If you were a girl what would be your fictional goal body, and what would be your actual routine?

If you were a girl what would be your fictional goal body, and what would be your actual routine?

cut until not fat then maintain with very light cut/bulk cycles
Squats and deads for ass

Samantha Wright

Anorexia

Women should be skinny and beautiful, men should be muscular and handsome. I brook no discussion on this.

I'd want to look like this

fuck I'm sick of you faggots who are trying to look like a woman. Nice fucking bait op but no one is every going to give you a routine that will actually make you look like a women now cut out the middle man and kill yourself.

It's a hypothetical you autistic twat.

P A W G
A
W
G

Pls post rest.

Not fictional but could be as well, cause no routine will give you that.

>gotta make sure my butt is in each picture

>you'll never be a beautiful fire type gym leader with a sauna for a gym and a Torkoal as a best bud
Why do I even try

This pisses me off. Alot.

Torkoal is shit though

this desu my bro.

>you will never be a high test novelist with a Chandelure bro

And you will never be a socially awkward bookworm who doesn't bother to comb her hair.

>pretend you're a girl
>now pretend you're a cartoon character

why don't you pretend to kill yourself but actually kill yourself

no match for my marshtomp

also i would aim for pic related and hope that has enough strength to at least counter any man who wanted to attack me

i'd be fucking paranoid as a grill that half of people could overpower me

As a mostly straight dude...
>tfw I'll never be a sexy chick like that

redpill me on getting a better body please

Thicc and flexible

>literally one actual fictional body posted
>thread full of 3DPD
okay

anyway

I want to be Cherche. I'm not far off, all I really need to do is continue developing my back; I recently read a post here claiming that lats are the least attractive muscle on a woman and as such I've been working them 100x harder out of spite.

I look forward to the day that I get to descend into battle on the back of a dragon and lay fiery waste to a fleet of enemy ships

Squats
Whore on twitch

Goal would be what op posted as for routine I found this, figure if it's good an ought for traps it'd work for the real deal to.

Thinking as a man, fit and high test. If I had the mind of a woman, I'd probably either want to be a rail thin cardiobunny or join the HAES bullshit and let myself be a fat whale. I wouldn't want to lift weights, though. Don't want to get too bulky.

Something like this