Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old sc, nice try pajeet.

Ho lee fuk i have never seen a sell mountain like that.. how will it ever rise

>that sell wall
>still climbing
imagine when there's a buy wall

nah it's present. Just a lot of people cashing out now that it's almost at 40 cents which is where a lot of people bought in at. Small dip soon then we'll be going back up.

You're still early but decided to shitpost instead of buying.

it's not present pajeet

While price rises and buy wall falls apart. I'm bullish too in the long run, but what are these buyers thinking

Check ETH

>coins should worth 250 million

github has no activity since july.

simple copy pasta rails app

disgusting torso/leg ratio desu

That's the bitcoin buy and sell walls. Check eth. Dude it's going to dip back down to like 32 cents then go back up. Set a sell and then a buy order

ahh i see now.

how can i set a buy order if my stuff has not yet selled?

say i sell 100k link and set the sell at 0.00132ETH
then how can i set a buy order if i dont have any funds until this was sold ?

if you're all in, then it does not pertain.

I'm not fucking touching my 52K pre-sale LINK.

I won't risk missing the REAL moon rocket

so when will you sell? how much does the coin need to be worth before you start dumping?

1$?
2$?

You wait. Set an alert on blockfolio. Then after it sells log back on and set a buy order.

I'll consider selling a chunk at around $1

this coin is for long term holding $1 by EOY $2-$5 by Q1 2018 imo

okay. how many link can i get here for whoring my boybutt?

UPDATE. Lunatics

deluded linkies, you are getting dumped

I have a 220k wall on that graph and I have no intentions to sell if it goes close to my price, I’m sure there are many people like me too

3 usd. And keeping a part for passive income when nodes become active

you never saw a wall getting pulled because it was fake?

>github has no activity since july.
The basic product is pretty much finished, and they're working on the SIBOS demo.

This has been in development since before Ethereum.

I PUT UP A FAKE WALL, I NEED MORE COINS OP. RETARDED FAGGOT KYS

Remove it and just set alarms

Sure, but only when there's fallback support. If nothing but Veeky Forums hype transpires between now and Sibos, we're going back to sub-70k territory for a while

>says 70k when he means 7k
>thinks he's smart and should be listened to

Sure sweetie, just don't tell anyone

>portfolio split 50/50 between LINK and ARK
>tfw being deluded LINKie AND deluded ARKie

You'll get over it

Why would anyone ever buy this garbage. Pajeet dev that specializes in women studies does it for biz, huh? Might as well stock up on some of that espers coin on yobit.

Aw sweetie

rip

Indeed, she's almost a dwarf.

Yeah...no.

bullshit, convince yourselves here:
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme

So these whales pretty much wont allow us to go over 40 cents. Guess I'll wait for a dip.

Aww he thinks the buy/sell depth chart means anything.

Confirmed OP is a retard

Basically. I doubt we'll see muhc lower tha 9600 k sats thoughh, buy support is strong atm.

Yeah we are getting dumped and the top 100 wallets have increased their stack steadily last week. Devs have like 75 percent of the coins and the whales like a 10 to 15 percent. Why would they accumulate a coin they wanted to dump. They may dump later but right now they are accumulating with fake sell walls and massive fud

probably selling around 96k or something. it will probably dip a bit again the coming days

Well I would consider selling 25% at 1$ . I'm currently holding 100k, so that gives me some room to play around with other coins . But it's a keeper if they can deliver.
Also why do you fucks keep selling your link?!

To make more LINK duh. You seem quite stupid. I don't believe you're holding 100k LINK

this retard does not know about LINK/BTC pair and how arbitrage works.

Stay poor, nolinker.

are you selling and buying at 1% differences?

fake and gay. stfu faggot. not our problem you sold on the dip. HAHAHAHA. fucking loser.

Bullshit. LINKs meme powers are peerless it can only succeed.

He was sarcastic faggot. Learn to read.

depth charts don't mean a whole lot. They can change very quickly, and even if there are lots of sell orders at a certain price it doesn't mean the price will fall at that level.

this particular chart means the buyers don't expect it to fall very far, and sellers expect to get a decent profit at those higher levels.