Shit that drives me nuts about clueless people trying to diet to lose weight:

Shit that drives me nuts about clueless people trying to diet to lose weight:

Switching from diet pop to orange juice.

Switching from chips and candy to trail mix.

Taking the stairs instead of the elevator then using that as justification for eating cake.

Same thing as above but withparking far away and walking to building.

Pic related

people who think eating less fat makes them less fat

people who think running will make them lose weight.

Torture themselves all week with a diet they hate then undo it all in one cheat day where they eat 4000 extra calories.

It doesn't bother me, they'll never make it.

Cheat days work brosef

How the fuck do you even eat 4000 EXTRA calories?

>people who think lifting things will make them lose weight
fixed it for you faggot

Father in law is a type 2 diabetic; typical breakfast is two slices of toast with "no sugar added jam, bowl of splenda filled oatmeal with same jam in it, two cups of tea with honey (because it's a more natural sugar), top it all off with multi grain Cheerios and whole milk, because the Cheerios are multigrain.

same shit, but those people are very rare in comparison

You drink them while eating chips and McDonald's

Lose weight with 2,000, and 4,000 extra calories is only 6,000. Not that hard.

Your reward for following a calorie deficit diet all week is losing weight, not a cheat day. These people aren't "refeeding" to refill glycogen stores, they're just eating garbage.

eating over twice your TDEE is pretty hard

I love you, didn't mean to bully.
Now kiss

>>people who think lifting things will make them lose weight
Hey I lost 60lbs under that illusion
in reality I ate basically only protein to maximize muh gainz which accidentally resulted in eating less calories
I promise I'm less retarded now

So then it's like 8am and he's eaten 1000+ calories of almost exclusively carbs. Then he takes insulin since his blood sugar is at 40, then he crashes and drinks a bunch of orange juice because it's for vitamins.. then on and on and on. Can't help him, but don't want wife to lose her father so young.

They eat virtually everything labelled gluten free because it's healthy.

They say things like "you've got to feed the soul too" or "it's not healthy to deny yourself things" then accuse you of being gifted with perfect genetics

I was poking fun at the no cardio rule Veeky Forums has.
You can lose weight doing any training if you adjust your calories to the training regiment.
A happy body though should have cycles of HIIT, SS, Weight, Body training though.
Most people choose two of the above though in their workouts, when we should be doing atleast three.
I do SS, Body, Weight training.

SS isn't weight training?

I understand what youre saying that people still eat garbage and they dont help themselves but completely dismissing cheat meals are a myth. They shock leptin levels and help with weight loss. Thing is when you cheat you have to train hard in those subsequent days or like some people do extend the length of an intermittent fast.

Why don't grocery stores have juice that isn't 50% sugar. It's impossible to get a drink that isn't pure sucrose unless its water or milk

>i rather live a shorter life indulging in fatty foods then live a longer life restricting what i eat.

That shit pissed me off as it was told to me. Everyone in the room agreed. All I could say was wait until you're older and diabetic with heart disease then tell me it was worth it.

That's why I only drink water, the odd glass of wine, and a daily cup of black coffee these days.

If you're from where I'm from that describes 90% of people. But I'm from the poorest corner of Canada where education is mocked, health is for fags, and only pussies don't smoke..

So as a result my wife and I don't socialize much, have a gym in our basement, and discuss it with nobody.

>mfw i now have the habit of checking every calorie chart i find ...
>lost 45kg
>mfw im still fat
>feelsbadman

You'll get there pal
I believe in you

At least you've awoken to nutrition dude. How long did you spin your tires before you figured it out?

Im from Florida but wouldn't mind having a canadian bro. Add me on snapchat vvelez5 we can at least post fitness stuff

wasted my whole god damn life. Started to get fat when i was about 8, i noticed im allergic to pretty much everything our planet has to offer, plants, fruits, pet hair and dust, so all i did was laying around. Almost died on a blood infection and pancreatitis when i had gall stones and three doctors didnt noticed because i was to fat for ultrasonic screening. Started to diet bout 2 Years ago with 27 and a max of 135 kg. Am now almost 29 and am at 89-90 kg

thx man

Thanks for the offer but I'm too old for Snapchat dude.. I just don't understand it and therefore it scares me..

Fatties need to eat 5000+ daily on average, which means for every day they only manage to inhale 1500 or 2000 they have an equal number of 8000+ calorie days. They do this for their entire life.... decades and decades. That should give you some idea of how fucking deranged their sense of appropriate portion size is.

I missed out on having one of those nice canadabros

Keep on keeping on pal. Don't forget to adjust your caloric intake amount as you TDEE changes.

"Healthy food is too expensive."

to be fair chips and candy won't satiate you for as long as trail mix, so if staying energized/full is your issue, this one works

>friend tells me he wants to lose a few lbs without losing the little muscle mass he has
>tell him to just eat a little under maintenance and more protein than he usually eats (he eats like shit)
>the next day he's eating half his daily total in "apple walnut salad, a whole wheat baguette dipped in olive oil, and low calorie beer"

Where are you from? I'm in madoc ontario and everyone drinks everyday and smokes cigarettes and nobody even thinks of going to college because it's for wimps

kek. i used to be one of these people. lost like 20 lbs by fluke.

Their is nothing wrong with a cheat meal once a week or two their is every thing wrong with a cheat day.

Fuck I have trouble getting even 3k a day and have to force myself, wtf is wrong with these people.

>Eating less doesn't make you less less fat

I don't understand