Blockfolio thread. What're you holding Veeky Forums? Nice healthy balance of meme to decent holds here

Blockfolio thread. What're you holding Veeky Forums? Nice healthy balance of meme to decent holds here.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy

Those are some heavy bags. Do you really expect ETH, ODN and maybe Shift to carry those

>Shift
Shitcoin vaporware, phantom will never release

IOC is the only one I'm at a major loss on but I still believe in the DIONS bro. None of the others are bags quite yet. I'm feeling optimistic.

Please sir can i have some bitcoin?

R9

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/748bo1/why_you_should_be_investing_in_odn/?st=j8d9eelj&sh=1fbaea45

Upvote this post for normies if you...
Support privacy. Support the ODN Marines. Support /ourcoin/.

Post ODN address and proof for ODN reward.

>ODN
>SHIFT

Confirmed lamboland

Not bad, im not big on ARK/BAT but still comfy.

Will ODN have another dip comming soon? I went balls deep for LINK

Why aren't you shorting IOC lol
I'm fully vested in it long term but I sold that shit at $3.50 when it was obviously dropping post-fintech

We in this bitch

Just put everything into link or if you find a high risk/high reward coin go all in and pray. I was in your position once, now at 3 btc

Week trip to the mountains with patchy internet, missed dropping bags for a profit. Oh well only a month till Dions

Any advices?

Went all in because of shillings. Makes me sick missing moon missions where i could easily break 5 digits. But BMC didn't moon yet and gradually trading and increasing my stack for the inevitable moon.
>ico bagholder

You're spread so thin you'll never make any real money.

Just got into crypto

We will have our time my dude, I'm also holding 1370 BMC since ICO.

Btc may drop soon, get into a good project or ico, make sure you're out before odn dumps

There is only one way to go. And it is with stox.

Im out on ODN when my total hits around 400, I dont think it will go up further. Im searching for a good ico to get into but haven't found something yet.

Odn is fucking dumping...

Y'all cute

Thought BMC sounded familiar and right enough it's one of the projects I bothered to read up on properly when first getting into crypto. Got about 4 ETH to spare so I'm pretty tempted.

There's an option to "watch" currencies. You don't have to put in that you own 1 satoshi of it. Looks cleaner that way.

Why would btc drop though?

where should I buy LINK?

i could easily see breaking $5 before the end of year coupled with getting a working product in q1 that may push it over $10. Its just speculation though and i plan to dump another $1000 if the price doesnt moon before it starts snowing into it as i sell unwanted shit on ebay and some of my physical silver stack.

Fuck.

was meant for

q1 2018. Also $10 is about 300 million marketcap. Its currently 27 million.

Fug

Lambo when?

I know, this keeps certain coins at the top, I have like 100 coins so I always want btc eth and some others at the top, even if I don't own any

He will be rich off dat coss

ready to be rich

Every time I try to add in shitcoin gambling money, I end up throwing it into my long term holds.

you guys are all poor faggots. Dump all those shitcoins for LINK if you want to hit 6-8 figures fast.

You seem to have your head on straight, you looked at Airswap yet?

No actual adults know about your link shitcoin. Keep shilling it amongst yourselves children. Many pinks will be had.

false

Biggest sum of money I've ever had.
Yeah, I know, but I'm a neet. Any tips?

sell ebet, buy link
simple
The Link-OBDN is gonna be the crypto pair of the year

Airswap : you have 2 days to whiteliste.
I'm in, hope it gets return while everything crash :)

all in on BAT for the 10/6 mercury update

I've looked into it, you think its a good project?

I'm going to get in on the ICO. Not a lot, just 1 eth but feeling ok about it.

It seems awfully similar to Loopring, but they already have a working product they're gonna deploy.

I do user

If EBET performs like shit after they enable deposits on hitbtc, I will sell it for Link.

Kinda shilling because I'm gonna all-in on it but:
1. The coin's use-value is already recognized on wall street, if you look at the investors/advisors board there are some HUGE names. Just look through the Founder/Advisor board
2. 70% of the pre-sale sold out so quickly that it was cut off early so that the remaining coins would be available for the public ICO. With 45k ETH worth of the ICO to go, and the already 9k registered users, this means that the individual cap is already at a max of 5ETH per person. You can imagine the demand when it goes live post-ICO.
3. The distribution of the coins, market cap, etc. all look extremely undervalued, but that's personal opinion so decide for yourself.
4. Fundamentals of the project are pretty spot-on, only issue I can see is the mobile UI lacking important market information, but there will doubtless be updates immediately.
5. The product is already ready for release and they've stated that the moment the ICO is finished they will go live for the platform.
6. The concept itself is cool as shit and I know I'll be using it, fuck Etherdelta.

At the end of the day this is an ICO that you'll want to research before you buy in, I'm extremely confident and the articles/3rd party press seem very confident as well, but crypto is entirely speculation so don't take my word as god.

Bought varying amounts of Bitcoin between middle of August and end of September, £5000 total.

Only bought 6.5 ETH worth of ODN in ICO but bought the rest ~17800 for like 6620 sats when it hit Cryptopia. Also some from early mining/staking.

Now my problem is deciding whether to sell some to go into Red Pulse and maybe Airswap.

So the common advice is to sell your principle/initial investment and reinvestment at the very least, and let the rest of your profits ride out. ODN might moon soon though due to new exchanges so it's your decision.

>ODN
>SHIFT

stop shiftposting your shitcoin

The power of memes compels me.

Just started a week ago. My initial investment was $800, so I've made about $300. A-am I doing good, guys?

Should I do something with that $300 profit or leave my portfolio as is and let it sit longer? I don't know if there's anything out there right this moment that is worth investing $300 into.

Just went big in Vechain.

Either gonna be a millionaire or broke. I'm comfy holding for a year to get dat long term capital gains tax so whatever.

Holy shit someone change my life and get me out of this fucking god damned fucking normie land fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Btc : 1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX

I'll diversify when I have 10k. College student here and even this makes me wealthier than any of my friends.

go all in on link or odn.

sup fellow odn/wtc holder

segwit/2x drama looming I'm assuming is why.

Nav is gonna be big.

sup faggots

so about this whitelist. when they ask about my ETH adress. do i give the the deposit link from my binance ?

pls buy me LINK il post my butt

Fuckin cats raped me

The $4000 CAD is in LAToken ICO.

How do you always on top of the hot coins?

did anyone else's blockfolio crash recently i had to input all my coins again. fuckin hell

I'm a krill in an endless ocean

>mETH head

LMAO

HODL

you might make it

>muh portfolio is a SEKRUT

No you need a separate wallet or you're going to lose your eth.

mm. whats your favourite wallet to use for ETH ?

iam getting burned out on all this research and account making. i must have been browsing Veeky Forums for like 14 hours

Myetherwallet

MyEtherWallet is a great account but make your account with Metamask (It's a browser extension for firefox/chrome and I think mobile). You set your Metamask up, save the key, and use that address for the registration.
You can use Myetherwallet and Etherdelta in conjuction with Metamask as well.

Once you have the wallet, go to MEW and go to "View Wallet Info", and the "Connect to Metamask," and it'll automatically load it.

MyEtherWallet will show ETH tokens but Meta won't, so if you participate in an ICO and don't see tokens in your Meta that's why.

For Ether Delta, it automatically loads your account.

why cant i just do sms verification or some shit

private key is the easiest imo.

So click Metamask on the top, connect to metamask, and load it. That's all ya gotta do. Did you download the Metamask extension already?
eh Metamask is cool as shit since it syncronizes really easily and you don't have to go to your backup constantly to check your address. Just nice and convenient. Plus confirming ED transactions in the App instead of on shitty ass ED is nice.

i press connect but nothing happens. i have the metamask plugin with a password and 12 words

You're probably the only one here who is going to make it

like wtf. there site isnt even working

I only have 100k ODN

dude did you press the button on the 12 words page?
You have to get to an account image that looks like this first

>sms verification
And potentially lose your money? Dumbass

Idk what to do
Can't sell my LRC, have it locked in the midterm contract

Shrimp here. Everything has been going down but I'm fairly confident that ODN and LINK will be worth something in the future.

Also I'm well aware I need to consolidate.

R8 me bitches.

why the fuck xtc?

Crab life

You can’t lose with Jews.

feeling fairly comfy desu

Iota ackbar xDDDDD

Blockfolio doesn't work on my phone so here's an excel sheet of all my bags

50% ZRX

Poor boy with a nice GPU, all I've accumulated so far.