At what point did you realize that lifting natty is only marginally better physique-wise than not lifting at all?

At what point did you realize that lifting natty is only marginally better physique-wise than not lifting at all?

When did you realize that you'll ALWAYS look like shit unless you inject your butt with bathtub chemicals made by some Filipino manlet?

When did you realize that you'll barely achieve the results of one mediocre underdosed test-only cycle by lifting with perfect nutrition and routine for 3-4 years?

When did you realize that you might as well just do cardio-only for the health benefits because lifting natty is fucking pointless and you'll ALWAYS look like utmost shit?

well betas?

Nice b8 m8

Haven't realized it because it's not true. I feel and look better, I'm more strong and confident, and me and my partner are happy with how I look.

But it is true

i hate it when Veeky Forums does this.

reassure me bros, tell me im not wasting my time.

You are bro.

Just hop on test, you'll look good, feel good.

Looking marginally better than normies doesnt permenantly fuck up my test production nor does it shrink my balls.

>doesnt permenantly fuck up my test production

Who cares? your natural test production is low as fuck anyway, btw that comes back if you PCT properly anyways.

>does it shrink my ball
What do you need big balls for? Your dick will look way bigger in the foreground of smaller balls.

At which point did you decide that you'd rather spend your time on the internet trolling rather than literally anything productive? I'm guessing somewhere around when you lifted for 3 months, thought the gains would come way faster than they do, gave up, and jumped on the meme bandwagon.

It's not true, just b8'ing people like me and trying to discourage people from bettering themselves due to insecurity or guilt over his lack of achievement. 1 year lifting/dieting will see fantastic improvement in physique. 2 years you'll have days where you see your body and think is this is even real life?

Just gotta commit and stick with it, the rewards are worth it.

Ur mum needs big balls

>posting an image of a roider to try to encourage natty newbies

Shame on you, that's just wrong man.

Lol meh idk. You can eat your way up to whatever you want. I ate my way to 160 from 125 over 1.5 years of lifting. I might have even grown an inch. Natty lifting is beast when done realisticaly.

bump

>I went from malnourished to skeleton
>See u can make natty gains!

Bump

Lifting 5 years. This is a lie. Ignore OP and move on folks

>no acne
>minimal vascularity even when lean
>looks human sized
>can see shoulder bones

I mean he looks pretty natty senpai. Great physique too.

lol your genetics must absolutely suck ass if you really believe anything your saying OP

3 years newbie DYEL detected
Stay denying

>just b8'ing people like me and trying to discourage people from bettering themselves due to insecurity or guilt over his lack of achievement.

I remember why this place is a thing again.

I've lifted 7 years+. I'd say without experience the drug will harm you 100%
But with the experience you should definitely hop on fraud. There really is no point of staying natty. You'd regret

what type of results can i see from one cycle?

Veeky Forums boards are always right because people don't bullshit and speak the truth here. Nobody gives a fuck when anynumous

If you want encourage or hug box, go to Facebook or some gay ass LOL XD user YOU SO STRONG AND BIG KEEP UP ;) forum. Hell, you might as well join and say 400lbs land whales are confident and attractive "in their own way"

Keep up being natty tho ;). I'm sure you'll get there. Stay strong hahahahaXD. Healthy life woohoo! Jesus rules!

Ive been lifting natty for 11 years bro. I already have more gains than a roiders first cycle. I have no reason to use anything until my bodies test levels naturally drop due to age. Then again you probably don't have that god tier russian lifting genes that i do. Also who roids when they don't play sports seriously. I seriously cannot fathom.