Men and women of Veeky Forums how do you feel about tattoos?

I've been trying hard to like the idea of having tattoos on my body, but I find most (if not all) somewhat trashy or cringe looking.

I think that having tattoos ruin your aesthetic look instead of instead of enhancing it.

Tattoos of names and/or dates are the worst.

What do you think/feel about tattoos?

I like the way they look but usually it's a sign of a certain character that I'd want to avoid
Good for a quick shaggy maybe

They are trashy methods of expressing yourself by means of defiling your body.

I got a tattoo on my chest a few weeks back and my friends have been taking the piss, but I like it so who the fuck cares.

It ruins your body.

Tattoos are useful.

They allow others to see who has weak character and insecurities. Employers in particular.

>expressing yourself
the worst part is it's someone else's artwork going on your body, you tell them what you want and hope that they don't fuck it up

Some guys look good in them and some dont, depends on how the guy looks in general.
What it is a picture of is also important, some things just looks like shit

Girls with tattoos...i mean im not at all picky when it comes to girls and ive fucked girl with tattoos and girls without, it doesnt really matter.
Girls arent judged by looks like guys are so who cares

I hate tattoos and think they look fucking terrible in 99% of cases, and they're a huge red flag on women especially. I've lost track of the number of times I've met a qt but immediately lost interest and dropped her because she had a tat or two. Guys have a bit more wiggle room for tattoos, but it usually just ruins any aesthetic their body might have had.

So few people can pull off a tattoo without looking like mentally unstable trash, yet it feels like all of American society is getting tatted up anyways. Probably one of the worst social developments aside from third wave feminism.

A girl with tattoos equates to daddy issues

Feel free to post pictures of your own tattoos, or tattoos you could imagine having yourself.

It basically a huge signal I make bad judgements. On a girl it usually means they are a slut and have been banged over and over again, usually a couple black guys and women in the mix.

>I have opinion about tattoos but I'm not sure of it and want to validate it by making useless thread
op confirmed for insecure faggot

Really? Good to know because im always looking for those
I hear they put out really easily and thats awesome

Only sailors, bikers & Polynesian tribesmen should have tattoos.

>Guys have a bit more wiggle room
No, they're just as trashy on men.
It only attracts trashy women.

I can't imagine being so set in my ways that I would have something put on me in my twenties that would still carry the same meaning to me in my fifties.

My girl is having a good time reading this thread, so..

Dubs decide if I post a picture of my girlfriends ass or not.

Her lifts; deadlift 242, squat 200, bench 132.

OP will deliver with or against her will.

So if i want trashy girls i should get tats? But what do they mean?

What is it brah?

STD's

>It only attracts trashy women.
Why is this a problem?
If it attracts women its a good thing bro

trash detected.
enjoy your sick tats.

Post her feet.

What about hooligans? Can they have tattoos?
Or inmates? You think they shouldn't have tats?

Well, I was thinking specifically of Anthony Bourdain there. He has tattoos, but almost all of them he got while travelling, and they're indigenous, traditional tattoos from various tribes around the world. They're done with bone ash ink and bone needles and everything. I don't find that trashy, I actually think it's cool.

But you're right that most men look like the OP.

Post her belly button and go to sleep.

Huge red flag that you make permanent decisions in an impulsive way. Sure, there are ways to get it removed, but it costs a lot. The fact that you are willkng to waste money on permanently etching on your body shows what kind of character you are and your decision making skills (protip: it shows you are shitty).

Only acceptable choice OP

>Implying im trash because i want to fuck
topkek bro, really

Are you the fag with the butterfly tat lol?

Only if its related to White Power.

If you're an inmate, you're already broadcasting that you make bad judgements and you're screwed with employers so why not.

DUBS WILL IT

Post da ass

Satanic trips...... post tits

This post is not helping your case m8

>that you make permanent decisions in an impulsive way.
My wife wore a shirt with her tattoo design in the right place and had her desktop set as that pic for over a year to see if she wasn't getting bored of that design.

That's not exactly impulsive.

I like to fuck, like most guys do. What would you want me to say?
It hardly makes you trashy for wanting to get laid, if it does then most of the guys in the world are trash.
Sure, you could argue that most humans are worthless and basically trash but you clearly make a distiction where some are defined as "Not trash"

I have a huge man-crush on this actor. He's played so many good roles

Inmates can get their felonies eventually expunged and you can redeem yourself by showing you are a hardworker. It takes a lot of time and effort but its doable.

>tattoos
every person i've ever met who was into tattoos had a severe personality deficiency

tattoo's only purpose is the attempt to purchase personality

It just goes to show that she was WAY too occupied by something pointless like a tattoo. She knows it makes her look like a common tramp and she's finally living that life. The whore life.

Usually not if you committed something heinous.

Sure she did. She's a dumb whore who wasn't hsppy with herself so she had to make a permanent decision to permanently alter her body.

Edward Norton? I kinda wish he hadn't turned down the hulk role in the avengers though

The majority of men these days ARE trash tho... the dudes in pic related want to fuck does that make them not trash? They look like faggot douches. It's no different than dude WEED LMAO's. They're trash who go through life with the mentality of getting high and having sex. No sense of pride or dignity they're all degenerates who don't contribute to anyone or anything. Party, fuck, repeat, they spend their entire life pursuing short term pleasures like a bunch of spoiled rotten little girls.

>low test

My uncle drove drunk and ran over someone. He was in jail for 10 years. It is no where on his record. He has an excellent job now working at a hospitsl that knows sll about his history and knows he worked hard to change. He does an excellent job. If it was still on his record, it would matter since it's part of the OFLAC reulations that they can't hire felons. But, since it was expunged from his record, he is no longer a felon.

This.

He turned it down? What I fag I didn't think they even offered. Probably didn't want to pay him much seeing how as half of the hulks appearance is CGI so they don't really need him but for a few scenes.

One thing I will never understand about people who get tattoos is why they always photograph them at the shittiest possible moment in your life when you could be photographing your tattoo.
That is, ten seconds after the needle has placed the last drop of ink.

The skin is usually shiny and irritated, it looks like the whole area is suffering from a chemical burn or a terrible illness, the tattoo itself is swollen and barely looks like it should, and the whole thing ends up being like a horrifying disfiguration.

Tattoos are already something that is difficult other people will like unless they're amazingly well done, why the fuck do people feel the need to show everyone the worst possible look a particular stretch of their skin is ever going to look in their lives?

How do I know that isn't your ass OP?
post a better pic

It's degeneracy

because this is my ass, m8.

Felony is not the same thing as a civil infraction.

OK good now I can safely fap without having to worry about getting girl coodies, Thanks user.

No, he was a convicted felon and paid the time he was sentenced. He went the legal route and eventually got his felony expunged.

Like i said, you can make that argument and im willing to agree with you
However if someone wants to have sex that alone doesnt make them trash.

You can be a decent person and still want to get laid, there is nothing wrong with pursuing the pussy

Running over someone isn't the same as shooting someone in a robbery or killing/raping someone you intended to kill or rape.

Maybe he wants to not waste his time with slapsticky action movies and produce worthwhile content instead?

You don't put a bumper sticker on a nice car.

But the fact remains that he did kill someone and he did get sentenced and he was a convicted felon. You don't know how law works. You can petition the court to get the felony expunged. Again, it takes time and effort, but it's doable.

What if your car is ugly?

exactly.

Get a nicer one.

I don't like tattoos on men.
I'll also never understand those girls who have gorgeous bodies and then they get massive tattoos on the front of their thighs.
If it was something very special to that person such as someone dear to them passing, then I'm fine with that.

Although I'm pretty extreme about altering your body and such. People who stretch their ears out are crazy, I don't like piercings (especially the cow nose ring thing), dyeing your hair and I don't even like makeup.

So tattoos are markers for ugly peope?

Your body, your choice.
Just gotta have to live with the consequences and respect the choices other people make and not act like a spoiled entitled brat.

For example I don't know of a single tattooed/ pierced individual in the field I work in and one of our hiring requirements is no visible body modifications that could be seen in say tennis attire.

>Your body, your choice
Shut up whore

Trashy and stupid.
I'm not about to inject heavy metals under my skin just so I can say "huehuehue it's a mountain. You guys get it? I like mountains."

>obess person: muh body, but pay for my obesity related healthcare!
>trashy whore: muh body, stay out of my bedroom, but pay for muh abortions, c-sections, muh chidren, muh welfare, and the abdominal adhesion care from my poor life decisions
>people with tattoos: ???

Just like you don't put a shitty tattoo on a nice body.

>posts car equivilant of stock image pin-up girl tattoo

You get the point I was trying to make ;_;

>wait a minute while I erect all of those strawmen
>so out of breath I can't really attack them

Jesus dude, calm your nipples. My opinion regarding tattoos, sadly not shared by many, extends to every single fucking person. You wanna be a fat, crippled-by-choice transfairy otherkin with headmates and rainbow coloured swastikas all over your body?

Fine by me if you can fucking deal with the consequences and don't expect others or the State to treat you like the special snowflake you are.

I have 4 tattoos and I drew them all

>OH SHIT. I GOT BTFO BY AN ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY. BETTER INCORRECTLY CALL IT STRAWMEN ARGUMENTS INSTEAD!

Are you literally retarded. Having tattos doesn't not affect you in any way possible.

Then they must look extra amateurish

No you fucking mongoloid retard, you just failed to read my original post.

Try again.

It makes you unemployed for life, aside from McJobs

zyzz got tattoos so I'm getting tattoos

I'm fucking zyzz brah

Says the whiners who complain about nobody taking them seriously for their shitty life decisions.

got one of these

>inb4 fag

I would personally never get one because I change my mind too often and I would regret it sooner or later. I don't really mind people doing what they want with their bodies, but like everything too much is no good and I might assume you are trash at first and not really give you a chance (when I say too much I think of it and those people having those things that make holes in the skin)

you're a good lad. Feet look pretty big tho bro....I got sum bad newz..

No. I'm actually pretty good. I've drawn tats for others as well I would post links to my DA account but I cautious about putting my info on Veeky Forums

Lolno, if you do not have tattos on your face or hands no one gives a shit really. And again me having no job doesn't no affect you in any way.

but did you tattoo them?
if not then it's influenced by the tattooer and point still stands

I did read your post. I just made an argument from analogy from it. Then you got butthurt from it. Not my fault you got assblasted and decided to incorrectly csll it a strawman argument instead of argument from analogy.

Only tattoo I'm ever getting is a small symbol of my martial arts on my chest. It really turned my life around and made me a better person in almost every regard.

So why do you want to get a tattoo of it?

I am manager in an IT firm and I instantly lose all respect for anybody who has tatoos or piercings.

Tattoos are cool but you need to get them from a good artist. Girls with a lot of tattoos almost always have problems. Girls see a dude with a lot of tats and think he's a "badboy" when the reality is he just likes tattoos but it can definitely help you get laid. A lot of guys on here still think it's the 1950's and don't have tattoos for their employer which is hilarious. 1 because your employer doesn't give a fuck about you and will replace you at the drop of a hat and 2 there are people in the year 2016 that aren't working and living solely on their own terms and choose to not get tattoos because they care what others think.

Ruined my body with tattoos. I hate every single one of them.

Got my first one when I was 15 lmao probably gon save up $$$ and get my arms tattooed solid black. I'd rather that than what they look like now. Complete trash.