>2016
>not having a tan

literally the only difference between these pics is I got a tan

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/01/fuck-treadmill-ive-got-real-warmup-for.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's nice skelly man

how the fuck is a tan helping me lift more weight?

U look better > more motivation

Shit

LITERALLY

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/01/fuck-treadmill-ive-got-real-warmup-for.html

If thats actually you, what are your compounds?

Im white

And a change in lighting. You went from your pasty ass on a white background to orange on black.

what is the most safe way to get tan

I have the months of june and july to get tan b4 I leave to university in the fall

tryna get as aesthetic and tan b4 then as possible

>Veeky Forums

Vitamin D is probably the most important vitamin for male libido and testosterone production, among a number of other bodily processes that if not optimized can lower testosterone levels.

Nearly every male in a 1st world country has a vitamin D deficiency on some level.
That's how little we go outside now days.

So yes tanning can help you lift more.
You're also more likely to lose fat if you tan.

>tfw so white if I even go out in the sun for 5 minutes I'll go straight to burnt, no tan possible

you literally need to spend the entire summer outside

If you are doing it to appeal to women, I'll say I prefer left, but I'm biased since my bf is pale as a snow flake. Vitamin d in general is good for you tho

see
My arms are tan all year long, my ass is pretty fucking white.
Tanning the skin is a process where you tan multiple layers of skin, so much so that by the time you go outside next time you tan the top layer even darker.

If you only go outside once a year and say you're tanning, no fucking shit you'll burn.

Even gingers can tan, they just need to wear sunblock for a long while, but even they will darken.

You're also less likely to get skin cancer if you just go outside regularly and absorb the suns rays. It's these faggots who never go outside and than head to the beach and burn that get cancer.

>What are wrinkles

It doesn't. Why do you think all the body builders who compete get spray tans? Makes the muscles look larger and pop out more.

>wanting to look like a little girl
Women want Chad, Chad tans and plays sports, then he fucks an entire pizza.

Well i'm Spanish so I don't need one.

Spanish people are white user.
Just because they were violently raped by muslims a few hundred years ago, doesn't change the fact they live around white nations.
>pic related
some spanish fag

Tfw ginger and tanning is biologically impossible
Never going to make it

>wanting to look like a halfwashed fucking potato
Better ways to get you vit d's than turning your skin to leathery shit

>Chad tans and plays sports, then he fucks an entire pizza.

Do tan help with strech marks?

this shit actually works, but you have to consume a fuckton of carrots
and I fucking hate carrots

this shit right here

I used to take this tanning product when I lived in belgium and would never see the sun, I stopped taking it when people told me I looked yellow

cant you just use beta carotene pills?

I think Coconut Lotion helps with this.

No, it actually make them more visable, you get darker and they remain white as fuck

I already look like the Carrot thing naturally
I need a little more of a red pigment though I look dead sometimes.

Spend more time in the sun.
Get some aloe and shit and keep it on the ready.
Smother yourself in cocoa butter lotion too.

> literally

I don't think you know the meaning if that word you retarded faggot.

For starters one hand holds a camera, the other a smart phone.

Only difference != lots of differences

>2016
Being so ashamed of your race that you literally burn your physical outside layer so that other people will like you more
Fucking cuck

I prefer men with pale skin, but if you're gay, that's fine.

>literally the only difference between these pics is I got a tan
Wrong. You took the pics at different angles in each. On the left one, you are wearing pants whereas you're wearing nothing but boxer briefs in the right picture. In addition, you are taking a picture with a camera whereas you're using the camera function on your smart phone on the right picture.

My golds gym offers free tanning, I go into the cancer oven twice a week to get the extra tan for the show that I'm entering but doing it once a week is enough really. You'll see a huge difference in yourself.