Tfw just found out my wife slept with 9 guys before we got married

>tfw just found out my wife slept with 9 guys before we got married
>tfw one of them was an old friend of mine from a few years ago

How do I cope, Veeky Forums? I always thought it was 3 guys. She lied to me..

Divorce her. Who knows what else she's lied about. You can't trust the cunt.

Run, don't walk.

Not joking.

This.

Leave the bitch, OP.

All women are whores who only care about Jamal's nine iron

KEK!

Wife? Why would you marry if you haven't had atleast 10 women?

That's setting you up for jealousy

9 isn't that much dude

Most girls (attractive ones, anyway) have slept with many more

x3 rule bro

It was 9 when they were married. Now that she's admitted it's nine, it's actually 27. The Rule never lies.

cuck logic 101

>b-but my gf only fucked 20 guys, im ok with that!

You're going to have to hunt each one of those donkey-dicked chads, tyrones, and miguels down and drain their fat nuts onto your tongue. That's the only way you'll ever find peace.

Might as well assume 81 guys then, just to be on the safe side. Your wife's a slut, OP.

>r9k

Well I guess the only clear option is to passive aggressively make remarks about it until you can't stand being so insecure anymore and ruin your current relationship and any potentially good future relationships

>falling for the marriage meme

Can you explain why you get angry at the thought of your girlfriend or wife having sex with other guys before you met?

Is it jealousy?
Is it because you're afraid she'll cheat on you?
What number of previous sexual partners is ok?
Does that same number apply to you?

Why are you even talking about this shit? Personal rule of mine is that past relationships are not talked about, ever. Every person gets a clean slate with me but if they cheat, it's over.

The more men your wife has slept with, the more proud you should be because at the end she chose you. So a woman who has slept with tens of men is more valuable than a virgin girl.

She's a dimestore hooker. Dump her.

why should anyone be ok with their partner being a whore?

I dont give a shit what liberal school you go to, sleeping around is the sign a girl validates herself with her vagina, and is a slut.

you dont have to be a nun but if she admits to 9, it really isnt 9. it's much more than that.

t. cuck

>Woman cycles through large number of men
>Assume she's done when she gets to you

Nah men are just sexist

I don't think sex is a big deal. Penis goes inside the vagina and rub on the clit and you both try to orgasm. Then you both clean up and move on. With condoms and birth control, there's significantly reduced risk of pregnancy or STDs.

Found the cuck

No it's not... Sex is fun. Some people have it for reasons they shouldn't, but just because someone has a lot of sex doesn't mean they do.

So how's that working for ya?

How many women have you slept with before you were married, OP? More than 3? You see where I'm going with this.

Why don't you man the fuck up and love your wife and stop acting like you've got a 3" ding dong and zero skills in the sack? Afraid of a little competition? Get over it. Your wife married you because she loved you. If that's not enough for you, then you're a 12 year old boy who needs a bottle of pic related.

Found the fatass feminist.

Sex isn't
Number of partners is
If you're looking for a long term relationship and the person they're interested in has had nothing but short term relationships then it doesn't bode well
People can change over time, however, whatever someone's behavior was a few months ago will probably be the same a few months into the future

>Deshawn and his boys ran trains on my wife every saturday night
>but that's ok
>she ended up choosing me in the end :^)

Listen to yourself, cuck.

I swear to God. Half the posts on this God damn website are about not having sex with girls, and desire to have sex with girls. Why the fuck do you think it's okay to completely drop someone because they have had as much sex as you wish you had!?

found the insecure fedora'd faggot.

u mad? hate-filled? scared of women? why don't you go play with your ponies so you can feel less threatened? fucking beta. Since when did /fit become /rk9?

I'm gay so I basically expect just about every partner I've been with to have a couple dozen of previous partners. Albeit, I've only had 5 sexual partners in my lifetime.

It isn't really something to seriously fret over, and I'm not completely sure why guys make a big deal out of it. Do you also count how many times she has had sex with each of those partners?

I understand you might feel like this when you are younger but once you mature a big then you'll see I'm right.

Could you be any more triggered?

What exactly does make everyone upset about this? It kind of feels really possessive and jealous. Not of the other guys, but of people that have sex.

Terrible b8. Just stop.

And sure thing, cuck. I'm sure you're real proud of your significant other for slobbering all over Tyrones penis

Oh, hey look, it's a retarded thread made by a retarded AMERICAN.
>how.
>fucking.
>surprising.

Get laid, you fucking fat ass loser.

But I don't blame you if you can't;

American women are slutty and fat, it's no wonder that they are greedy.

Ameeicans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing CANADA is.

You soft cunt holes need to broken in by our BIG. CANADIAN. DICKS.

Man, people call us "cucks", but America is something much worse.

I would call you a cuck but I can respect that

Kek keep dreaming cuckadian

I like this rule, can this be a real rule? It's perfectly applicable to literally anything. As long as it's numerical.
The Rule of Threes

You mean "at the end she settled for you"
>mfw there are cucks of this level browsing Veeky Forums

>getting married
theres your problem

The only thing Canada is better at than the US is being on fire

Well I'm on Veeky Forums, so it kind of answers itself.

Well a cuck would

a.) Get off on someone else getting off in their grill

b.) Take care of someone else's kid.

Just get a test, make sure they're clean and if they go psycho or slut, drop them like a rock. I don't want to be some chick's coulenslor or priest absolving their sins, and likewise I'm not interested in downloading all my own problems into someone else.

>once youre older youll be desperate enough to settle for a disgusting, diseased whore who probably has at least one other guys bastard child.

sure thing, cuck.

By taking care of another mans child you show that you are more of a man than he ever was. You guys should get laid so you wouldn't consider sex as currency.

Here is your (you).

OP here...

What do I even say to her?

I'm honestly completely stumped. I've never had to deal with someone like this before.

I have been feeling like shit all day because of it. I want to leave her but I feel like I would regret it maybe.

>By taking care of another mans child you show that you are more of a man than he ever was.
im fucking dying here

Thank you.

You're doing good. Just make sure that she understands the lock and key analogy. If she doesn't accept it then you can divorce her whore ass

That boy needs therapy

>mfw my wife has slept with around 40 guys before me
>mfw i've had only one

at least she never lied to me. But damn, it feels uncomfortable. I never truly got over it.

your choices are to either get over it or quietly liquidate any assets you have and divorce her after theres as little as possible left for her to take.

>getting married
>the current fucking year
you literally asked for it, senpai

jesus christ you marriage bros are beta as hell "waaah I put a ring on her because she's my special innocent princess but she ... she...she had a sex life before me!!! omg how do I cope..."

People like you are why people laugh at married men.

it already is a rule, newfriend. he got it slightly wrong though. its x3 +1. that way a girl who claims shes a virgin can assume some responsibility as a liar

>in a relationship long enough to be married
>still letting your partner bitch at you for having feelings

How did you get yourself in this position? Stand the fuck up for yourself.

She fucking lied to you, and doesn't think it's wrong? Sure, she confessed the truth eventually, but she still lied in the first place. And now she's trying to make you feel like the bad guy. The bitch has no honor.

Remind her that the problem is not with the number of people she slept with but they fact is that she initially lied to you about the number.

A relationship is built upon trust like she says, but she betrayed that trust, not you.

This isn't going to do anything, she'll just say she did it because she felt insecure about it.

that 9 guys was just a test. she was testing to see what you were going to do its probably more so she chose a smaller number to be safe.

she still lied to you so fuck her friend & bail

Do you seriously expect women to take responsibilities like an adult? OP should be shamed the same way parents are shamed for their children acting inappropriately

If she felt so bad about sleeping with so many men, to the point that she had to lie about it, then why'd she do it in the first place?

What a poof.

Literally this OP. You fell for the bait.

Because women are weak, impulsive and easy to influence by nature. She just took the path of least resistance.

bang 9 chicks

Found the fucking doormat.

>getting married

I'm serious. If Johnnie Depp or Mel Gibson can't lock down a woman how do you expect to do it?

Virgins with non daddy issues seem to do better breh its just common sense

I dated a girl for 2 years that told me she'd only slept with 4 other guys. A year into it she told me I was actually the 10th. Ruined the relationship since I didn't trust her anymore and she cucked me at the end

>implying calling people out on their ineffective arguments means I would just sit there and be okay with it

I wouldn't even put myself in a situation where the bitch can argue with me. The fact that she originally lied shows she knows she's in the wrong and needs to be put in her place.

Why not +7? To be on the safe side.
O I guess x(1/2)+7 is already a different but related rule..

Have to wonder from that though, is it the fact that they've had that much sex making them incapable of deriving pleasure from a single relationship because of their obsessive comparisons to the better aspects of numerous other partners (a la a sexual "curse of the traveler,") or are the women having that much sex experiencing some sort of mental illness (i.e. depression) that makes them seek out more meaningless sex as a coping mechanism?

Damn, is marriage even worth it anymore ?

Nope. Probably never was.

True love and emotional bond can only exist between men, user. Marriage is just a convenience when you're filing taxes.

OP LISTEN TO THIS MAN LISTEN TO HIS EXPERIENCE AND LEARN FROM IT
>2016
>believing women won't cheat on you

>That one guy i cucked is getting married to a girl that blew 10 dudes for the gym alone over the past year

she post on instagram about how much she has learned over the past year "from whoring around" and how much he really means to her

TOP FUCKING LAUGH BREHS

but honestly this is 2016 women its not even worth having a relationship unless you find a unicorn

Murder that whore, then hang yourself

>37349632

9 guys , 3 guys

didnt you faggots watch chris rock

YOU DONT WANNA KNOW SO DONT EVER ASK

Yeah, this.

Since this is that kinda thread

>Gf's gal pal got her some expensive perfume for her bday.

>Later that day she says It must be expensive right?

>I say yeah it's some designer perfume must be couple of hundred dollars

>And she says You never had to earn a single penny in your life, what do you know about the value of money

>Im still doing my bachelor's. Like how the fuck does she expect me to earn right now.

>She is super rude at times and it really pisses me off and almost all her pals have the same complaint

>I told her multiple times to think before she speaks.

>Is it really worth it?

ur beta as fuck

Sleep with 10 guys as well so you can get back at her for being a slut.

THIS. ALL OF Veeky Forums NEEDS TO KNOW THIS SHIT. NEVER GET MARRIED UNTIL YOU'VE FUCKED A RESPECTABLE NUMBER OF WOMEN

If you are the kind who needs a mommy/big sis to take care of housework, then marriage might be something for you.

Probably not. Post nudes and we'll tell you for sure.

>letting a female talk to you that way
i wouldve broken up with her on the spot. then again, i can take care of myself financially. she may be 100% correct.

are all u losers like 17?

>implying being a fat HAES tumblrina who never gets laid makes you better than a fedora wearing autist who also never gets laid

No one turd is better than another turd.

OP, the number of guys she's fucked isn't the problem. The problem is that she lied.

>fat HAES tumblrina who never gets laid
>implying tumblrinas dont get laid
Nigga, thats not true and you know it. Its just that they dont get that super good looking rich miltimilionaire athlete playboy they want

WHERE

17cm deep in ur mum lmao

Kek underrated

but they also cry rape during ANY sexual encounter. They don't ever really have sex, they just get voluntarily hateraped by desperate or drunk doods

Don't be in a relationship with someone who puts you down.

She's a gainz-goblin life-leech-er energy-an-enemy confidence-crush-tacean respect-reaper.

There's a difference between 'hey user, I know you're doing your bachelor's, but we need more money' or 'are you planning on working after your degree'

To 'look at this fancy shit. You can't even comprehend the cost of this. You are a worm'.

She gets strenght from drinking you down. Apparently she does this to other people. You have told her and she thinks nothing is wrong.

I bet she's incredibly lovely to you at other times. It's all part of the shit show. Smoke and mirrors. Push and pull. Fucking run to the hills.