Itt: we determine whether or not we look like we lift in clothes

Itt: we determine whether or not we look like we lift in clothes.

you look like shrek when he's not green

Top kek still looks like the lifts though

GET OUTTA MAH SWAMP

>implying anyone on Veeky Forums looks like they work out even with a shirt off

donkeh....

Your forearms look good bro, but you should work on shoulders and traps a little bit more. Looking pretty good otherwise.

you don't

you also don't without clothes

lol

If you're natty, you're basically going to disappear in clothes unless you're A) a guy who's been lifting for years B) wearing super tight clothing, or C) in built-fat mode with huge traps, forearms, et cetera. I've come to accept this. Kinda.

>Be me, 21 years old, lifting seriously for four years. Start lifting seriously senior year of high school, now in senior year of college
>Bro split the whole time; training 5 days a week, at least one hour a day for 4 consecutive years
>Consuming 1g per lb of body weight the whole time; 3 meals a day and 3 protein shakes on top of it; 240g of protein every day for 4 fucking years.
>Waste hundreds of dollars on glutamine, creatine, "plasma expander" and other bullshit supplements.
>Bulked slowly up to 240 lb from 210 over the span of 3.5 years and then cut down to 220 over the course of 6 months.
>Hovering around 10% bodyfat at 220 lb, 6'5 tall. In best shape of life. Seeing lower abs for the first time ever while having heaviest lifts of my life. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Having conversation about arm measurements with gym-bro in biology lab. Mention my biceps are up an inch from this time last year despite my waist being smaller. Wearing long sleeve button up shirt as this discussion takes place.
>8/10 qt 3.14 we're both friends with is listening in from the next seat over. Looks over at me. Makes a face like she just heard me say I masterminded the Kennedy assassination.
>"You work out, user?" she asks with a tone of disbelief, her brow furrowing tighter with each syllable.
>Literal navy seals copypasta floods my mind. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU FUCKING BITCH?" I want to scream. And then lunge at her and beat her to death with my bare hands.
>"Uh, yeah" is all I manage to choke out.

Mr Babcock?

Like my anime figurines and Nintendo video game collection, I try to hide my Veeky Forums powerlevel so when the right scenarios appear, I can unleash it to maximize mires.

the right scenario hasn't happened

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

Cut more

Found a shirt that fits my shoulders/traps/tits real nice but is also long enough, size med ;)
Going to udel for grad school

she wants to fuck and hates that you ignore her

No he doesnt you samefag piece of shit

>6'5
>Stopping at 220
>Wanting a thin waist
Nigger you what?
You're fucking 6'5, if you aren't at least 250 you're an idiot
also
>Being big af
>Not wanting dat der square torso instead of shitty v-taper like a homo on the cover of a magazine for effeminate men
You got issues brah

Need to start again

B-but user, you don't understand. M-muh abs!

Are my legs accentuated by my running shorts? Does my late 1800's Armoire help too?

underrated post

well?

lol

>fucking lol

She's trying to seem uninterested to show that she's not desperate. little do you know, she's been noticing your progress. She's been watching you.

Not as much, however, as your gym bro. You're gonna have to make a choice eventually. Choose wisely ~

lol

I bet you think people care about how much you deadlift too.

Your shoulders- hell yeah.

Your forearms- lmao.

Henleys are the fucking master race shirts, your gains show through and its fashion as fuck

Wew lad!

No
No
>found a shirt that fits
Kek
>again
Sure, bud.
No
Naw

I'm having epiphanies about Veeky Forums right now.

Congratulations on being the only person itt that looks like they lift while clothed.

However, this photo, check the lighting on your arm because babby hand as fuck is creepy.

African genes man.no matter what I do, forearms and calves look dyel as fuck. Believe it or not,I can deadlift over 4pl8 with those things

That's because I'm 6'2, m8. That pic is a few months old though. I'm a bit bigger now, I just don't really have any recent pics of me with clothes on.

I'm not throwing shade, breh. I just noticed it. Looks like you have large joints.

You picked literally the worst pose ever. Youre like those chicks who always have to do a forward to to appear like they have asses.

I literally laughed out loud user.

>believe it or not
Gonna go with not.

>6'5 tall
>Seeing lower abs for the first time ever while having heaviest lifts of my life. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Bruh

Like this user said
This too

>African genes man

Lol niggers getting fucked over at Birth.

Do you hear the words "serial killer" or "Ted Bundy-esque" a lot?

The few flaws are worth all the good they come with ;)

Bait no one could seriously be this stupid

>The few flaws are worth all the good they come with ;)

The BBC meme comes into play with every conversation you have with a nigger.

My dick is 7 Inches and i'm Spanish

I love you so much, I have all the merchandise and movies

Ravage me my lord

Old photo, but I'm the same size now.

Who said anything about the BBC? Your insecurities are shining bright my friend,better step down

Not really no definition
Can tell by bicep
No
No
Veeky Forums is lost again
Mirin traps
Fucking traps bro what do you guys do for them mine never grow

Your posture is really weird

Your arm looks weird as fuck why is your forearm shaped so weird at the elbow?

Isolate forearms + small wrists

Mirin, what's your forearm routine?

I'm "fuckin traps" guy in the grey shirt, I do shrugs twice per week, 3 or 4 sets of 15-25 reps depending on how I'm feeling.

Wrist size forearm size?

Idk whether to mire or be disgusted

good shoulders, mirin outfit

I use fatgripz on everything
Reverse barbell curls
Hammer curls
Seated preacher curls too
Regardless of what Veeky Forums says deadlifts don't build forearms, they'll make them stronger but won't add mass
Gym rn can't check but wrists are 6 -6.5, firearms were 14 I think

haahaha

Your arm looks like it was broken and healed without a cast all bent out of shape

Socrates didn't fucking say that

God that fucking pisses me off

Mirin shoulder width and small waist. Arms looking juicy. Facial aesthetics appear to be on point based on chin.

Keep it up user

You're telling me quotes found on the internet with pictures of famous authors aren't always accurate?

How big are your arms?

The image you posted is obviously a joke. The Socrates one makes the rounds all over the Internet and is not intended to be a joke. Fucking plebeians don't know the first thing about Socrates

>tfw Indian and Veeky Forums rips on your race daily

>Facial aesthetics appear to be on point
>based on chin.
>mfw

Agreed on everything else though.

Is that you, Elliot?

14 inches unflexed. 16 inches flexed. Again, I'm 6'2 so I'm sure my arms would look big on someone who is shorter.

Your arms look way bigger than that. Mine are 15.5 cold flexed and they look nowhere near that

nice legs

>mfw I look better clothed

Very autistic post

Mirin'

Height?

6'3

kinda

BERY NOICE LADS LOOKING DAMN GOOD

THE REST OF YOU DONT GIVE UP! YOULL GET THERE EVENTUALLY

nice forearms man. Natty + time lifting?

Im on 3 ius gh a day and have been for 2 months. Been lifting for 2 years dow

Most people prefer to lift in clothes, but personally I find naked squats pretty enjoyable.

How expensive is gh cycle and what are the pros and cons of it vs just lets say 250mg test cruise ?

About 650 dollars for 100 ius.

I just dont want to fuck with test until in around 30. GH is for the general wellbeing, which as a youngin i know I have naturally, but hey cant hurt rite

Do you have to take pct after ? You look fucking great and im wondering because im your height and look dyel after years of traini g but dont want to fuck my shit up with test.

I look good because of my training not because of 2 months of gh. Eat more often and better foods.

It's a conversation starter you autismal kid

you look like a slenderman

Today was my first day in louis vitton shop, had to meet my client here after gym and I was the only one with casual clothes here, felt out of place

i can't tell what this shop sells

Overpriced shit made by child workers

They sold like really expensive hand bags and stuff. The shit that my client was buying was a $2000 man purse. Like nigga relax that's just a bag

i literally cannot see the product. is that chair for sale?

I'm cutting down to 70-75kg or so. I just look like an overcompensating manlet at 88kg (173cm)

No lol Louis Vuitton is a designer brand of handbags and shit for women and gay men

>man purse

well i guess you need somewhere to keep your lifting gloves

Well at least you lift

tfw 6'3

lol

#shrekt

Is that a home gym?