So the United States is the civ that won the cultural victory IRL, right?

So the United States is the civ that won the cultural victory IRL, right?

>United States
>culture
Pick one mongrel.

>United States doesn't have culture.
user you what?

It's an ancient meme at this point, because US culture has become the global standard and people from other countries fail to even realize when they're partaking in it. Every nation on Earth has a culture, even if you don't particularly care for it. Granted it's more like Anglo culture in general has become the global standard, although the US provided many of the underpinnings for modern Anglo cultural products, especially in regards to musical styles.

Look all I know is, I don't want to live in a world without jeans.

>the US provided many of the underpinnings for modern Anglo cultural products, especially in regards to musical styles

only the black genres, jazz and hip hop. we made the rest pardner

Nah, that would be Rome.

the US won the cultural, diplomatic, and science victories IRL

Look at your current leader and say that again with a straight face

US also won the military victory. Being the first to develop nukes, out produce any country in military weaponry, and its power projection is unrivaled.

>Current president defeats the accomplishments of the United States
>The President of the United States IS the United States
Are you dumb?

>le drumpf!!!!1!
Back to r*ddit.

>fucking soya beans xD
back to /pol/

Nigger, what does Trump have got to do with the US heritage? We're discussing history here, so try to contain your autism.

>dae BLUMPF is stoopid xDDD
Just stop, Sam.

Anglo culture is a mixture of American and British, therefore Canada is best placed to usurp cultural dominance due to its positioning between these two countries.

>what does Trump have got to do with the US heritage?

>the leader of half of my country voted in doesn't reflect anything about my cultural values x^D

We're talking about a historical context, you fucking retard. Come back in 24 years.

>current leader
why does that matter? we already achieved those victories in the past. of course you can always win a civ game, keep playing, and fuck it up. but you still won

Trump is the result of an ignorant, easily manipulated and self righteous society, for such a populist, fearmongering and ignorant person to be elected on a democracy there must be an equally big number of people sharing the same characteristics and beliefs.

Apology for poor english
So...
US culture basically creole culture. It takes the ability to tell a story from anglo culture, it takes the ability to tell the story in an emotional way from germanic culture (just listen to german music. all has this hopeful/longing/nostalgic sound to it).
This is just it. If we combined scandinavian acting, german methodology and british storytelling then we would have american culture.
As my mother usually put it "There are two kinds of english-language televisionary crap. There are american crap like friends and how you met my father. This is just crap. Then there is english crap like Eastenders, that is socially-realistic crap"
- Mother, my, 2009, p. 299

Asking a question with the verb in past tense doesn't make it historical.

Yes but I would say Anglo culture in general

Game isnt over yet.

I'd agree with this.

Haven't conquered all world capitals.

Doesn't have influential status with all the world's civilizations and it's progress is s l i p p i n g.

Where is the off world colony?

God, did you people even play the same fucking game???

you spelled israel wrong.

literally all modern music is built on jazz

Exactly, modern day almost everyone in every culture is easily manipulated and self righteous. That is from the us cultural influence.
Also, your anti trump rhetoric was precisely what he used to manipulate people.
If people didn’t make a big deal every time he so much as scratched his balls he probably would have lost.

I blame smart phones.

>America
>Culture

The thing is, they arent unless you live in the anglosphere

science victory is flying to Mars which you did not accomplish

diplomatic victory is being voted world leader which you are far away fom.

cultural victory is having the biggest tourism which the USA has not, France is leading here.

>You
>Not some fag who blew in from /int/

>Culture is a commodity

>t. butthurt Am*rican

Back to /int/ with you

you appear to be speaking english
i wonder why that is

Thanks to the British Empire. No go back to cuckshed and prep your wife for he black bull, Curtis.

you misspelled Clinton

>there is no need for culture when you have been turned into ash

Man, what i would pay to see America nuked.

great britain...

Rock and roll also came from American. Also this

Underrated post.

Nearly all modern countries are amalgamations of their traditional culture with American culture. The only one which I would give a pass is probably China and the middle east, but in the past few decades even they has adopted American like practices in its upper middle and elite classes. Europe likes to think they're unique, but they all follow the same template set by the victors after ww1 and adapted by the Americans during the cold war.

rent free

OP's thesis is literally what the Frankfurt School believes (as in, what they actually wrote, not what Nazis think they wrote).

No, american culture was basically at a formative stage during the indusdrial revolution and modern era, hence americna culture came to literally pure indusdrial modrenity with pretty much no cultural roots in what came before. Thus as indusdrial modernity spread to other countries it seemed like american culture spreading aswell.

In reality aspects of pretty much every culture have been spread worldwide, and to talk about a nation whose main cultural aspect is being a mixture of other cultures as some kind of cultural victor issilly.

t.someone with Merkel, Macron, May, as their leader or living in some third world shithole

lowbrow culture is still culture

>amerimutt making fun of any other country's leader

>European scientists make nukes
>they come to america
>America had the first nukes
Go to your kitchen, find the biggest knife you have, and just cut off your penis

>uryoper still getting fucked by Merkel, Macron, Theresa May

>European scientists makes nukes
user you went retard.
Its more like:
>European scientist move to America and become Americans
>American scientist develop the nuke for America
>America uses nuke
>Soviets being evil cunts steal the nukes secret thanks to the jews.

I can well imagine how utterly fuck ugly you are in real life

L E L

Just because we are creole doesn't mean it's independent. French culture draws upon similar polygot influences, as does any which isn't on the peripheries of the world. I mean the idea that
"it takes the ability to tell the story in an emotional way from germanic culture" is just fucking stupid as hell to single out American culture for when it's not as if Italian culture's storytelling has been some undiluted concentrated form of ancient Latin or Villanovian.

Others have won culture victories but only the Anglo-Americans have won it on a global scale. China's culture victory in the East, Islam's cultural victory in the Berber/Arab/Persian/Turkic/Indian/African medium, French cultural victory in high society Europe, Roman culture victory anywhere it touched, Sumerian cultural victory over subsequent dynasties.

We've got a cultural victory which extends across the entire inhabited world barring outliers like North Korea.

Mainstream music the world over is based in Anglo-American cultural expressions of music. Nowadays more so American than British since rock and roll (Brit's stronger suite) is no longer vogue and pop is expressed in American terms rather than British.
Mainstream television and movies are based in the same, more so American.
Cuisine is a polygot but Micky Ds is more prevalent the world over than Kebab, Indian food or Chinese food.
Blue Jeans, nigger.
Facebook and social media, nigger.

Our culture is dogshit, but we won.

>listing everyone but the united states
You truly are enlightened.

No we won the science victory you stupid shit.

>amerimutt absolutely assravaged by le 56% face

>civ

I mean, I don't go around spamming a forced denigrating meme of my betters, so clearly, I'm not possessing a insecure image about myself. So, what's your excuse? The answer, you're fuck ugly.