyclist use vaseline to deal with friction of the clothe on their skin, for example they use it between the ass crack, nipples, armpit and the sides of the pubic area on their tights.. why dont you give it a try?

Put baby powder on the area that's getting rubbed raw.

Might give it a try, I know I have some in the attic, but I think I'd sample it on a day off. We have to wear jeans and that doesn't sound like a pleasant combination.

Sounds good, I'll pick some up.

It sounds gay, but wear pantyhose under your clothes. Horse riders do it to stop chafing of thighs from saddle.

Probably don't tell anyone you work with though

Listen to this man, NOTHING fucking worked, absolutely fucking nothing,

Except Driclor, its fucking amazing, it hurts like a bitch the first few nights but after you do it for a week every night you can cut down to 3/4 then next week 1/2 and so on.

just make sure when you use it its RIGHT before bed, so you pass out, or else the itching gets to you

you have hyperhidrosis - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis

this is (literally) a miracle cure - askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=12827&name=ROBINUL (you can get the generic, glycopyrrolate, cheap as fuck)

set up an appointment with your GP, get prescribed 2-4mg a day, take first thing in the morning ***on an empty stomach and wait 60-90 minutes before eating anything***. you can take another 2mg tab 8 hours later if it's really bad, but typically, 2mg first thing in the morning will take care of it better than any botox, deodorants or clothing ever POSSIBLY could.

read through those patient reviews. they'll all sound familiar. it'll change your life brother. best of luck.

Sweat in Trashcanistan for a few months and then tell me how you feel.

user, forget all that other shit about antiperspirants. if you want, just buy some clinical dove or Gillette, Mitchums, etc

GO RIGHT NOW and buy a Thompson Tee (amazon/their site), you CAN NOT sweat through it, it will cost you $30+ per undershirt, but I would seriously pay 10x that for what it does.

Throwing another vote in for Driclor. Worked for me

Get yourself a pair of these cdn1-www.thefashionspot.com/assets/uploads/gallery/inspiring-fitness/nik-533365-010.jpg

If your doctor has half a brain he'll prescribe you hyosciamine. It's a pill. it works. You can change dose depending on how much you're sweating. There really isn't a better option.

Those side effects seem scary

Anyone has experience with pic related? I just bought one today and Im giving it a try right now..

Super good stuff if you don't have hyperhidrosis but still heavy sweating

I use the 'sport' one, apply it at night and I have excellent results during the day, better than the gillette clinical line imo

I got a question, what if I have swim training in the mornings, does it still work after I get in the water? and should I use it once before going to sleep and once in the morning after a bath?

PSA: they found a link between aluminum salts (what makes drichlor and any antiperspirant work) and breast cancer. Because of this, all recent antiperspirants (last 2y) are literally useless. They are basically perfume.
Also, as a result, they stopped production of drichlor. IF YOU CAN FIND SOME GET IT NOW!

Sounds like chaffing.
Just get some biker pants or something similar.
I use it for when i gym and i never get chaffing.

this is literally not true