Can I get some tips on how to avoid people looking at me naked in the locker rooms?

Can I get some tips on how to avoid people looking at me naked in the locker rooms?

I have noticed there are 4-5 really well hunged guys changing clothes there every time I go and that has made me very self conscious about my size, specially since I'm a grower and not a shower.

I don't want them to see me nude and start talking about how they are bigger than me.

don't shower at the gym

I still have to change my clothes doe.

you could try not being such a pussy

Why don't you stop looking at other guys' dicks?

>below average flaccid
>above average errect

If I could have a half chub at all times, my life would be complete.

Not your boxers.
You have literally zero reasons to be naked in the lockers room if you don't shower @ the gym

Why don't you stop being a beta and talk to men instead of perving on them in the locker room?

>i stare at guys junk when theyre naked
>i expect them not to stare at mine

kek.

come back and post a greentext story after they gang rape you.

You're self concious about how your dick looks to other men in the locker room?

So is this a regular thing? You know, the staring at another man penis?

Why would anyone ever be naked in a gym locker room unless they're having a gay hookup or some shit? Just go home and shower after your work out.

Just have a boner when you're undressing you loser. I used to check out a few pics on imagefap or whatever on my phone real quick walking to the change room after a work out.

But now I can get hard just on getting other guys particularly all the high school kids really uncomfortable.

>implying op isn't having a gay hookup

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Some people do gym before work and get ready for work at he gym.

Also if you're anal about your water bill, might as well save money by using the gym shower.

Abject staring is generally frowned upon.

But literally everyone glances around.

My house in 1 hour on a crowded subway ride from the gym, I don't want to be all sweaty.

Like I said, these were hung guys and they really put me off. I don't stare at regular guys (I'm hetero btw).

Exactly, I dont want them talking shit behind my back.

Why don't you fluff yourself before you take your clothes off? Even if you're small, other guys won't stare if you're fully hard, unless they're into it, whereas then you might have a new bf and you guys can fluff eachother in the changeroom

I think you just blew op's mind

>being a poverty public transportation fag
Shit, might as well kill yourself

It's cost efficient and saves the planet...