How long would it take me to get in shape if I took roids? Either illegal or pro hormones that are still on the market?

How long would it take me to get in shape if I took roids? Either illegal or pro hormones that are still on the market?

roids won't make you less fat dumbass

I thought it decreased body fat while gaining mass?

you're really fat dude

NICE MIRROR, FAGGOT, DID YOUR MOM OR YOUR SISTER PICK IT OUT?

t-thanks y-you too

>tfw look kinda like OP
How much you weigh?

Thin privilege is having people on Veeky Forums take your roiding questions seriously.

>How long would it take me to get in shape if I took roids? Either illegal or pro hormones that are still on the market?

Don't go too crazy, just do 250mg test/week for cutting before you actually go balls to the wall

What are you like 5'5 then?

Damn we're like twins or some shit. Fuck roids, cut down to 165 with me.

5'6

Do roids actually help with cutting?

Yes but it's better to be lean when using them

>Thin privilege
>being healthy is a privilege
>being fat is a disability
>being this fucking delusional is becoming the norm amongst HAES fatties

>roiding will make you lose bodyfat
Yeah dude just go for it nothing wrong can happen right

Dude he was joking calm down :(

bump

I see a lot of tut-tutting about taking roids to cut. But I have to ask. I'm at 250lbs 5'7, and I need everything I can get. What would be wrong with taking either supplemental test, or even a roid cycle or two?

I'm petty sure 5 years of obesity makes me worse off than short term roid use.

Yes they will you fucking retard

what's trenbolone?

Take a gram a week of that shit(with lots of caber) while he's still eating the same diet and tell me he won't gain lots of muscle and lose fat at the same time.

>tfw that is my destiny, 5'7" 186 lbs

If you're that fat roids will wreck your shit

Took me 13 months from 300lbs to 175 . Low doses 75mg tren a 100mg test p a week probably would have been the same with or without it

Looks pretty well built to me. I reckon there's a lot of muscle hiding under that fat.

>tfw builtfat and too scared to post pic cause so many ottermode people on Veeky Forums

never taken roids, so if I'm dead wrong here, anyone feel free to correct me, but do they not up your heart rate and metabolism?
If so, there you have your reason for not doing em while fat. Your heart rate and metabolism are already spiked just to survive in your own body, it would be like putting an already warm engine in turbo mode.
So yeah, don't.

Here's a serious answer:

Fat cells produce estrogen and tip the test:estro ratio towards estro. Most side effects of juice are due to some of the exogenous test being converted (aromatized) into estrogen. When you're a fatass, this is much more severe and so the sides are much worse; you'll get gyno super quick and cry all the time.

Plus, you have to push the needle through layers of flab to actually get to the muscle.

>tfw you look pretty much like this
do you have good stats at least?

Why would you fuck your body up with prohormones? Just take roids straight up

You look like you have some size, maybe do a cycle while cutting and see where it gets you. You'll probably lose a lot of fat while keeping muscles, maybe even gain some

Or just keep bulking and filling your frame with unlimited roid muscle

But to be real I'd say cut naturally and then roid, you're too fat and will probably aromatize like shit

>1g/wk tren on your first cycle

Ya I used to play ice hockey and lifted a lot then got lazy

i-is there potential under my lard?

>194
>186
>165

lolwut i kinda look like this but i'm 250

Just take an ai everyday of you fat.

What height?

>tfw stronk but fat
Want to cut but having no desire to be skinny again

Oh shit, is that my boy hemingway?

>Plus, you have to push the needle through layers of flab to actually get to the muscle.

kys fucking retarded aberration.

5'11"

>tfw want to cut but just 5 lbs away from the 2 in 2/3/4/5

It's quite the pickle

Its truly the conundrum of our time