What are the three best chest workouts for max gains?

What are the three best chest workouts for max gains?

>Picture related

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/tip-do-the-floor-press
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm70ekicxSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bench

1. Bench
2. Weighted Dips(I focus my triceps but you can focus your chests for maximum gains)
3. Incline Bench

Pushups

Barbell flyes, activates your chest stabilizers the best for maximum gains

Barbell flyes
Barbell bench
Barbell Incline bench

Can we get a power ranking with the aforementioned workouts.

>barbell flyes

1- Bench
2- Flies
3- Nothing else really compares

1. Bench
2. Floor press
3. Dips for sternal pectoral, incline for clavicular.

Push ups as cardio, is bretty good too, but only 24-48 hours after a chest workout
I normally superset barbell complexes with high rep push ups for that good good anaerobic

I would add dips but really bench and flies are the key.

Pretty sure that was in a new year's SIR comic.

flyes arent horrible if you treat them like side lateral raise for the chest.

Just follow up an actual chest workout with some flyes to damage as many extra fibers as possible, rather than attempting to progressively overload the muscle with them to stimulate growth.

But like i say if you get a strength and hypertrophy response from bench, it isnt useless.

The 50 set pump chasing nonsense only works for roiders.. Motherfuckers get gains picking their coffee cup in the morning

This.

Ignore
Flyes are overrated meme, but not quite useless

This guy is a retard. Ignore him.

Don't go for the bench meme, bench is shit for chest, do dumbbell bench instead and really stretch at the bottom.

But if you're still a beginner do your bench to get some strength, other than that weighted dips and inclines

Maybe some flyes for recovery and stretch a little more, no need to go too heavy

Are machine flyes ok?

what's the point in floor press?

wouldn't it be like a log press or a partial bench?

Dumbbell bench does get a higher emg rating for pectorals, but it isnt that much better, and the fact you can lift more with the bar not only justifies it but places it slightly higher than the db bench, imho, but there is no good reason to not be doing both.
Floor press is better for hitting the chest, and the clavicular head in particular.
I prefer it over the barbell bench, as i have gotten the most noticeable results with it.
t-nation.com/training/tip-do-the-floor-press
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm70ekicxSs
(Omar isuf is a fgt but a faggot clock is right twice a day)
This faggot clock is wrong
Pec dec are pretty good, for bot rear delts and chest, just dont use it as a primary source of progressive overload.

Novice lifters would do well to ignore it and stick to a program, but if your lifts are intermediate, go for it

With arch and proper form you can almost almost get full ROM and touch your chest (at least i can as a 5'9 manlet) but it takes the lower body out of the bench.

No leg drive or nuttin, just squeezin the glutes hard af to provid a stable base to push off of.

I had trouble getting my chest to repond to bench until i started using a minor arch, but i got 10x better results when i switched to floor press.

Flat, incline, fly

That pic
>implying

>Novice lifters would do well to ignore it and stick to a program, but if your lifts are intermediate, go for it
is it cool if I just use it after bench on SS?
I would do dips but I end up leaning to one side and enjoy doing something that I can't just cheat on

As long as it doesnt interfere with your progression...

And something like 3x10 would be low intensity enough to not matter.

Just give higher preferential treatment to your main compound lifts, and treat flyes like as tertiary at best, you'll be fine.

Same conceot as side lateral raise, which you should also be doing. Maybe alternate with flyes, so you arent doing bothnat once.

I used to be a super strict form nazi with side lateral raise, until i coached like literally everyone i was helping into having overdeveloped side delts (or underdeveloped fromt/rear delts), so now i dont coach form past locking the knees, squeezing the glutes, and bracing the core.

Just avoid internal rotation of the shoulder and you are good, if you are too strict with form, superset with front delt raises and rear delt flyes.

..what was the question?
Flyes with ss?
Yes.

Logically shouldn't Jesus have been pretty jacked? He spent most of his adult life working as a carpenter which would have been pretty labour intensive before the invention of power tools

seated dipping chips

You are a cherry picking faggot.
First ofly he stopped doing carpenty
Secondly he walked fucking MIIIIIILES with his apostles, so cardio killed all his gains.
Thirdly he drank wine nonstop.
Shit kills gains.
Fourthly he was semi ascetic, bitch ate fucking 1200 calories a day. Cant sustain gains on that.

Further proof: little bitch could carry his own cross to the top of the mount, as was standard for those soon to be crucified, some other faggot had to help him carry it all the way.
He is fucking jewish.
Jews are unathletic as fuark.

T. Atheist fgt who knows more about your faggy god than you

Couldnt carry**