How do I get a Veeky Forums boyfriend. Got too high standards so I despise every male that I set eyes on where I live...

How do I get a Veeky Forums boyfriend. Got too high standards so I despise every male that I set eyes on where I live. Full of filthy Italians and Irish ancestry.

-schizo /x/ femanon

meet them at gyms. be fit yourself.

Easy, find a fit guy, drug him, poke hole in condom, wrap your legs around his waist when he is banging you, then refuse to get abortion

Live in london

Find them in the Gym.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The Gym is great, and also the more urban East and West Coast have lots of Veeky Forums dudes in general, if you live in those area's. Typically the further inland the worse the obesity problem, with a few exceptions.

get off /x/ and meet guys

Stop eating bread

Just go up and talk to them about Veeky Forums stuff or the weather or some shit. If your lucky your spergy shyness will come up as cute and you'll be holding hands with a big bear man in no time.

just go the gym make a excuse to talk to a guy
like ask him for tips on deadlift form or squat form
then introduce ureself and talk a bit give him ure number n fug

Has it occurred to you that any man attractive enough to meet your high standards would probably not be interested in a crazy (and most likely Wiccan) girl from /x/? I hope for your sake that you've got a bikini model body, a cute face and an intact hymen

Fuck you, bread is awesome

It's just empty calories man.

OP is just my type. Fucking love /x/-tier girls.

Too bad I'm a fucking Italian though.

are you cute /x/?

i want a cute mentally unstable /x/ gf

>high standards
>schizo
I doubt you even shower OP

um, u despise men

clearly u want women

why don't most girls just fucking admit it

post your body bitch

location too, sounds like new England

Post pics, I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you're 250+ lbs with stubble and ear gauges and part of your head shaved and you haven't washed the shirt you're wearing in a while.

/x/? as in believeing demons are real but are actually reptilian or gray aliens /x/? fucking lol
ok, give me your info and I will hook you up

You are self-absorbed, bitter and weird.

You have every right to be that way, but don't expect men to crawl to you. They most likely just don't find you pleasant.

Or maybe you are just fat?

>Full of filthy Italians and Irish ancestry
How do I know you're some weird shitskin mix yourself and hate yourself because of it

Like evalion
>native+possible joo DNA
>no dad in the picture
I bet this is what happened to op too. If she likes dainty blonde men so much she should move to Sweden or anti-depressant addicted Denmark or Germany. Every bitch who whines about the Irish/Italians/non-blond men has been in my experience a massive cunt. I mean if it's just a preference sure whatever but don't act like a passive aggressive bitch acting ike you are so superior. Pretty sure I have seen OP posting this nonsense on another board too a couple months ago too.

Did you read that thread about Eurasians on here some days ago? Filled with links to some HAPAS subreddit and stuff. Red pilled me as fuq lel.

I have this half-Filipino, half-Swedish friend, who grew up in a homogeneous white enviroment, and she will only date blonde and blue eyed guys. It's not even a preference, it's like a fucking fetish at this point. The self-loathing of other races is real

>tfw white-passing Armenian dating a natural blue-eyed blonde
Feels good to destroy the white race

>Armenian
>white-passing
So you think lel

post body

Not OP but I'm more urban exploration and NOPE stories kind of /x/
Maybe the tarot threads sometimes for giggles. The eventual murdering psycho is cool too.

But really I can't let /x/ because it's where all the creepypastas live now and creepypastas were the sole reason I stuck around on /b/ and Veeky Forums back in the day

It's a good board man. Better than you guys

Given I'm white-skinned with white features and no one has ever believed me when I've said I'm not white I'd say I look pretty white.

Same here man. I'm Mexican but I basically look white because I don't have brown skin.

Having natural camoflage is great.

That's normie-white not /pol/-white

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Talk to a qt in the gym, be Veeky Forums yourself.

t. femanon who got a Veeky Forums bf

>virgin
>get fit and lift for a year
>more or less alone in the gym and get hit by the girl that works there
>she's now my girlfriend

wow.. JUST take a deep look inside..

>bottom of the barrel human being
>ugly, terrible social skills, bad personality
>expects a 10/10 rich bf

Well, you certainly fit in with the rest of the losers here that think they deserve a perfect mate despite having nothing to offer in a relationship.

hahahahahahah are you my ex?

I'll fucking kill you.

if you're fat lose weight

if not just go talk to him

Yeah, I wouldn't dream of attempting to trick /pol/, but I don't need to in order to subvert the white race.

Real whites are too perfect to be allowed to live in this awful world

Urban areas, specifically those that have a high number of college students have the fittest population.

/x/ pls go, not again

signed Veeky Forums Veeky Forumsizen

i dated a guy from the gym once and he ended up being a psychopath. really physically attractive tho, guys and girls losing their spaghetti when he walks in.

damn I want a Veeky Forums bf, das it, going after my gym crush tomorrow.

>schizo /x/ femanon
What does that even mean?

people from /x/ call tthemselves /x/chizophrenics
Cause you know, they're fucking nuts

Bread is great for recovery and performance, git outta here

Move to San Diego, CA. Sausage fest and the dudes are way more attractive than the women.

>How do I get a Veeky Forums boyfriend.

Odds are you look like shit and anyone who puts the time in to have a ripped body wouldn't want you for anything except sex.
Let's assume you have an ok/10 face and body though, which is possible.

>go outside
>meet people
>go to places where fit guys are more likely to hang out
>????
>profit

I like weird girls. Have you watched The Middle? there is a wiccan crazy girl in that show that makes my dick diamonds

hi, im italian (well, parents are) and well educated, probably more than your dumb ass.

see, by generalizing that tells me you are a dumb cunt who deserves to be alone. have fun with your 10 cats when you are 40.

user you think you like weird girls.
In actuality you're just sexually attracted to them.

Try living with one and realizing how fucking annoying all their little highschool habits are.

I went there some times when I was wondering about life on other planets (I'm a biologist, so that's big to us), and maybe search for some of that juicy info that some people get from the dark web, but I only found out people discussing books that are obviously fake and saying that you need an open mind about them, and people discussing about aiens being demons from old

You're calling yourself shizo and you call other psycho?? Hhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahhhhhhahahhahha

no, fuck you, I like weird girls

Get Veeky Forums yourself. From the wy you describe yourself you feel superior to males because you've spent too long on Veeky Forums around beta orbiters. In real life real men will see you for what you are, a fat weeaboo piece of trash. Get Veeky Forums, get an interesting hobby and go out. You'll meet zomeone within weeks if not days.

>tfw moving to SD

aw yissss

if you're schizo then you shouldn't be looking for a boyfriend you should be killing yourself

>Got too high standards
Then lower your standards you dumb bitch. You won't get any kind of boyfriend until that happens.

>bikini model body
>cute face
>intact hymen

Basically this

Ain't Evalion Polish tho?