shiftnrg.org/
github.com/ShiftNrg/dapp-phantom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spamming

Nice just bought 100k

How much for blue lambo?

the coin is fucking shit only pedo's need blockchain web hosting

>shiftnrg.org/
Such a shitty website. Did they spend any money on it?

Typical Veeky Forums fud reply from someone who wants to buy in cheaper than it already is. And it's pedos* faggot.

100k in my pocket, thanks

>100k
Shit man that's a lot of BTC.

It's not even bad you fucking retard just cause it dosent have meme webs makes it bad?

Lots but this coin actually is getting close to breaking out. Testnet released their 1st blockchain application Phantom so applicability is there and the prospects for the technology are huge

I liked shift until i saw the official dev Twitter suggesting to use their coin for arbitrage. Dropped my stack after that. Bad sign.

I think that's one of the guys who left.

MOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should i buy shift?

I just bought this shit a few days ago, why is it going up

Still sold my 5k shift. I'm out.

>can't make logo

Seamless monetization and peer-to-peer content storage.

So is this going to SHIFT to the moon?

Gonna SHIFT us into some lambos at least

So many shiftcoins on the market nowadays...

Im ready for take off

you do know devs said phantom wouldn't be ready until EoY, right? people thought it'd be coming out at the last announcement, that's why the price dumped.

Don't listen to a word this liar says. Shift is a premined closed source alpha and the devs are positioning the market to exit en masse.

It's like 30 btc. that's not a lot of btc. and don't waste it on this shit go buy the real deal like Sia or Maidsafe.

I advise you guys to not buy before november/december, devs missed the deadline of september and have been pretty disappointing in their com.
Keep an eye on it but it has been implied phantom won't arrive before at least 2 more months.

?
Phantom is available on testnet, and it's open source. There's some actual high quality FUD out there but it seems like you're not very aware of it. Try harder.

>he thinks it's open source
Got a link for that claim bud?

github.com/ShiftNrg/dapp-phantom/
dyor

Latest updates:
>4 months ago
>4 months ago
>4 months ago
>3 months ago
>4 months ago

Tell me again how this isn't a closed source exit scam?