Give me one reason you are not buying Ripple (xrp) right now

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1
ripple.com/build/gateway-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It rhymes with cripple.

because it's on a downtrend since june

Because it's a centralized shitcoin.

Ripple got no memes besides the (((Bank))) meme.

Link on the other hand got all the epic memse.

deeply internalized anti-semiticalism which has led me to sell it every time i have held it briefly.

it does transfer fast with low fee though, give it that.

you know what happens in 2 weeks right ?

Will never buy this shit because i hate centralized shit

because I have held XRP for months and in all that time it hasn't done shit despite numerous news pieces and announcements coming out.

I'm still holding but won't be buying any more until I'm more confident in its profitability.

I looked into this and normies have been trying to pump this for over a year and nothing relevant has happened

This and also taking into account that the CEO has publicly implied that he doesn't care if you profit off of Ripple or not:
>Ripple is a private, cash flow positive company and we don’t have any plans to raise additional capital (and no offense, but if we did, we’d only raise capital from institutional investors!). However, you can certainly buy XRP - the native digital asset to the XRP ledger.

He's also said that the value of XRP is tied to the adoption of Ripple:
>As the network grows and adoption of Ripple’s products increases, the value of Ripple should grow as well.
So it's logical to assume that it won't moon for quite some time, if it ever does even moon, because according to the CEO himself it depends on mass adoption by the financial institutions.

Source: His Q&A session on Quora
>quora.com/session/Brad-Garlinghouse/1

what's your meaning of moon ? 1$+ ? for me even a 20% ROI within a year is considered a good investement to have

Honestly I'm not even sure that it can leave the $0.20's range, at least not for very long without falling back down

Thanks for that QA link. Very intresting, I'm definitely buying some before the word gets out.

no moneyyyy

>So it's logical to assume that it won't moon for quite some time, if it ever does even moon, because according to the CEO himself it depends on mass adoption by the financial institutions.

I guess you are aware it just mooned, or let's speak real terms here, was pumped a few weeks ago. XRP is not any less manipulated than all the other coins. Long term I may agree with that statement though.

to clarify, by "moon" I mean increase in value significantly. If it's just going to be stuck in the range of $0.17-$0.25 forever and just crash every time it gets higher, then I don't know if it's a good investment.

Side note: Ripple the company has said that XRP is to be used as a currency on their ledger system, and is not to be held for speculation or trading.
>ripple.com/build/gateway-guide/
>"Ripple (the company) does not promote XRP as a speculative investment."

So I like the company, and think it has a future, which is why I hold Ripple. But a lot of FUD going around, a lot of which is spread by the company itself. For me, this is more like a blue-chip stock for old people where you can expect a 10-20% return in 10 years or something.

>why I hold Ripple
Why I hold XRP, I mean.

fpbp

in two weeks it will sky rocket. Theres no way you wont atleast come out even if you sell then

Well, I bought at $0.14 so I'm up no matter what. Adding more is out of the question for me though