What's the least Veeky Forums thing you're willing to admit about yourself?

What's the least Veeky Forums thing you're willing to admit about yourself?

>I play Magic: The Gathering competitively

i'm straight

I hate high test women

/thread

I'm totally dyel despite having lifted a relatively long time and my stats are abysmal. Also my diet is shit tier.

I also play magic semi competitively.

[spoiler]fnm[/spoiler]

I'm a virg.

Dragon army represent !!

I never kissed a girl

I don't lift.

Same here, OP. Going to grand prix Columbus.

I have a gf

I've never cut below 15%

i quit magic bc of fkin targmogoyf everywhere.

the least Veeky Forums thing i am willing to admit, is that i am an artist.. does this count? i paint, draw, illustrate and shit like this. androgynous characters like the japenese guys draw.

I am scared of leaving my appartment.

draw me a picture of yourself right NOW

I find it easy to socialize with girls, I just don't enjoy sex that much

Oldfag here. I've played Magic since Weatherlight and even played on the Pro Tour in 2003. Despite being obsessed with this card game throughout high school, I was extremely popular, especially with girls. Probably because I was the only guy there 6'4 and equally obsessed with nutrition and working out. Also, my best friends were jocks who didn't give a shit about who is a gamer or not; most people have watched way too many high school movies and it fucks up their perception of reality. On this note, I'll throw in the fact that the cheerleaders were fat and ugly.

Veeky Forums keeps up the high school Chad and Stacey meme for the lulz and I'm fine with that. What's weird is when people actually start to kinda take it seriously.

The average fitizen is a 22 year old collegefag virgin according to our survey of Veeky Forums last fall. He's also 5'9.

I play battletech.

Had several GFs, kept it secret from all of them

i also draw

I seriously miss mtg. Was a certified DCI judge back in the day for type 2 tournies. Hungout at local video game shop after closing hours an did booster drafts on the reg, some of the best days of my life.

I considered getting back into it now as an adult, but honestly one of those best things about it was the fact I was a kid with no disposable income. So I had to rely on crafty trading, haggling, card-sharking, etc, in order to get everything I needed to build tournament quality decks. I would be in awe when someone would buy an entire booster box, like omg how can you afford that!?!

Now if I were to play I know i'd just buy every card I wanted...kind of takes the thrill out of collecting and deck building.

Won my first tournament with a shitty Unsummon. Some arrogant older guy with a way better deck and years of experience assumed he had the game won and played carelessly. Top-decked an unsummon, bounced his only untapped creature, attacked ftw. Funny how you remember shit like that 15 years later.

I occasionally jerk it to hentai

watch anime, play vidyagames

I'm a huge videogame nerd.

balconybro whats a good starting routine

I play and collect boardgames
I play and build Mordheim models and terrain
I enjoy ironing
I have a colony of ants that live in my wall that I feed and love.

doesnt actually hurt the card if its a real one.

When just starting out the key principal is hitting every muscle group twice per week, at least 2-3 days apart. A million different ways to do this, but personally I prefer:

ABCABCx

A Day - Chest and Biceps
B Day - Back and Shoulders
C Day - Legs and Triceps
X Day - Rest, no lifting

is that game still alive?

>i miss mechwarrior with dial bases.

I crossplay female characters

I don't squat

I go to a game store to play yugioh because it keeps me from sitting in my apartment alone.

I lift weights a few times a week.

sup Veeky Forums?

Sup, Veeky Forums

I wear basketball shorts to the gym

>The average fitizen is a 22 year old collegefag virgin according to our survey of Veeky Forums last fall. He's also 5'9.
you had me until 5'9

I get turned on by 13 yo girls.

Im 6'0 if im wearing shoes - manlet borderline

I play OSRS.

Imavirgin too senpai
What a time to be alive and dead inside

I lift for girls

Christ

>50% of his muscle mass is 1/6th of his routine
never gonna make it

I'm a 40k lore fanatic, but I don't even play the tabletop game. I got into it with the first dawn of war in 2008 and have played nearly all of the vidya related to it since. I also have something like $1200 in just 40k and Warhammer books alone. Funny thing is that I still don't feel like spending money to play the tabletop game.

I also love Berserk and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run and consider them to be my favorite manga. I spent $1500 on this statue of the Skull Knight from Berserk. And yet all of my friends think I'm a complete normalfag who happens to occasionally play video games.

>I fucking love MtG as well
>I'm a huge vidya nerd
>I occasionally jerk off to hentai
>I sometimes rewatch Naruto, Bleach and One Piece because muh nostalgia
>I still browse a nigerian toy trading forum hour after hour each day

Balconybro can you record yourself shirtless playing mtg
it's my fetish

>I spent $1500 on this statue of the Skull Knight from Berserk.

Are you retarded?
I'm not ideologically opposed to spending that kind of money on figurines, but you could get a Golden Demon-winning diorama for that money not this shitty statue that looks like a high-quality action figure.

I fucking love Siege Rhino. Abzan Aggro FTW.

ive caught them all
and more to come in sun and moon

;-;

It's the bend test. If it's a real card it will be no worse for wear. If it's counterfeit it'll have a big crease in it.

You missed slowbro huh

Sold off my collection long ago senpai, sorry.

Doesn't understand the concept of building proportionate physiques. If you spend 50% of your time training legs you are going to end up full on T-Rex. Keep lifting, you'll figure it out. 1/6 of my routine dedicated to legs seems to be plenty.

Where the fuck are all these non-hairy blob beast players when I play MTG?

>Also, my best friends were jocks who didn't give a shit about who is a gamer or not; most people have watched way too many high school movies and it fucks up their perception of reality. On this note, I'll throw in the fact that the cheerleaders were fat and ugly.

>Veeky Forums keeps up the high school Chad and Stacey meme for the lulz and I'm fine with that. What's weird is when people actually start to kinda take it seriously.

This is so true. People think they have to hide their hobbies/passions because they could be seen as nerdy and uncool for it. Funny how they are obsessed with this whole alpha bullshit while not being yourself is actually the most beta thing you can do.

Only on my french baguette trading board.

This is the anti routine. Triceps before chest? Biceps before back?

When I'm not lifting, I'm sitting at home playing video games and whacking it to anime.

I have no willpower when it comes to dieting and I have a horrible body fat percentage with 1/2/3/4 and I hate myself for it.

I really enjoy scifi like star trek and Star Gate because I believe that we have a huge potential as a species and these series show what we could become. But everytime I confront myself with the reality this hope dies a little more.

My nigga. I'm on that Jund train too. Wish I could go to Columbus I just went to Charlotte like 1 week ago lol.

>I browse Veeky Forums regularly.
You guys are my dark secret, I never mention you, I never browse you outside of my dank ass man-child cave.
Everyone thinks i'm a total bro, because all we do is play sports outside. When I secretly want to watch anime and browse dank memes.

Underrated.

I'm a published mathematician.

I smoke, green and brown and brown. Only potheads will get that joke.

Is that shopped? Or just taken badly?

I read philosophy books and recently ive started writing a journal. Idk why i write in my journal but it helps me to get things off my chest. Maybe some day ill go back and read it and remember some things i forgot.

I used to play Magic competitively too, senpai. Got out of it because money started getting tight and I had to but something. Abzan Company is my bae.

Thinking about getting back into it once my funds stabilize a bit because it's fun as fuark, and I derive a certain pleasure from being the only Veeky Forums guy in the room at tournaments.

>had to but something

meant cut

I DM a D&D campaign that i made myself

21 year old 6'1" non-virgin. 3 months lifting.
>3 months
No visible progress aside from slightly inflated pecs and harder biceps. Also lost a little fat but nothing amazing. Thinking about quitting. Doesn't seem worth it. The effort, I mean.

brother
ist thoust me?

Hard to find a game but i was lucky that someone at my local gaming club wanted to learn.
Slowly people started to take interest and now we have a small group of pretty chill guys together.

Regular battletech generals on in Veeky Forums.

I never got to play dark age but heard it was pretty fun.

this

>Thinking about quitting. Doesn't seem worth it. The effort, I mean.
"You're a sick kunt if you want to be. Stop being a sad kunt, mate."
--zyzz

I'd just like to point out that if you play U you're never gonna make it

You're expecting way too much in too little a time frame. Fitness is a marathon, not a sprint.

thanks I'm sad now

I'm not quite playing kind actually. It's like a rock and jund hybrid. I'm also running 4x sinkhole.

I play(ed) more video games in a week than anything else. This was also a true statement when I had a full time job (Well, 35 hours per week, so not even truly full time) and managed an hour in the gym every day....

Haven't played a video game for a month, feels good, but kinda want a gaming PC again just for Fallout 4 so I can mod the living fuck out of it...

Top points if anyone knows what pic is :)

>fat women disgust me

>implying Veeky Forumsizens aren't hairy blob beasts

Y-you too, user? We should totally meet up for drinks, or dinner or something...

Agreed, listed to these two bro. Im on 6 months now i didnt really start to notice until about 4 months in.
For info, im 6'2, BW 84KG. Doing 5x5. Stated with empty bar for all exercises. Now
SQ - 90kg for 5
Bench - 65kg for 5
OHP - 50kg for 5
DL - 130kg fo 5

Not impressive by Veeky Forums standards but im happy with my progress and am really starting to notice girls smiling at me much more often.

Stick with it bro.

>22 year old
>collegefag
>virgin
>5'9"
shit

There are a couple of in shape guys at the shop where I play FNM, most of them are fucking slobs though. The store even has a sign by the door reminding people that they will be asked to leave if they smell too bad.

I'm and literally everyone at my LGS is either a disgusting hambeat or a spooky skeleton.

I'm the only one at my LGS who actually looks like a normal human being.

Found a group of friends that play sports, lifts, drinks, clubs and doesn't care that I browse Veeky Forums
we're all going to make it

>collegefag
>21 year olds
>non-virgin
>5'8
would become virgin again for that extra inch

> 4 mana 4/5 trample with life gain
> 3 different coloured mana required

JUST

>An unbolt-able body with a 6 point life swing

I'd be furious if he were only 2 different colors.

I listen to podcasts about video games and watch people play videogames online.

Go home kibler.

Hey, seems just like my four years of minimal gains.

i somtimes anally masterbate
im a straight virgin

no you're not, stop lying to yourself

Haha Haha enjoy your haha

Hemorrhoids*

Me too, user!

Which podcasts do you listen to? I listen to Giantbomb and watch their vids and streams.