WTC

Redpill about Walton.
Crashed pretty hard, good time to get in now?

Is it a longterm hold? Or is it dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

ad-ci.org/2017-fujian-industrial-design-compe9
52jingsai.com/article-3894-1.html10
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7494jm/official_news_reports_on_waltonchain_overview
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748cu7/waltonpotentially_worrying_investigation/
reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73rfho/just_went_to_bitcointalk_to_see_what_the_thoughts/
youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk&feature=youtu.be
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sohu.com/a/167024954_425750
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sohu
forbes.com/companies/septwolves-industry/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DYOR my friend, it's been shilled very hard for no real reason. This coin will easily go to it's ath and beyond in mid october.

It's a piece of shit. And i 6x'ed my money on it.

i just lost so much money :(

The concept of Walton is covered by Link.
If Link explodes Walton implodes

And vica versa

It's an useless piece of shit

It was pumped hard. Now it's getting dumped

WHY WOULD YOU BUY DURING THE 2 WEEK PnD LOL

i didnt you scrub, i bought at 40k sats

but when i was at $60k yesterday and today i have $45k that is losing a lot of monies, even if I am up overall.

this crap coin was shilled to the fucking moon last week and you still want to buy it?

Woltonmarines unite kek

S

on that shit classic organized PnD

it's a legit coin, ignore these FUD attempting pajeets who are upset they sold at a dollar and 23 cents.

oh no my 800% is now 600% :(((

I'm in it long. Have a couple masternodes worth. Won't give a fuck about price until 2018.

I used to be at 95k from OMG. Then it’s down to 65k :(

same

WTC was dead from the start. Their only arguements were some false "government support" claim, and their claim to proprietary RFID chips.

Shitty coin.

It's been posted many times before, but I'll say it again for people who don't know.

LINK is not only useful in the financial world, but it's oracle solution can also be used to source inventory data and use it to trigger smartcontracts on the corresponding blockchain.

LINK can literally replace Walton in it's entirety, and that's only one of thousands of usecases. I know LINK is shilled a lot....but when people realize the real potential of the technology...10$ LINK will no longer just be an idea...it will be a bargain.

yeah that 2 guy link team will really change the world

It's being accumulated and pressed downwards by a whale, the dude made a thread bragging about it.

you can see his 40-60 btc sell walls setup, He doesn't let anyone touch them it's just to scare people. If people tried to eat it he would run off and the price would be fine. Right now the weak hands keep dumping into his buy orders.

To add to this. Pajeets are shilling links as hard as fucking possible right now and want that market share from walton. Reddit has several walton fud crews right now blasting it, as well as here.

>LINK can literally replace Walton in it's entirety

Walton has already secured the patents necessary to shut down anyone who tries to infringe on their shit. I'm heavier on WTC than LINK and still probably own more LINK than you.

I wont comment on whale activity, but if you can show me a coin that has had parabolic activity with no large correction, I will show you a coin thats about to crash soon.

Its all a fud
Whales been driving the price down after ppl went all-in for 200k. They played the BTC marketdip, squeezing weak hands between their buy & sell walls.
But nothing’s wrong at all. I’ve been in wtc since 1.20$ Accumulating on the way. This dip is an excellent time to buy in

New Wallet, SK exchange listings, and genesis block all coming out this month. It'll be at twice the ATH by November.

that's what i thought....i was just grinding my teeth that i went from 20k profit to like 10k, then I realized this drop is completely unjustified. so much promising stuff coming this month.

Hey James, I came to the same conclusion when I did a extended research in Chinese and on Baidu (Chinese google). Full disclosure I’ve made significant profit from WTC, got in at $1.50, exited at $6.50~. The main reason I exited is because I found a lot of red flags after my research. I was trying to figure out whether it’s a legit project and whether i should keep my investment long term.
From my research, I found the following red flags:
All the news about Waltonchain in Chinese are of the exact same format. They are either on no name website or blog posts on legit websites (Sina, etc). The only legit source I saw was tech.china.com1. I am still unclear how they get china.com to publish. I don’t know too much about how legit china,com is.
I did a extended research on the team members. For the co-founder 许芳呈, who is supposed to be the VP of supply chain of Septwolves, well he’s no where to be found on any Chinese search engine. There’s no record of him at all. Most other team members are either no where to be found, or they have the same generic news article from no name websites.

There’s no work repo so far. That’s extremely problematic. There’s nothing to show that they are on track of making any software development progress.
Jingjiang competition: This is the final red flag that confirm my theory of Walton being a scam. I am originally from Fuzhou, Fujian. The same province where Jingjiang competition is held.
Take a look at this site and look at the reward of the competition (highest price is 300k RMB = 50K USD, Walton claimed they won 1M USD in funding): ad-ci.org/2017-fujian-industrial-design-compe9
Now take a look at this site, which listed all the project finalists for the competition (Ask a Chinese friend to translate it): 52jingsai.com/article-3894-1.html10 There’s nothing even remotely related to Walton Chain…
To be completely honest, i am very disappointed about my research. I wished WTC was legit. I wanted to believe in its idea of combining blockchain technology with IOT and supply chain application. However, after my research, I can no longer be comfortable with keeping my money in the project. I took my profit. My best advise for you guys is do you own research on top of what I’ve discovered. Ask a Chinese friend to help you translate and verify the legitimacy of any news sources you found on Walton chain. My goal is not to spread FUD but bring out legitimate concerns about this project. I really hope you guys don’t get screwed over by the scam.

good read user thanks

Here some anti-FUD:

reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7494jm/official_news_reports_on_waltonchain_overview

This.
This one here is also 3 hours old and the faggot that posted that fud got banned.

Read the first comment and it explains that fud.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748cu7/waltonpotentially_worrying_investigation/

Forgot about it being on a Korean TV segment.

how the fuck do you find anything on nova exchange. their fucking search engine doesnt show some coins and neither do their total page

This.

Damn, good shit Asian user. We need more legit posts like this on this board.

]tinderlegendredditor for 2 months 17 points 4 hours ago*

UPVOTE FOR VISIBILITY

OP is a Veeky Forums troll FUDing which ALWAYS coincides with a drop in WTC price. When WTC is on a bull run, the opposite happens - Non-stop shilling. FUDing works incredibly well in crypto because:

a) most people have no idea what they're doing/the value of what they're investing in. just seeing the word "SCAM" next to the name of any crypto is enough to turn a lot of people away.

b) the amygdala (area of the brain generating 'fear') is 2x as active as the frontal cortex (which produces dopamine when one is making money). Therefore, you're more inclined to sell something irrationally in fear.

How do I know OP is a FUDer? Just look at his post history. 5 days ago he was all over Walton.

"I'll admit it chaps, I called this one very wrong. I was in for the Antshares days and got the same vibe from Walton, but some niggles held me back from dropping significant money in.

Now that the team is back to communicating and we have news i.e. the competition etc it feels more legitimised by the day. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

Luckily I entered with a smallish position a while ago, but added over the last couple of days.

Now comparing Walton to Antshares, which many do when discussing potential. There are massive differences, Neo, as we should call it, is not actually of much use to anyone right now, as for Ethereum, and their success depends on organisations seeing the value in, and willing to use these platorms, when they are just as likely to use a solution offered by IBM etc.

But here we have an actual organisation solving a genuine problem, with industry experts, sitting at a valuation of around 100 million.

I am expecting significant growth over the coming months/years, and by significant I mean a valuation in the $1 to $2 billion mark, maybe more as we ride the bull wave which will inevitably return and we get added to more and more exchanges.

Perfect FUD timing!!! nobody to answer till next monday! (National Day Golden Week holiday in China)

permalinkembedreport

[–]mETHaquaIoneredditor for 3 months 2 points 5 hours ago

Duplicate FUD. Check here: reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/73rfho/just_went_to_bitcointalk_to_see_what_the_thoughts/

permalinkembedreport

[–]JoshuaSP 5 points 5 hours ago

Your misinformation is not FUD it is ignorance.

The sponsor you are looking for is tied to Seven Wolves not SeptWolves. Seven Wolves is a large athletic company... no where on the Walton website does it tie him to SeptWolves! You likely made that connection because SeptWolves is doing test net with WaltonChain but that does discount your ignorance.

Secondly WaltonChains never claimed the winnings in their name. Silicon Group and its shell groups make up a good portion of the RFID hardware R&D and they were the ones to win the competition. Their work will be added onto WaltonChain but it wasn't done in the name of WaltonChain.

Lastly please stop expecting China to operate like the west does. Your FUD just shows how inexperienced you are with traditional business analysis and international analysis.

You are not a genius you are just flat out ignorant.

This.

This.
Hype is stupid high right now. Everyone likes talking about the potential of LINK, but truth be told a ton of coins have potential. Potential doesn't mean shit, and having 2 guys leading that potential sounds like empty promises.

BTC was 1 guy

ChainLink makes Walton obsolete. Walton's use case is entirely contained within ChainLink

HOLY FUCK SERGI CONFIRMED SATOSHI BUY BUY BUY CHAINLINK NOW

fact: abby chan is qt.

But is the company legit? no one knows because we no speaka chinee.

the meme is real tho so I forecast longterm meme value for WTC.

see abby take a tour of the fake WTC office space. obvs paid actors and filmed in someones basement with green screens:

youtube.com/watch?v=VGbbcnyXnnk&feature=youtu.be

my actual advice is to wait for the fud to kick in more, and then wait a little longer for the natural weekend dip and then buy up more WTC. But of course my advice would go against the advice of "buy high sell low" so what do I know, I'm just a lowly green wojack.

fuck it. Going to the ground. Got in and out, sold for LINK!!!!!

If you believe any piece of FUD you read here or on reddit, then you should IMMEDIATELY end your life.

1 month ago I said that the majority of you nonwalts will slit your wrists when you see the price. Looks like the survivors are trying really hard to fill their cheap buys.

>Veeky Forums and reddit are mostly kids fucking around with their lunch money

News at 11

Why the fuck are Linkies in here? How the fuck is ChainLink competition for WTC? Get the fuck out you rabid freaks and keep hoping for the moon on your 1billion supply coin.

A prime example of a defenseless child. You know I could not be any more right than I am, so you literally have nothing to say.

I'm agreeing with you you fucking twit.

I can't believe people are not getting the concept of a correction after a massive upwards trend. After the price has mooned there will ALWAYS be a crash.
It'll probably take months before WTC is corrected and will start going up again.

Lol. New ATH mid october. Mark my words and try not kill yourself by then.

Fuck you just bought looking for the quick bounce

ITS DEAD FAGGOTS KYS OR BUY LINK

Your words have been marked. I still don't get how people think a coin that 10x in September is going to go another 2-3x in October. Don't kid yourselves.

got some tasty anti-fud for you guys:

Google Translate of the article about Walton+Septwolves company:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.sohu.com/a/167024954_425750

the site is legit and most important, not some little random chinese news site: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sohu

The Company Septwolves: forbes.com/companies/septwolves-industry/

You cretins make me want to sell link, not buy more. Fuck off

Nice

Lel. fud broken
link shills on suicide watch.

Up almost 10% in the blink of an eye as soon as btc showed the first sign of bottoming out. You're comically retarded if you dont believe this is a $20 coin short term.

I'm hard

15% now

I bought at the bottom

How many in circulation and whats the run down on the node meme

almost 25 million, company has 35 locked up not accessible for a year.
2k? for a node maybe, maybe it was 500. i dont remember. it's a good buy right now.

so when you get a node. how does this work exactly. i still dont really get the concept of nodes

i'm pretty sure it's 5K for a node

im not 100% sure myself. I think they generate coins for being transaction hubs so you earn more by holding them in the wallet (wallet isnt out yet, supposed to be out next month i think)

it is 5k

i wouldnt buy until it stops dropping down with btc
other then that its a solid coin

>falling for the solid team meme
name a tech giant that was not started by 1 or 2 guys lol