Ever since you got Veeky Forums, do you approach girls or do girls approach you?

Ever since you got Veeky Forums, do you approach girls or do girls approach you?

For me it's been the same old. Although people are nicer to me now.

I barely leave my house of course girls never approach me.

Whats funny is that I'd probably be the perfect BF, most girls hate the fact that their BFs prefer to go out with their "friends" instead of spending time with them.

Hey girls, come to me, I don't have any friends for you to worry about pulling me away away from you, nor do enjoy leaving the house so I'll ALWAYS be around.

But then again, we must remember that women don't know that they want, they say they don't want their guy going out with friends all the time and want their guy at home, but in reality they would hate that. The fact that the guy goes a lot out with friends shows the guy is sociable and valuable, so she will complain about it anyways.

It's the same with good physiques. Girls want you to look good and be shredded, but not if that means you have to count macros and go to the gym 4-5 times a week. They want a "naturally" muscular guy who doesn't need to count macros or lift.

TLDR: Who gives a shit about what women want.

I get approached by fans now.
Go to gay bar with butch lesbian cut he brought as fuck and tells me she'll wing all the straight women for me.
>get grinder on by fags
>fags try to make out with me
>insist im missing out
>get hugs when I tell them I'm straight

Thanks fit....

Neither

Why not user?

ayy lmao

>this is who I debate my lifting and political stuff with
Never again...

Girls will approach me on occasion but I'm socially inept so I opt to kind of preemptively reject them rather than go through the motions just for them to back off once they realize I'm autismo. I'm gearing up to be alone for the rest of my life.

>mfw instead of no women approaching me i get gross fat chicks in my face now
T-Thanks f-Veeky Forums
>mfw i have no face

lifting doesnt cure shyness

No pasta for me thanks. Too many carbs

>Why not user?

Because I'm autistic and girls can probably sense that I'm autistic.

Fuck all the auto corrects.
Approached by fags*
Butch lesbian cuz she cool as fuck*
Get grinded by fags*

Alcohol?

An asian qt offered me a piece of gum on the train yesterday

Not Veeky Forums and both

This was me

Then I talked to one girl
And now I just want to keep doing it
It got so much easier after the first time.

D-d-did you fug?

That's kinda random.

I talk to girls just fine. I'm just a dull, boring melvin who never escalates. Once they realize that, they abort mission leaving me confused and frustrated.

Talking to bitches is annoying. I can't last for more than 10 minutes then my dick shrivels from boredom amd i just want to leave the conversation.

Nice copypasta b8 m8

Some girls approach me, but im just too retarded to keep a conversation going, or i get bored of them

where do you even get "approached" though?

doing groceries/etc? most people keep to themselves desu

If you're good looking, all you have to do is make the girl feel comfortable with you and then it's basically in the bag. Literally just make appropriate eye contact and share some laughs, then find excuses to touch her and make it natural.

>find excuses to touch her and make it natural

Am I weird for thinking it's never natural for anyone to touch outside of greetings and crowded spaces?

>where do you even get "approached" though?

>most people keep to themselves desu

This right here.

Not just guys, but women rarely approach.

I've always lacked to confidence to approach girls. Never once have done it. But I now have the physical qualities for them to approach me. ive slept with 9 women now. its cool never approaching because i only ever deal with women who are actively interested.

>lacks the confidence and never approaches girls.

>has good physical qualities and fucked 9 women.

Why lie about this stuff ?

i swear to you I'm not lying. most of it has been at college. parties and stuff. im attractive enough and at times lucky. alcohol helps, me be more confident and her be more willing to initiate. being 6'3 helps too.

You're not 6'3'' and you haven't pulled 9 bitches.

Only cougars approach me so far, not like thats a bad thing tho

obvious pasta is obvious

Don't do that my dude. I tried to do that my whole life because I lost friends inparticular a few girls. You may have lost some body and are in a cycle of self destruction like me.

I just figure that's what it is because of a wiki article and that I fit most of the check list. Be social my dude