Honest question - What's worse, not being a Chad, or being named Chad but being an awkward unsocial skelly fuck?

Honest question - What's worse, not being a Chad, or being named Chad but being an awkward unsocial skelly fuck?

I feel like having the Chad name and not being a Chad is the biggest fail possible in life

Well OP I feel as though having the name Chad, whilst not being a "Chad" is the worst.

I concur, sir. I do believe that having the name "Chad" whilst not being a true "Chad" can lead to a sad life as much is expected from yourself.

>Which is worse- Getting laid or not getting laid?
Not getting laid bro, no doubt.
Getting a girl to fuck you is the best feeling, its the biggest accomplishment a man can aim for.
Its the single hardest thing in life but the most rewarding thing ever

>Getting a girl to fuck you is the best feeling, its the biggest accomplishment a man can aim for.

I'm pretty sure making tons and tons of money is a way better feeling and bigger accomplishment
Its the single hardest thing in life but the most rewarding thing ever

You're the biggest fail possible in life, and you're worried about r9k memes?

Im not so sure, i mean there is a cap on money where it looses its value for you.
You know, diminishing return
Getting a girl to fuck you is always good and always rewarding, but its hard to compare the two

A better comparison to make is beating the world champion in UFC/boxing/kickboxing or whatever 1vs1 sport you want.
They arent going to give in, they want to beat you and win. and you need to adapt to beat them and get the reward.

>go on tinder as a 6/10 above
>make joke to slut and ask for number
>meet up for drinks and flirt
>go back to place and fuck

> its the biggest accomplishment a man can aim for. Its the single hardest thing in life but the most rewarding thing ever

Don't think so faggot
Compared to:
>Starting with nothing and making a life for yourself
>Raising a family
>Reaching a high level in a sport
>fighting for your country
etc

>Don't think so faggot
Well i can make anything sound easy by using that type of logic

>Start business
>Make money
>Sell for milion
I can name alot of people who did this aswell
Im loving the fact that so many on here say its "so easy" when in reality nothing is harder than getting a girl to date/fuck/like/love you

I feel like if you're names Chad your parents wouldn't have set you up for failure, they knew that the both of them = height, face, frame so they gave you the title "Chad."

not really a chad here but friends with chads
> oh user you could be a slayer if you were more confident
story of skelly life

whats a stupid faggot. Let me guess what your country is????

hello cuckold

I met a girl yesterday Veeky Forums, I'm pretty sure she was flirting with me and liked me.

She added me on Facebook. How do I ask her out and where do we go?

pls help

Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

all hail the tard spangled banner

>its the biggest accomplishment a man can aim for

Maybe getting into a genuine loving relationship with someone who shares all your values is, to fuck someone all you need these days is a mobile app and to not be autistic. People are programmed to want to fuck each other. That's why there's so many people. It's not like you're fighting with the odds against you or anything.

Unless you're not good looking or fat and have to actually be witty and creative to win someone over who is way more attractive than you - that's pretty impressive I guess.

almost every man throughout history has had sex with a woman. How many men have become millionaires from nothing?
>make it sound easy
You skipped a few stages in your get rich easy steps faggot

I'm Aussie mate. Plenty of men (whatever side) fighting and dying for their country/what they believe in is much harder than having sex with a women. Unless you are 2/10 like probably is

Someone named Chad would get made fun of mercilessly here

The only chad I wanna be, baby

>It's not like you're fighting with the odds against you or anything.
Id say you are, most guys are programmed to want to fuck but based on how women act they dont follow that same agenda

>almost every man throughout history has had sex with a woman
If its so easy how come so many fail?
You see the >tfwnogf threads all the time
And you have no idea what i look like so its kind of fun of you to try and rate me
I come here to vent because its very fucking hard to get laid, simply finding a girl to pursue is extremly hard and its really pissing me off.

I can make the same logic you use in calling me a 2/10 and saying youre stupid and lazy.
Most milionaires are smart and work hard, if you were smart and worked hard you´d be a milionarie. Therefor you are lazy and stupid
See how dumb it seems?

whine whine whine bitch thats the reason you cant get laid, grow some balls and stop blaming things on others

>How do I ask her out
Hey, would you like to go and get something to later?
>Where do we go
Your favorite restaurant

Would you talk to her over FB first or just ask out straight away

I work with this guy named Chad. 5'2 asian guy in his 50's. He's a decent guy. I lmao all the time when I see him because meme name

pathetic

Fuck off mate, i never whine IRL so thats not the fucking reason
Stop talking out your ass about shit you have no idea about

kill yourself

You aren't a high achiever, are you?

>you see tfw no gf threads all the time
Because you're on fucking Veeky Forums

yea I really don't give a shit about your problems op but would you mind poasting moar of that girl.
I'm at maximum hnnnnnng over here