Can someone explain the major historiographic debates around Lyndon b Jonson?

I have an essay to write about him and i need to come up with my own title. can anybody think of a way to give that essay purpose? or just an idea of what to base it on?

Lyndon B. Johnson here.

I fucked the US demographics, further allowing the Jews to divide and conquer my fellow goyim; got us involved in the disaster that was Vietnam; exploded the welfare state; enslaved blacks to the democratic party plantation with muh rights; oh, and I also killed Kennedy.

A little thanks would be appreciated.

Why the great society was a mistake and why we shouldn't elect Texans anymore because of it.

Oh and it has to connected to the cold war so not domestic policies

What said, minus the typical /pol/ "muh Jews" and "muh blacks" stuff

There is no solid evidence that he ever said anything about having niggers voting Democrat for 200 years.

then what's the point

This. He's probably a "libertarian" stuck in 2012 mode, when you had to tip-toe around that stuff.

>exploded the welfare state

What do you mean exploded? Actually made it something comparable to most other states?

He pushed us full force into vietnam, destroyed our demographic composition while lying about it, and launched a doomed welfare program.

No, he instituted universal healthcare for (only) cripples/old people and built commieblocks.

>fellerz, get this
>you know how eberyone gets a to have a vote and a shay in dis here democracy?
>well, wait til ya hyear this
>what if we took the intelligence of the average voter
>and lowered by an entire standard deviation througg immigration?
>hyuck hyuck

Didn't go far enough.

For the love of fucking God, read Caro's biographical series on him. The man was uniquely power hungry, corrupt, and devious. But he had a soft spot for the poor (well poor whites at least). He grew up in a small town without electricity and jack shit to do. Imagine being intelligent and going through the dull boredom of the shithole he grew up in.

“I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for 200 years” -LBJ

Ignore the ‘65 Hart-Cellar act, boyim.

>It's another "demographic shifts are ethnocide" episode

wtf i love my new low iq cultureless shithole now

>amerimutt thinks he had culture

>eurextrachromosome doesn't know he's living in it

>everything that ever was is american """culture"""

Apparently basic literacy is.

>policy changes that the public had no say in that inherently changes the ethnic make up of a nation
Ayy lmao don’t complain, le go back to /pol

Unlike you people who’ve had their entire lineage exist under more aristocratic and uncaring rule than America ever did, America at least dared to build a country that would resist such rule... it seems all butnover now, but hey... we tried.

>you are living in american culture.

Anyone here speak Europeasant? I think it's still trying to communicate.

>mutt thinks his culture is dominant in europe

>says the europoor, in english

>english is an amerimutt language

Not the way you speak it.

Fuck good intentions if he ever even had any. People like to talk about how blacks are as poor as ever 50 years post-LBJ, but they forget that he started in the Appalachians and that those places are still just as shitty and poor as ever before. All he really cared about was populism

>I also killed Kennedy
DO IT AGAIN

I don't think he was THAT cynical. I mean for the man who literally commissioned his minions to calculate the chance that JFK would be assassinated during his term (25% was their result), he still had memories of his poor ass childhood and adolescence.

He was a great shark of politics but I think he had a heart for people who grew up in the same shitty conditions he did. With that said, his policies destroyed the black family. I don't know how you solve the social apocalypse that is the 70+% fatherlessness rate. It's surreal to think about.

[citation needed]

>he still had memories of his poor ass childhood and adolescence.
So does George Soros

But its empirically provable that the Great Society reduced poverty in the US drastically. Of course, it was constantly undercut by anti-Welfare presidents running from Reagan to Bush Jr. Nixon dismantles the ministry. But the poverty rate of blacks was cut from 55 to 27 in 60s, and the general rate from 22 to 12.

Soros at least went to a proper uni in a proper city (London School of Econ). LBJ worked in road paving, cotton mills and studied in San Marcos Teacher seminary in the area of Texas as improvished as Appalachia

Wrong, it was already on a long down-trend during JFK's presidency, and part of that was probably due to the effects of the recessions of the 50s fading