I want to be redpilled on building muscle. I don't want to get too big...

I want to be redpilled on building muscle. I don't want to get too big, but I want to get pretty toned without worrying too much about all those things we're tricked into doing by jews like counting calories. I don't exercise much (or at all) because I have a social anxiety disorder and I'm unable to leave my house.

her ass angle confuses and vexes me

get the fuck back to your containment board r9k/pol

>i don't exercise
>are the jews keeping me from building muscle?

well meme'd, newfriend
here's your (You)

>I don't want to get too big, but I want to get pretty toned
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

>toned
>to big

you should stay at /pol/ where you belong.

3/10

If you are fat google TDEE calculator fill it out and eat according to it.
If you are a skeleton eat a lot of whatever you want as long as you don't it fast food and sugar.
Lift at a gym or at home
done

>*slow claps*
>*steps out of th-*
>sides instantly gone

I fucking love you user, keep posting this pasta everywhere you go

Jews want you to waste your time building muscle when its all about the face. Best thing you could do is never work out at all.

this is such a tasty meme

this desu senpai

wat

(You)

*unzips katana*
you think this is a game?

Is this the girl in the webm of humping the teddy bear? Who is she? Shes proven a cum fairy so many times

goes by geniva but they've taken down everything of her

Why? Who is they?

Be careful
I did a dumbbell curl once and now I'm Ronny Coleman.
Tuck this horrible existence

>it's a kikes make a retarded post pretending to be /pol/ so we'll turn on our brothers thread

Fuck, I would nail that girl into the next century. I mean, I would pound her for 84 years straight.

>brothers
kill yourself nobody is brothers with crybaby cucks

Trick question, the answer is obviously "yes".

Shitskin pls

whoever signed her to a modeling contract. Same thing happened to other mfc chicks who got good like steph kegels. they submit copyright claims

cat in the back knows what the fuck's up
>real talk

>redpilled
>I don't want to get too big
>I want to get pretty toned
>we're tricked into doing things by jews like counting calories
>I don't exercise at all
>I have a social anxiety disorder
>I'm unable to leave my house

2/10. do people even try anymore?

NEXT LEVEL

love this