Alright in regards to the manlet meme I understand it. However, there is one thing I cannot get for the life of me

Alright in regards to the manlet meme I understand it. However, there is one thing I cannot get for the life of me.

It seems to me from a combination of real world observations and common sense, that as long as you're no shorter than 5'8-5'9 and at least an inch or two taller than the girl, you're fine.

But why do the shorter "guys" not just fucking kill themselves? What is even the point of being alive if you're, say, 5'7 or under? No one, and i mean NO ONE, will ever see you as a man.

I have noticed a sort of "breaking point" of height, which is 5'8 (at least at my college). I have never, EVER, even ONCE, seen a guy 5'7 or below treated with the same unconcious (body language/subtle language tones?) respect that guys of at least average height get. Not once.

What drives these so-called "men" to not kill themselves? How do they not just realize how pathetic it is and just die?

I see pieces of pathetic shit posting in cbts, and even in the thumbnails I can tell by their surroundings that they are no larger than a fucking child. And then they post their pathetic stats and it's always some garbage like 145 lbs, 5'5.

While I was thinking about this, I tried to imagine life at all different heights. Tall = pretty good, some girls will only date tall guys. That's their preference, just like guys don't like fat bitches. Average height = whatever, not that bad, as long as you're not insecure about it you can be normal.

1/2 field too long

But when I imagined what it's like to be a pathetic, manlet piece of shit who is way under average height, i instantly fucking cringed and wanted to kill myself.

Why are you fucks even alive, and why are so many on this board? You realize you will always be looked down upon as a fucking pathetic child? Iy doesn't matter how "swole" you genetic failures get. Imagine there was a swole 5'2 11 year old kid. Do you think even a short girl would want to fuck it? No, because it is a fucking child, just like MANLETS WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS CHILDREN. It does not matter whether or not people say they don't care about height. It is pure instinct; if someone is child sized, the brain will always subconcsiously behave towards them as if they are a FUCKING CHILD. You will ALWAYS BE PATHETIC, THERE IS NO DENYING THIS.

No one will ever think you're cool, no one will ever look up to you, no one will ever think you're a hardass. Just ponder this, who would think to themselves "wow he's so cool at 5'5, he's shredded wow!!!". You KNOW it sounds fucking retarded, because it is. Do you "look up" to your little 10 year old cousins and children? Exactly

Why live? A literal question, why do you choose to live a pathetic inferior existence instead of just dying?

That fucking picture lol

>caring this much

because after a certain age, people can't care anymore and have to settle, and then a manlet can get married then.

Also there are procedures that allow a manlet to lengthen his legs. I think he'd choose to do that over killing himself.

I agree somewhat though, being a short man is like being fucking disabled because women are extremely insipid and hateful to male specimens that lack height. This is also partly due to capitalism being wed closely to sexuality and people's love lives, and also that we both live in a first world country where women get to choose and don't even need a man to take care of them. Being a manlet isn't so bad in other countries I imagine.

Also OP you should stop caring about what men do and what they look like. You sound like a massive faggot who only has height going for him or a self-hating male under or just at 5'8. I think you should kill yourself either way.

>no pic
what are your stats op?

>inb4 20yo
>lanklet
>130 lbs
>turbo poorfag

in4 gold digging whores

5th generation fighter pilot here, I'm 5'7.

What are you? some bum hipster squished up in a cubicle working at some crappy accounting firm? Hmmm, real nice contribution to society there bro. I'll leave you here to enjoy your height memes, I've gotta go finish up the report on my latest sortie. Approx 3 fast movers, 1 heavy armor, 1 self propelled artillery piece destroy as well as about 27 enemy combatants KIA.

Also, stop fucking with my boy Hemmingway, he ain't the type of guy you wanna be downrange from when his got a .308 in his hand.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm 177 in Eurospeak and I've noticed the cut off for girl who state preference in height is usually between 175-178.

But then I see a lot of shorter guys with good looking girls simply because they actually look good and have a personality, which is always the number one and two factor for any sane person.

Seems like an awful lot of words to justify being 5'8 manlet.

Official manlet status begins once you dip below 6'0. It is known.

Why do you choose to live an inferior life of autism instead of just dying?

Probably the same answer. I think most people think being alive is bretty gud.

>mfw 5'6
>fuck short girls
>this triggers lanklets

Bro, I'm 185cm and girls call me short all the time.

You do realize that even most actual dwarves aren't bitter and spiteful enough to write long-ass posts encouraging people to kill themselves on a chinese cartoon forum, right?

If being a manlet is so bad, then what the fuck is wrong with you?

TFW you measure yourself and find out you're only 194cm which is only 6'3.6 and not the perfect 6'4.

Kill me

Classic blaha

and when you measure your dick and it's only 3.5" :3

>tfw when you gotta do it, you don't want to but you have to

most people don't think so much about bullshit like this.

typing/analyzing this much about something so stupid is some elliot rodger tier shit. I guess that's why you're on the 'ch0n, though

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME

being a lanklet isnt that much great either

i'm not that big, ~ 6'1 190 but i've noticed that generally everyone more than about 6" smaller than me naturally acts submissive, including guys who are on gear or i know can lift more than me. i don't consider myself alpha and don't consciously act superior to them, it just seems instinctual from the body language they exhibit. when it's someone i know obviously it's different, but for strangers it's pretty obvious that they subconsciously know that they're significantly smaller than me and it has a clear effect. i guess the same thing would happen if i met a guy who was like 6'8 and not a skeleton, but it's not happened yet so i don't know.

any manlet who genuinely claims to behave exactly the same way around someone they don't know who is significantly physically bigger than them as they do with someone around the same size is a liar. if this wasn't the case then "small man syndrome" would not be a thing. in fact i don't even know why they try to deny it on here any more.

>a manlet doesn't regularly think about his height when he is well under the average

yeah ok pal, then why do they get so immediately defensive and often aggressive if it's bought up in conversation, even if it's not a topic that directly concerns them?

I'm not going to read all of this.

I had a friend who was like 5'4, and had a girlfriend.

He was super short, but he looked alright. He would've been really attractive if he was taller, but that wasn't the case, however he still had a girlfriend.

I'm 5'9 and when we would walk together he would get mired much more than me.

>guaranteed replies.png

lol.. you are probably ugly as fuark

and.. cmon.. 5'9 you are the king of manlets

Haha! That gave me a good chuckle. Bravo, good sir, Bravo! :D

*upvotes*

>what is sarcasam

>what is aspergers

because they are being attacked?

if you were ugly, and someone asked why are you ugly, wouldn't you be annoyed?

Who is guy on left in OP pic, and what's his routine?

I was 6'1 at 14 and 6'4 now
Does that mean at 14 I was more attractive to women than a 5'6 22 year old? No. A masculine, symmetrical, defined face comes first, then height and frame

>never compare bods with me or my son ever again

6'0 vs 5'11

Pretty much this desu. Same height.

Im 160 cm and after reading OPs post Im now going to jump from the nearest bridge, as soon as I figure out how to get on top of the railing

>is 5'8
>thinks people who are 5'7 should an hero.

You manlets are hilarious.

OP obvi tryin to feel better about being a 5'8 manlet
__ learned
X not learned
X never gonna learn

I'm a 5'9 manlet and literally have only met like 5 girls in my time that were taller than me. Most girls always say dumb shit like "i'm 5'11!" but women have no sense of height or measurement. The girls taht say they're 5'10 and 5'11 are like 5'6 on a good day. I've ever met up with girls on dating apps that say they're like 5'9 and when we meet up they're half a head shorter than me.

That you twain? This is Fitzgerald. how you been u crazy sunavabitch