When did you realize that lifting natty is completely fucking pointless and that people who've lifted for a year or...

When did you realize that lifting natty is completely fucking pointless and that people who've lifted for a year or less and hopped on sterons are now whizzing by your progress with a fraction of the effort?

Other urls found in this thread:

palangi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/mastery.pdf
pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Day 1 m8

i've always known it, even before lifting

This right here is a big fundamental error in your thinking.
You're thinking gains over progress.
You are result oriented person. This is bad because you lose track of present (no fun) and start to search short-cuts for quick gains.
You have to learn to love the progress, present, the endless possibilities of seemingly repeating practices.
Find joy in the act itself.
This doesnt mean to wander aimleslly; have a goal in mind which you are progressing towards, just don't get too keen on it.

Read the "Mastery" by George Leonard. A fantastic book on the path of mastery. (NOTE: the path OF mastery, not path TO mastery)
palangi.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/mastery.pdf
Look I even posted a link for you.

>Calling lifting natural pointless
>Implying you can't look good without roids

>implying that is natty

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

what long torso and short arms

nah not pointless user, build a good base then when you're ready get on the juice train

>I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

Thank you user.

You really are right. I've started researching some sources and I am going to begin a cycle of test and dbol very soon.

It IS in front of me and I could very easily attainable my goals. Thank you.

i'll read it m8

The trick is to hop on roids after 1/2/3/4

Why wait though?

Wouldn't it make sense to just hop on as soon as possible?

If you plan on doing steroids you are making a lifelong commitment on them. You don't do one or two cycles. You go on and off and eventually on. Are you willing to do that? To suspend your natural production of test? Are you sure some gains that are not even permanent are worth it? You have your own will and I support the use of roids. However they convey a high commitment.

>If you plan on doing steroids you are making a lifelong commitment on them. You don't do one or two cycles

Why can't I? I've heard if you PCT properly you have no real issues from simple test cycles. And you'll even keep most of the gains if they weren't far beyond your genetic potential.

>Are you willing to do that? To suspend your natural production of test? Are you sure some gains that are not even permanent are worth it?

I guess so. My test is honestly pretty low anyways,I won't be losing much and I think it's better to have "non permanent gains" for however long I'm on and then lose them(possibly) rather than not having any gains at all, ever.

Idk, as far as I can research it seems that just 500mg test is the perfect middle, enough to make some gains, yet not expensive or prone to nasty side effects and also easy to find.

I don't lift for others or competitions. I don't care if others surpass me easily (naturally or not).

>Why can't I?
Psychological factors.

>you'll even keep most of the gains
But you'll want to get more instead of just trying to keep them.

That does not sound like much of a detterant.

wtf is natty?

natural

Most of the guys who start roids that early loose most of their gains if they are lucky and look worse or fuck themselfs up permanently if they are unlucky (goodbye natural test production) why? because they have a lazy fuck mindset and do not do their research properly i have seen it again and again

Why would you lose the gains or care about natural test production if you can just stay on permanently?

You can cruise on test for like $300/year

top kek dude

you're the exact type of person who'd fall for some "SIX PACK SUMMER ABS in only TWO WEEKS" or "FAST SUPPER EFFECTIVE FAT LOSS PILL" bullshit

which means you're a faggot who, instead of putting in effort, constantly looks for some quick shortcut to success

basically kill yourself
you'll never make it anywhere

If you are perma on except dependency possible health issues and side effects nothing...if you want to hop on juice do it and stop complaining on Veeky Forums about how unfair the world is

>you're the exact type of person who'd fall for some "SIX PACK SUMMER ABS in only TWO WEEKS" or "FAST SUPPER EFFECTIVE FAT LOSS PILL" bullshit
>which means you're a faggot who, instead of putting in effort, constantly looks for some quick shortcut to success

Uhhh maybe because you'll never look like any of the people in /fraud/ even if you lifted perfectly for 8 years.

>you're a faggot who doesn't want to put in effort

Maybe when you can put on the same amount as you'd put on in 3 years of lifting off one cycle of dbol and test it KIND OF feels like a waste of time

Just have fun man, what are you trying to show yourself? I mean, yourself, no others, because the world we live in is just a mirror.
What you want to show to others is what's happening on your mind.
Have fun, be cool, love.

ITT people that have no idea about gear. Go to /sterons/ and ready the sticky you fucks

>Just have fun man, what are you trying to show yourself? I mean, yourself, no others, because the world we live in is just a mirror.
>What you want to show to others is what's happening on your mind.

I want to have fun, having fun by being big and having men and women admire my body.

You will *NEVER* be admired by anyone if you're natty.

You will *NEVER* have people asking you for advice and asking how to get big if you're natty.

Why the fuck would I want abs when I lift to be strong? I lift for myself and it just so happens that the women will be attracted to my determination and strength. They're a happy symptom, but not the cause of my desire to hit the iron temple. Women don't know what they want. Abs? Not likely. They want a guy who can lift them up and throw them around, which is exactly what I'll be when I'm done with this first bulk. My bench is already up to 65kg and I've only been bulking for two months. Don't even try to troll me with this stupid shit about abs.

Do they even have the sticky anymore? They were working on it i remember but then scrapped it because they fucked it up or something

Got a link to most updated verison?

You're lifting for the wrong reasons which will end up hurting you in long run even if you do end up on gear.

Pro tip: roiders are more insecure than natties

stale

thanks for proving and reinforcing my point

>You're lifting for the wrong reasons which will end up hurting you in long run even if you do end up on gear.

I want to feel masculine and have more energy(I have low testosterone anyway as it is).

I want to actually enjoy my life, and being big and strong seems like a good way to do that

What is your point?

Lifting naturally you're just exerting yourself and getting tired by accomplishing fuckall, I'm tired of it

>you have not already made the decision to roid
>you have not made this thread to justify your decision
>being bigger will solve your problems

>What is your point?
i'm point is that you're a worthless human being who will one day blow his brains out after work because he suddenly realized that there are people born into millionaire families

Stop using the I have low test excuse
If you want to hop on just do it don't try to justify your actions to make yourself feel better

Step into a gym fatass

>Stop using the I have low test excuse
>If you want to hop on just do it don't try to justify your actions to make yourself feel better

How is it an excuse when it affects your life dramatically?

>always tired
>bad facial hair growth
>can hardly make any gains
>libido isn't too good

le it's just an excuse XD

The range of "normal" test levels is too wide, you're telling me that someone with 200ng/dl test and someone with 950 ng/dl test will feel exactly the same because they're both in the range of Normal?

this is achievable after a couple months

DYEL?

Oh yeah totally.

100% natural, 4 months of a beginner program.

Pic related is natty too, achievable in ~2-3 years of lifting.

this

Maybe if you're not lifting for yourself you inecure faggot

one of the most classic posts from bb.com

still makes me laugh

>implying

You look like trash

Wait, how did you guys realize natty lifting was shit at day 1?

I didn't realize until noob gains ended, I thought that's when most people realize.........most people are delusional as hell about their progress until the moment noob gains end, and then they realize the lie, the natty lie.

They wizz by for a year....then they dont maintain. Natty lifting is just part of the journey. You look better than juiced fags if you stick with it. Take up a martial art and the natty adventure continues.

Yes, but they're complete and utter faggots, will LOOK like they're on steroids, and everyone will mock them and distrust them for it, then they get bitch tits when they're older and heart disease or die like Zyzz did. So sure go ahead and be a steroids fag and fuck yourself in the ass all because you're a lazy fuck with no work ethic or patience.

t. butthurt natty who realized it's all true and that he WILL Look like shit forever so he comforts himself by spreading lies about roiders

Lifting since 15 did my first cycle three months ago at age 20 doubled my gains.

Do your organs eventually get back to normal after not using roids?

Why read this junk when I could read mein kampf

Want to jump off the natty wagon buuuut
>no idea how to buy legit test here in the U.S.
>scared of sticking myself with a needle

I've had to give myself Humira injections and those weren't so bad because they were spring loaded. The thought of pushing a needle into myself freaks me the fuck out. Is it really as bad as it seems??

>The thought of pushing a needle into myself freaks me the fuck out. Is it really as bad as it seems??

Naaah bro. You're overthinking it too much.

you pin yourself twice a week in the QUAD. Painless.

Like, what size of syringe is used and how long is it? Is it some long as fuck needle and you just have to guess how far you're putting it in or what?

Link me that study that shows decreased natural test production after a cycle. Just kidding, it doesn't exist.

Lmao

Read this dumbie

pastebin.com/ys7xXYkL

All questions answered. If you need to know how to inject then youtube search "How to inject testosterone"

Right now. 5 months natty at the gym. Thanks for posting this thread, I feel shitty now bro you probably literally don't even lift (dyel) and want to make people feel bad

Thanks.

Yeah man it's insanely simple

iT WASN'T UNTIL I WAS ABLE TO BENCH 4PLATE FOR REPS THAT I REALIZED MY GAINS OP

Total t dont mean shit. There are tons of hormones that all have an effect. And youd want to look at free t. As well as igf1, and other bloodwork. More t does nothing t equal more gains. Even estrogen is necessary for gains

Does not equal* sorry on mobile

>If you plan on doing steroids you are making a lifelong commitment on them. You don't do one or two cycles.

But this is wrong. Why the fuck do people do this? Yes there's always the chance to permanently crash your test but on lower, responsible cycles it's not a given. It's not the norm.

It's still a big deal, tho.

*think this oops

1 to 2 years retard.

DYEL?