ON recruits you to make a new protein powder flavour, what do you make?

ON recruits you to make a new protein powder flavour, what do you make?

cum flavored

diesel flavor

Spicy meatballs

dingleberries

salt & vinegar

I like the Extreme Milk Chocolate, but I feel it's too much. Moderate milk chocolate fits me nicely.

GNC 100% whey is the exact same as Gold Standard. GNC makes ON whey.

Save 2 bucks and get that instead.

dank memes

First post best post

based

Whey flavored pea protein.
Sell it to vegan suckers.

water flavor

kek flavored

Orange Juice

Obviously marshmallow taste.

Potion of Strength +2

Beef Jerky
alternatively
BBQ sauce

10/10 would buy

Pussy flavour

Chicken soup

Fuck that go a step forward and make Smore flavored brotein

Chicken flavored

Fuck yeah! I'm tired of all those sweet flavors.

Cake or pumpkin pie

Smore doesn't sound nearly as amazing as either "melted marshmallow" or "chocolate marshmallow dream" taste. The fatties would eat that up on their diet.

Isopure Dutch chocolate flavor.

PIZZA

Lemon flavour

Was in Colombia with some lads a few weeks ago. Beautiful sloots everywhere who were all thirsty for gringo cock

>dutch chocolate

I'm dutch and wtf is dutch chocolate

GOTTA GO WITH THE BELGIAN CHOCOLATE SENPAI(ily)

I would just tell them to copy MTS. Whether you like Marc or not, that's some good shit.

Steak or hamburger.

chai latte

BBC flavor

Ass flavor.

Oh wait, they already have that one..

Trap sweat

vegan tofu or some shit

ill get fucking rich selling it to all veganfags

Vegan protein powders exist. I can't have dairy or protein derived from milk so I have tried some. They taste pretty bad because they love to fill them full of this awful thing called stevia. It has a really bad aftertaste which is persistent. They are also very gritty. The only way to eat them is to mix them into some sort of smoothie or protein bar so you can't taste it, and the texture will be covered up. If you do decide to mix them into just water or some thin liquid it won't dissolve, or even form a nice texture. It will be like sand suspended in water and it chunks up.

I have heard that no one really likes tofu, and cooking with it is all about covering the flavor. So that flavor wouldn't work.

I don't know how vegans don't kill themselves. It must suck having no food you will eat that tastes good.

Actually I like the taste of tofu but it doesn't fill me up so it's basically worthless.

Chocolate creampie

unflavored

take out all that shit and just leave the whey in. last i checked they don't even have this

humanity flavor
so I can shit it out and leave behind