Do you guys vape as a healthier alternative to smoking? I've considered vaping because smoking has fucked up my cardio

Do you guys vape as a healthier alternative to smoking? I've considered vaping because smoking has fucked up my cardio

I vape to help me pull puss

>vaping

I see fags everywhere doing that now

Don't, just quit smoking altogether.

>Vaping

I started vaping to get rid of smoking for good.
After a year smoking is digusting for me, so Im ready to quit vaping too.

I used daily (medicinal) so yeah, not gonna smoke that much herb

The only healthy alternative to smoking is not smoking.

>because smoking has fucked up my cardio
No shit, did you only realise this now because you recently started smoking or recently started cardio?

Vapings obviously a better alternative because there's no tar building up in your lungs and blocking your airflow

You can smoke one fag a day and you'll be pretty much the same as a non smoker

Yes. You can buy the liquid in smaller and smaller doses to ween yourself off the nicotine, then do away with it altogether eventually. Just don't be a total faggot and make vaping part of your identity.

Have you tried just not doing either?

if im gonna smoke, im gonna smoke cigs. I rarely smoke but id rather smoke a cig than hit a vape.

Same with weed. although i did a dab last night out of a vape and it was great

I would like to thank Veeky Forums for reminding me that vaping is lame as hell every time it's brought up. I vaped for like 5 months while cutting from 10 smokes to 3-5, then I quit 2 weeks ago. It feels great that I can make cardio my bitch.

Only vape to inhale weed. Vaping for nicotine is gay ass fuck either cancer or stop smoking.

I heard vaping is shit for you too. Smoking might be shit for you, but at least you don't look like a fucking fag.

>its jus vapor broh
I can't wait for the first long term health study on these retarded "sub ohm" mods

VAPE NAYSH YALL

This is entirely true.
That being said I have at least 5 joints a day *tips bong*

>be in a restaurant
>eating a steak
>just about to cut into it
>a tendril of smoke comes over my shoulder and covers my steak
>it spreads over the table
>it spreads over my face
>light fades from sight
>blind for several minutes
>strong smell of bananas makes me gag
>smoke clears
>see 20 year old in a beanie with facial piercings holding a vhs tape with a spout
>give him a death glare
>he says "hey man it's just water vapor"
>rides away on his heelies

V/\

Lost at heelys

Smoked over a pack a day for 5+ years
Made the switch to vaping

>Didn't ever go back to cigarettes
>No longer cough everyday
>Don't smell like shit
>Teeth are better
>Cardio is fine
>Save a lot of money
>Don't have to have those awkward cigarettes anymore when your with people who don't smoke

Downsides
>Sense of smell and taste are still affected with vaping
>Still use nicotine
>Need to drink alot of water or you will dehydrate yourself and get things like dandruff
>Some people report ED or lower sex drive, I haven't experienced this though.

Holy fuck.

I switched to vaping after my wife's son was born and my sex drive practically halved.

I always figured it was down to having a kid.

You got sauce, boss?

Are you the idiot who asked on Veeky Forums if it's alright to vape while gaming?

If by joints you mean containing tobacco then you're probably only smoking that amount because your body craves the nicotine.

why do people even put tobacco in their joints? if you're gonna get fucked up on something, at least do it thoroughly, otherwise there's no point, just like drinking 3 beers and stopping

> mouth fedora
> healthy

Haha mouth fedora, just throw in a dip mate

Nicotine doesn't bother you heart in a way caffeine does not. Smoking it does.

Nicotine = constricted blood flow = more difficult boners

Vaping >> smoking cigs, neither is the best of course, if you gotta get your nicotine fix I'd suggest vaping.

It lowers the temperature and effectively vapes the bud and makes it more efficient.its been researched.

Yep, and it's about 20x cheaper and smells/tastes better.
In fact everything is better about it, besides the start-up cost of buying a device and some asshat thinking you're a faggot.
Smoked 10yrs, vaping 9months.
After exercise it's really quite nuts to have your breathing return to normal BEFORE your heart slows.

Smoother and more consistent burn.
Also helps regulate your pace.

Any tobbaco product smells fucking gross after switching.

Does vaping pot count? It looks retarded but is so much more financially economical and easier to ingest. Not like you're walking the streets doing it anyway so who gives a shit if you look stupid doing it in the privacy of your own home.

It is true that I've never once seen an attractive person, male or female, vaping or smoking an e-cig in public. It just doesn't happen.